• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sometimes I wish I could just disappear down the rabbit hole. Nobody would notice.

LOL from facebook.Skylar WilliamsFriend of the daySkylar discovered their Friend of the day and the result was Scott Miller4 minutes ago via Friend of the Day · Comment · LikeUnlike · Your Friend of the Day

LOL from facebook.Skylar WilliamsFriend of the daySkylar discovered their Friend of the day and the result was Scott Miller4 minutes ago via Friend of the Day · Comment · LikeUnlike · Your Friend of the Day
Cute!
Well, see, there you go. Skylar would care if you disappeared down the rabbit hole. Facebook is never wrong. Its predictions are eerie. Eery? Neither one looks right.
Come on overDrink my wineWaste my candlesWaste my timeTell me lies I won't believeJust don't wake me when you leaveCome on overKick me to the groundAnd kiss me when I'm down
LOVE IT! Is that you?
LOVE IT! Is that you?
I WISH! (I did write a bit this morning on a new thing that popped into my head though. I think it's got potential.)But, no, I would, however, had given someone's left nut to write that one.