FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Picked up my text book and study guide today: Professional Chef, the same one used by the Culinary Institute of America. Once I get them, I'll take a pic in my getup, chef coat, check pants and hat.Damn book is heavy.
I can't wait to see this. Do you wear a puffy hat?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, you might have to hit something big. Good luck and have fun.Good afternoon folks, caught up.
He makes an excellent point.
Good evening folks, caught up.Home from the bar, chopped the tab so dinner was free. One more week before final table and I am in first place. That means I'll be playing for plane tix to Vegas.Wrong kind of dutch oven doug.
take it down
Those things are scary
yeah they are very very scary....even when they are dead
Holy wow! Do you have pics of this fish story?Good memory. Thanks Dustin, for finding it.POH-lice is how I hear it in my head.
Yup!!! I'll post pics when I get back to Virginia!!I soo hate the last day of vacation :club:

We're celebrating Raist's birthday today (it's past midnight so it's today). He's turning 15 on Tuesday the same day Sha turns 3somethingwedon'tneedtotypeoutloud.

holy shit....watchin' preseason is painful enough...but watchin' this jets/panthers game is just brutal! jets D is gonna be unbelievable this year...just sayin'

Raistlin's birthday dinner at Bravo was nice. He liked his gifts (the rest of the Wizard's First Rule series of books and some autographed Magic the Gathering Art). He blew out a candle in his tiramisu.