• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

hey scott I need you to photo shop something for me....can i send you 2 pictures with little instructions?
yup
GO POKES!1219091315.jpg
Cutie!
LOL @ New Orleans. All that luckboxing finally caught up with 'em. Now it's the Colts turn to choke on a turd.
I'm going to pretend you didn't type that.My family Christmas was nice. There were presents and I made a feast. My neck/shoulder still hurts. I took flexerall or something like that from Amanda and it didn't help a lot. I'm going to go back to vicodin, but I have to not take too much because I'm running low. Boo.I don't have to work tomorrow. Wahoo! 5 days from right now I'll be on a plane to OKC. EEEEeeEEEeEeEeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeEEEeEEeEE!
Don't call it a comeback. The Miami Dolphins have been here for years.
Couldn't believe they put Pat White in for the 2 pt conversion. Great run by Ricky though.
Don't call it a comeback. The Miami Dolphins have been here for years.
wow, don't believe TN didn't use their timeouts!
Couldn't believe they put Pat White in for the 2 pt conversion. Great run by Ricky though.
Yeah, I was none too confident as he jogged out to the huddle looking towards the sidelines, confused, and then looking at his wrist band.