FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Round 3, sticky got eliminated when we had our first-ever Royal Flush after 6+ years of playing this home game. I doubled early and kept the big stack. Later I won a hand with NO cards. Ended up winning the third round as well. It's nice to get cards every once in a while.
who?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Good evening folks, caught up. Finished second yesterday for a $50 gift certificate when my A6o< 58o and my A9o< 78c. The buffalo tenders were tasty and the waffle fries were hot.
Mmm...buffalo chicken.

Sup everyone..Was supposed to do some testing today at one of our contractor's buildings. But they cancelled it last night at 6 pm (they sent emails out but who is still at work at 6)...Getting to work would have taken me another hour...Plus i have a dentist appt this afternoon...so i called my boss and told him i wasn't going in..So far today i've - put polyeurthorane (i know that is spelled wrong) on some handrails i had stained....painted the walls by the stairs....put clothes away....and dusted!Now I'm going to try to meet Jarret for lunch!sidenote - i've requested Friday the 22nd off...If they say yes we'll be in Chicago on the 23rd.. Iowa on the 22nd...

Sup everyone..Was supposed to do some testing today at one of our contractor's buildings. But they cancelled it last night at 6 pm (they sent emails out but who is still at work at 6)...Getting to work would have taken me another hour...Plus i have a dentist appt this afternoon...so i called my boss and told him i wasn't going in..So far today i've - put polyeurthorane (i know that is spelled wrong) on some handrails i had stained....painted the walls by the stairs....put clothes away....and dusted!Now I'm going to try to meet Jarret for lunch!sidenote - i've requested Friday the 22nd off...If they say yes we'll be in Chicago on the 23rd.. Iowa on the 22nd...
cool free day off and listen to you, you've become quite the little homo.polyurethane

If I had a castle with a heated moat, it would contain many piranhas. I also want a scientist to invent a new hybrid animal the pirguinha, a hybrid with penguins and piranhas, it would be neat. Hello, hope everyone is doing well, I'm still alive. okay then bye bye now.

cool free day off and listen to you, you've become quite the little homo.polyurethane
Yeah!! Free day's off rock :)that's how you spell it....i could have googled it but i was too lazy...vaccumming and blow dryed my hair!!!I so don't want to go to the dentist..
sidenote - i've requested Friday the 22nd off...If they say yes we'll be in Chicago on the 23rd.. Iowa on the 22nd...
Wahoo!
If I had a castle with a heated moat, it would contain many piranhas. I also want a scientist to invent a new hybrid animal the pirguinha, a hybrid with penguins and piranhas, it would be neat. Hello, hope everyone is doing well, I'm still alive. okay then bye bye now.
Holy schnikeys! Look who's here! Glad you're alive, dude. Don't be a stranger. You're probably not reading this because you're gone again for another year or so.
Going in on the short stack. He needs advice from Pogue.Go Shiva Go!
Hi, glad you're alive.
Go Shiva
scott, u mind removing that link w/ full name, i didnt want to power mod ya, but it's been requested for a few reasons
power trip ass wipe?
power trip ass wipe?
If it was a power trip I would have edited your post myself, simply a request
I'm just curious...What are the reasons?
family/google reasons
He doesn't want the relatives coming out of the woodwork when he hits it big?
Hey don't shoot the messenger.----------------Do you have an answer?Absolutely. My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early morning riser and he liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago. What I do know is that he was set to leave the base at 0600. Now are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and footlockers? Please tell me you've got something more, Lieutenant. Please tell me there's an ace up your sleeve. These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.
Hey don't shoot the messenger.----------------Do you have an answer?Absolutely. My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early morning riser and he liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago. What I do know is that he was set to leave the base at 0600. Now are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and footlockers? Please tell me you've got something more, Lieutenant. Please tell me there's an ace up your sleeve. These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!