• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You always have been for me.
Awwwww! That's so sweet!
Congrats Nik.You're like even more famous now.
Yep, internet famous. Not really famous like Chicken.
Hello!sidenote: I'm the feature member, bitches! :club:
Congrats K!!!
He's more infamous.
fact
I'm gonna go take a poo...be back in a few.
old man clemens hate's shit!
A quality 9/10 just now. :club:
Now you're just bragging.Good evening folks, caught up. Nice quiet day at the office today, now it's relax until it's time to go play some poker.
And this is what I came up with:Una película de Tarantino se resiste categorización. Inglourious Basterds es no más a cerca de guerra que Pulp Fiction es acerca de-¿que coño lo es acerca de? Por supuesto, nada en la película es posible, pero que esta tan maldita entretenida. Los actores no mastican la escenografía, pero lo lamen. Él es un maestro a trayendo representaciones tan lejos como pueden ir hacia exageración iconográfico.Edit: Raq,Did I want "acerca de" or "sobre"? Cual es mas correcta?
I would go with acerca de....but you totally lost me with cono since that is a curse word for me.
VolverJosé Ángel GarridoAlmodóvar goes back to the well with Volver (2006). In both of his last films he has looked back to move his stories forward: with La Mala Educación (2004) he brought back an old storyline inspired by certain childhood episodes; in Volver he goes into even greater depth in that world recalling sensations, places and moments in his life before he landed in Madrid. This doesn’t seem to be a detraction at all because when he adds his autobiographical touches is when the best Almodóvar emerges. In Volver it’s as if he asks what has happened to the likeable grandma in ¿Qué He Hecho Yo Para Merecer Esto!! (1984) (Chus Lampreave) when at the end of the film he returns to his village, tired of city life. At the time, Almodóvar, above all, sought to distance himself from that rural environment, stuffy and prudish, and at the same time, dive into the new world of “la movida” (i.e. “the scene”), in which he could discover and create his own artistic universe.
Volver and Bad Education are fucking amazing movies...
Pot is illegal, this is fucking stupid. Many Mexicans die fighting to feed our need.Feel better.
2nd