FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So basically, if I meet a woman with a child, I can say, "Hi, I'm hung about average, and I was wondering, after your child and 7 years of marriage, did you tighten back, or are you loose and warn out?"
I think Stewie Griffin said it best when he asked "so, is there any tread left on the tires, or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?"Of course, I think he was talking to a hooker.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I think it would probably depend on the context. Sharon's came up with someone she'd been talking to, exchanged pics with in a joking and flirtatious manner.Someone trying to find a way to ask me at dinner, like "check this box" on a job application, that's pretty crass.
Soo.. How big are your feet? :club:
Forgive my Naivetee (sp??) but does a woman really get stretched and worn out?Yes this is a serious question that I honestly do not know the answer to lol
Some might..but it usually goes back to normal. I didnt get stretched out (from what ive been told) and my friend is tighter now from when she tore her doc put in an extra stitch lolI think it looks different, but Lance says it feels the same.
Some might..but it usually goes back to normal. I didnt get stretched out (from what ive been told) and my friend is tighter now from when she tore her doc put in an extra stitch lolI think it looks different, but Lance says it feels the same.
Thats what I thought.. I can't see it being all stretched out of shape for the few minutes a baby is passing through..
Thats what I thought.. I can't see it being all stretched out of shape for the few minutes a baby is passing through..
Maybe TMI...but for like a week it looked WEIRD.. like everything was falling out LOL.. I mean it does stretch a LOT during childbirth. but it all shrinks back to normal.
sepia
I think i'll test print it all 3 ways... see which one looks best.. and then print on the photo paper when I decide. EEK i better hurry!

I'm the Asshole, so I'll ask, and I'm sure I won't get a response, but that's cool.How'd we get from in a hospital with manic episodes and suicidal tendencies two weeks ago, to out dating, and worried about penis size while we're assumably still living with our still legally married husband and daughter?I don't know. Just seems odd to me.

Renae, I know who Boyd is. I've just never posted a picture of him.Class and meetings down. Frat quiz went very well.Time to study for my tests tomorrow.
Brandon Boyd is hot hot hot. And his voice is amazing.brandonboydtowel1.jpg
I'm the Asshole, so I'll ask, and I'm sure I won't get a response, but that's cool.How'd we get from in a hospital with manic episodes and suicidal tendencies two weeks ago, to out dating, and worried about penis size while we're assumably still living with our still legally married husband and daughter?I don't know. Just seems odd to me.
2nd
Forgive my Naivetee (sp??) but does a woman really get stretched and worn out?Yes this is a serious question that I honestly do not know the answer to lol
Some! but it's rare. a bigtime slut will be looser than a normal woman.
women are insane. not trying to be mean or specific to any one of you, but you're all fucking nuts.
I've heard that sometimes doc's make it tighter, and its jokingly called a husband saver
Not speaking for Cindy.. but in my situation the way it went.. #1 its called Rebound#2 Once a marriage is deemed over, it doesn't really matter if you are still under the same roof while you both get your shiit together.. Mine was over and we lived together for 2 months before we deicded who would leave, where we would go etc.. and my husband was already dating a girl he worked with by the time I finally moved out.. It was his way of dealing with the hurt.
It's only April 11 and I'm already sick of watching Glendon Rusch pitch.
April 11th and i'm tired of watching the Phillies
Both Jeff and Ang's mothers have MS? Anyone else know someone? This is getting ridiculous.I hate that fuckin' disease.
We all do. JS
Couldn't have said it better myself
Don't get TOO close, you wouldn't want to catch it! :D
i don't even know where to begin with this one. Personally, seriously not funny.
Good points aside do guys really get offended if you ask? Seems to me most guys would think that if you ask you are probably thinking about sleeping with them and that can only be good for them. I would think you'd like being asked as it assures we're entertaining the thought of future action.However, men lie. So even if you ask, you still don't know what you're getting.
I think I would be shocked if someone asked me that. Actually I'd be floored.Flyers up 3-0 thank goodness. My playoff tickets arrived today. That makes me :club:
However, men lie. So even if you ask, you still don't know what you're getting.
Wow, interesting after dinner catch up....Sooo....ahhhh... I can pound nails with this fucker....js
Not speaking for Cindy.. but in my situation the way it went.. #1 its called Rebound#2 Once a marriage is deemed over, it doesn't really matter if you are still under the same roof while you both get your shiit together.. Mine was over and we lived together for 2 months before we deicded who would leave, where we would go etc.. and my husband was already dating a girl he worked with by the time I finally moved out.. It was his way of dealing with the hurt.
i don't think that's his point.