• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Coraline, The Graveyard Book, American Gods, Neverwhere, Stardust, The Sandman* (comics and graphic novels), Good Omens (with Terry Pratchett), Mirrormask, Wolves in the Walls, The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish, Anasi Boys, Blueberry Girl, Fragile Things++, Smoke and Mirrors, Crazy Hair++, Odd and the Frost Giants, The Dangerous Alphabet++, Beowulf (the screenplay), M is for Magic, Interworld++.++ I haven't read these yet.*I haven't finished this series, yet.
I went to his blog after asking that and still don't really know who he is. He doesn't write a genre that I'm very familiar with. I will read two of his books with your recommendation and then I will pass judgment.
Yvonne - The drive through kinda sucks, exp if you are getting more than 1 sandwich. Your experiences may vary.
That sucks, I was kinda hoping it was amazing.

Okay, Spicey I recommend:The Graveyard Book (hands down-such an amazing story)and (narrowing it down to one more is tough...)American Gods (creepy, gritty and dark)

Once Jarret loads all the pics to kodak I'll send out the email...but for now here are some from DubaiThe World's Tallest Building - the building next to it is 50 stories high168Floors.jpgThe World's only 7 star hotel The Burj Al Arab - This place is so ridiculous that if you don't have a room or dinner reservations it costs $100 dollars to tour the hotelTheBurjAlArab.jpgMe at dinner at the hotelMeatTheBurj.jpgCamel Milk MojitoCamelMojito2.jpgSkiing in DubaiMidwaySlope.jpg

Forgot 1 for Dubai..Henna tattoo on my desert tourHennaatDesertSafari.jpgok...here's Italy:The ColosseumColosseumfromBusCloseup.jpgColosseumUnderground.jpgColosseumUs.jpgThe Fountain of TreviFountainofTrevi2.jpgCourtyard in the ruins of Pompeii w/Mt. Vesuvius in the backgroundDSC_0077.jpgHuman petrified during the eruption in 79ADDSC_0088.jpgDirty PompeiiansDSC_0067.jpgDSC_0068.jpgDSC_0072.jpg

Very nice pics raq.Have Jarret e-mail me his cell phone # so I can touch base with him this week. rocksquid@yahoo.com. I arrive in DC a week from Monday. Staying at the Omni Shoreham.Definitely a nice looking course vold. I played the course at Turning Stone a couple summers back and when you went to the practice range they had pyramids of golf balls just waiting, must have been a hundred balls at each tee box. Most beautiful thing to see. And it's always nice when you don't touch your clubs from your trunk to the cart.

Very nice pics raq.Have Jarret e-mail me his cell phone # so I can touch base with him this week. rocksquid@yahoo.com. I arrive in DC a week from Monday. Staying at the Omni Shoreham.Definitely a nice looking course vold. I played the course at Turning Stone a couple summers back and when you went to the practice range they had pyramids of golf balls just waiting, must have been a hundred balls at each tee box. Most beautiful thing to see. And it's always nice when you don't touch your clubs from your trunk to the cart.
Had that here too....for the members.Just Titleist for us regs...lol
Grats on your Franchise's first No-No Brent!
Ubaldo Jimenez will dominate all of your assholes. Cool thing, I got to watch it with my parents in my new place and they were as excited as I was.
Me at dinner at the hotelMeatTheBurj.jpg
Slight upgrade from your military gear.Cool pics. I recognized the tallest building and the indoor ski place. They used both of them as locations on The Amazing Race last season.
Ubaldo Jimenez will dominate all of your assholes. Cool thing, I got to watch it with my parents in my new place and they were as excited as I was.
Pics of the new place? I want to see it!Party at your house?
Poor Gus couldn't control this one tonightGENTLEMEN, we're on NATIONAL TELEVISION!!
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIGHT BEFORE THE FIGHT! SHAME ON YOU!