• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

How many people know or do not know how their parents met?Just wondering what the percentage is!
I do
he'll definitely be around at the gatherings...
CRAP!- My knees (You can take this more ways than one!)
My sebring is no more. I did buy this though!
Is it easier to trade in a girlie car...when you're trading for another girlie car?Just wonderin'.
CRAP!- My knees (You can take this more ways than one!)Is it easier to trade in a girlie car...when you're trading for another girlie car?Just wonderin'.
Snap?

Favor request! It'll take 10 seconds! Click this link and vote for Mario D: http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espnr...tory?id=3479608 (You might need to click the link then refresh the page!)HS senior that I coached a few years ago and friends with his dad. He scored the OT game winner in the western PA finals last week.For you hockey fans, he was named after Mario Lemieux.THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!

Favor request! It'll take 10 seconds! Click this link and vote for Mario D: http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espnr...tory?id=3479608 (You might need to click the link then refresh the page!)HS senior that I coached a few years ago and friends with his dad. He scored the OT game winner in the western PA finals last week.For you hockey fans, he was named after Mario Lemieux.THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!
Done. I've heard of the Lemieux fellow somewhere. In here, chatting with you, maybe?
Done. I've heard of the Lemieux fellow somewhere. In here, chatting with you, maybe?
Former player, now owner of the Penguins. One of the greatest players ever to play the game...mario-011.jpg3621666956_5c174af258.jpg
Former player, now owner of the Penguins. One of the greatest players ever to play the game...mario-011.jpg3621666956_5c174af258.jpg
He looks a bit like Will Wheaton.
sigh
The usual, or new reasons to sigh? Have you had your cigar, yet?
The usual, or new reasons to sigh? Have you had your cigar, yet?
The usual. This week seams to be harder than last week. Yes.

My folks met at New York Telephone where they both worked.Your boy was up to 57.7% after I voted Tim, gl.Good evening folks, catching up before heading to crash.

Nightie night, babies.Kisses.sidenote: Terry Pratchett does a cameo at the end of the movie. EEEEeeeEEEEeeEEEE!

AG - You're in the biggest prostitute bar in Dubai. Every girl in here is a prostitute.Me - Really!!! You have to be kidding me..AG - How did you end up here?Me - Some guy in Kuwait suggested I come here.
I laughed.
Done. He's winning right now with 57.5%.I kinda feel bad for the poor kid who has 0.5% and obv no friends.
He's off to a nice lead