• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I work with this guy:
"I'd like a Mc Gangbang.""A What?""A McGangbang. It's a Double Cheeseburger with a whole McChicken shoved between the meat.""...""I guess I'm gonna have to pull up to the window."
Singing and playing at the same time really is hard. You rock!
I'm not Nik, but I watched it anyway.Very nice. I'm no guitar expert, but it looks like you're making a lot of progress.
Thank you very much.I feel like it's coming along. I'm really having a lot of fun trying to figure it out. I have small goals. Just be able to make something sound somewhat like a recognizable song....that's the only goal for now. I think the next goal after I'm comfortable with where I am now is to get proficient at a few of the more common strumming patterns. I don't know. I'm just kind of winging it.
Whomever's (probably not a word) responsible for the horns at the World Cup should be drawn and quartered. Also: the British.
No shit.I've got the volume on my TV ridiculously low for a sporting event because it's driving me nuts.
Whomever's (probably not a word) responsible for the horns at the World Cup should be drawn and quartered. Also: the British.
^^^^^^^

another thing I hate about soccer; Stoppage time, you never know when the game is going to fucking end!

another thing I hate about soccer; Stoppage time, you never know when the game is going to fucking end!
That, and spending 2 hours watching a game that no one wins.

Howard was a stud, a draw is a good result even though Altidore should have put that goal away.I can't waait till the day I go to a baseball game and know exactly what time it will be over.... :rolleyes:They each won a point, in the big scheme of things its a loss for England and a win for us.

I can't waait till the day I go to a baseball game and know exactly what time it will be over.... :club:
When the loosing team gets three outs in the 9th inning or latter. Not real hard.Also at least someone always wins.
Howard was a stud, a draw is a good result even though Altidore should have put that goal away.I can't waait till the day I go to a baseball game and know exactly what time it will be over.... :club:They each won a point, in the big scheme of things its a loss for England and a win for us.
True, we just need to avoid getting upset by either of the other 2 teams. Even a win and another tie would probably be enough.Who's better out of Algeria and Slovenia anyway?
When the loosing team gets three outs in the 9th inning or latter. Not real hard.Also at least someone always wins.
What time is that? 3 hours from the start, 4 hours? Who knows? I would explain the need for stoppage time, but its clearly over your head. You're bitching about 3 minutes is epically retarded when one of the worst parts of almost every popular american sport is the last 2 minutes get drug out for 18 commercial timeouts and other bullshit stalling tactics.
so who won the 2002 mlb all star game?

I can live with the stoppage time as long as they announce how much there's going to be.I know they do now, but I swear I've watched some soccer games where they have no idea and you just wait for the whistle, which I think is silly. As a player, I think it's your right to know if there's 2 minutes or 5 minutes left in the game.

I can live with the stoppage time as long as they announce how much there's going to be.I know they do now, but I swear I've watched some soccer games where they have no idea and you just wait for the whistle, which I think is silly. As a player, I think it's your right to know if there's 2 minutes or 5 minutes left in the game.
The only official timekeeper is the head ref. The way its set up now the ref relays the approximate stoppage time when the regular time runs out which is how they come up with the estimation you see on TV. Problem is if a team is stalling, or taking excessively long taking kicks, getting the ball back in play, or has a player get injured then more time can be added during stoppage time. It's the ref's job to make sure they actually play for 90 minutes.Also, ties can only happen in group stages, they got to OT and PK's in the knockout rounds.
What time is that? 3 hours from the start, 4 hours? Who knows? I would explain the need for stoppage time, but its clearly over your head. You're bitching about 3 minutes is epically retarded when one of the worst parts of almost every popular american sport is the last 2 minutes get drug out for 18 commercial timeouts and other bullshit stalling tactics.
hulka.gif
don't know how that would be obvious, maybe to a pollack!
well...the chat progression went something like this...wah wah wah...i fucking hate soccer cuz you don't know when the game will end and it ends in ties....then josh came up with a good rebuttal....and then you said something like, wah wah wah there's ALWAYS a winner cuz the game ends after either 3 outs in the 9th or they go into extra innings....then i proved you wrongis that not obvious enough?
well...the chat progression went something like this...wah wah wah...i fucking hate soccer cuz you don't know when the game will end and it ends in ties....then josh came up with a good rebuttal....and then you said something like, wah wah wah there's ALWAYS a winner cuz the game ends after either 3 outs in the 9th or they go into extra innings....then i proved you wrongis that not obvious enough?
Reading is fundamental.I was just fucking around pulling soccer fans chains.Josh brought up baseball (a good point by the way) so I gave a quick answer (once again just fucking around.)I don't give a damn about baseball, especially the all-star game. So in no way is it obvious that I care about the 2002 mlb all-star game.Get it dumb ass?
Reading is fundamental.I was just ****ing around pulling soccer fans chains.Josh brought up baseball (a good point by the way) so I gave a quick answer (once again just ****ing around.)I don't give a damn about baseball, especially the all-star game. So in no way is it obvious that I care about the 2002 mlb all-star game.Get it dumb ass?
what's up with the name calling?