• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sidenote from my blog post today:Pudge, my 8-year-old, has decided he’s a carnivore. He’s always talking about how much he loves meat. Today, while watching Bizarre Foods, he said, “If meat was a woman, I’d marry it and have little meat babies. Then I’d eat them.”That’s one weird child.
He's funny though. I would've laughed.
Sidenote from my blog post today:Pudge, my 8-year-old, has decided he’s a carnivore. He’s always talking about how much he loves meat. Today, while watching Bizarre Foods, he said, “If meat was a woman, I’d marry it and have little meat babies. Then I’d eat them.”That’s one weird child.
That's great. Seriously funny. Wow.
so while at poker yesterday one of my regular players says "hey man, come outside with me for a minute" I was like ummm OK. He goes "you know how people always crowd around your laptop to see the seating chart and what not?" I was like yeah, he said "i have a gift for you to solve that"The laptop screen is 17" to put the scale into perspective. Pretty ridiculous gift imoIMG_20110111_170259.jpg
Pretty sweet.
Pretty awesome.
so while at poker yesterday one of my regular players says "hey man, come outside with me for a minute" I was like ummm OK. He goes "you know how people always crowd around your laptop to see the seating chart and what not?" I was like yeah, he said "i have a gift for you to solve that"The laptop screen is 17" to put the scale into perspective. Pretty ridiculous gift imoIMG_20110111_170259.jpg
not a bad gift
lol, did he say how he'd serve them?
Really?What's up sticky fucker!?
Uhm let's see. Same job. Different title. Different job level. More $$. Busy as hell.Lost 40 pounds and probably look stunning in a mankini.Father of a 14year old daughter who goes to the same high school I did and has some of the same teachers, yet I still have a full head of hair and none of it's grey yet.Oh ya almost forgot... not quite married anymore, but not completely unmarried either.
Did I miss the reunion invitation around here?
Nah. I stormed the castle uninvited. Didn't take much effort given the security around here.
Uhm let's see. Same job. Different title. Different job level. More $$. Busy as hell.Lost 40 pounds and probably look stunning in a mankini.Father of a 14year old daughter who goes to the same high school I did and has some of the same teachers, yet I still have a full head of hair and none of it's grey yet.Oh ya almost forgot... not quite married anymore, but not completely unmarried either. Nah. I stormed the castle uninvited. Didn't take much effort given the security around here.
Pics of the mankini or the comment is uselessI feel ya on the daughter high school thing. Mine graduates this year and off to college in fall.Not quite married anymore means you have permission to come back and play with us from time to time again?

The car is cleaned out and I am parked on the correct side of the street.Lunch was PB&J and Campbell's Beef with Vegetable Soup, Lay's Tangy Carolina Barbeque Chips, water.