FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

bleacherbum's boozers TennesseePeyton's Turds Tennesseedms26 Green BayBlue's Ballers MinnesotaNorm's Picks MinnesotaOnly on Tuesday MinnesotaShaver's Rocket-Bombs Washington Chicken Poop Washington
GG for 3 of us.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Why do you build me up, build me up, Aaron Rodgers? Just to let me down, let me down...
Hahahaha!So Ren and Oz are on the road back to OKC so Ren can do her year end stuff for work tomorrow only to turn around on Wednesday and head back East to Tennessee. That suxors for them.I loved being able to hug her goodbye and say, "See you on Friday!" instead of see you in a few months. Pure awesomeness.
Welcome back, nice job on the blog.
hi, welcome home.
Welcome back Brent.
Welcome home.I enjoyed the blog.
Brett - Glad you made it back safely....REALLY enjoyed your blog...btw has anyone ever told you that you should look into writing???JS
Thanks all. I'm glad people enjoyed the blog, I actually had more fun doing it more than I thought I would. Even the two guys with me were like, "Dude, that's got to go in the blog..." from time to time. I still have one last post with random videos and pictures to get to. There were a few things that didn't get on the blog because we all had family and work acquaintances reading it and didn't want to risk it. For instance, the story about urinating in public in Oban included a police car and a near arrest for one of my buddies. Myself, being totally intoxicated, stood nearby laughing and telling the cops to arrest him. Not sure why I thought that would be funny, but I did. If somebody could convince my body to fall asleep when I need to tonight, that'd be great. And, Raquel...please return the favor and make it home safely, too.
Raist ran his 5k in 21:43. That's about a minute twenty faster than a week ago. He's amazing to me.
Anyone who runs a 5k in less than like 23 minutes should be shot in the leg for being too fast. Good on Raist.
You have to respect a mullet like that
I suppose that may be what it is.
We left around noonish to go downtown to tailgate. Originally there was talk of going down there at 10 am and I would meet up after Raist's XC meet.Raist ran his 5k in 21:43. That's about a minute twenty faster than a week ago. He's amazing to me.
Yay Raist!!Can someone tell the guy speaking Spanish in one of my speakers to stop. He's annoying. I can hear english in all the speakers except the front one. Oh wait, he stopped, thanks a bunch.
Don't you have to have something before you can lose it?This weekend:Henry 2Tim 0
Yeah, I was a little surprised too. Halfway through the 1st quarter, I thought it was going to be a long afternoon.And Jeff Reed's usually a little more clutch than he showed today.Good thing. We needed that win bad. Didn't want to fall 2 games behind this quick.
Home. Didn't sleep in as much as I'd like.Suck it.
Welcome back man! I read the first few entries, need to read the rest.
Raist ran his 5k in 21:43. That's about a minute twenty faster than a week ago. He's amazing to me.
Wow, that's pretty damn good, go Raist!
bleacherbum's boozers TennesseePeyton's Turds Tennesseedms26 Green BayBlue's Ballers MinnesotaNorm's Picks MinnesotaOnly on Tuesday MinnesotaShaver's Rocket-Bombs Washington Chicken Poop Washington
Geeesus, thought Washington was going to blow this too, way too close.
Note to the Texans, might be a good idea to actually cover Chris Johnson.
That was a pretty damn funny play. Whoever had Chris Johnson on their fantasy team should have rocked some major points.
I forgot to mention...i took down our poker tourney last night :club: Not a huge cash...but still a cash!!
Congrats Raquel!
So Ren and Oz are on the road back to OKC so Ren can do her year end stuff for work tomorrow only to turn around on Wednesday and head back East to Tennessee. That suxors for them.I loved being able to hug her goodbye and say, "See you on Friday!" instead of see you in a few months. Pure awesomeness.
Sooooo trip report?Looking forward to seeing all of you all this weekend!!!!
Terry: Still taking the over on 11.5 wins for the Titans?
Man, heartbreaking start obviously. I LOVED the way we played the first 3 quarters against Pittsburgh. I thought we played great last night against the run for the most part, but we apparently have no ability to stop the pass which is going to kill us.I lost my $20 bet with Titans - 6.I'm not liking the over on 11.5 right now AT ALL. I still think we have a great team, but when statistically speaking that only 14% of teams that start 0-2 even make the playoffs, it's not looking great. So I'm starting to learn what you all are saying about the ESPN projections being dumb. Was 'projected' to get 140 points and got 75. Somehow barely managed to squeak past norm with his 70. Glad I picked up the Green Bay defense this week and played them over my Cowboys or I would have lost the match with 63 to Norm's 70.

So I've been invited to participate in police officer FST (Field Sobriety Test) training.Apparently here is the gig:I go to the police academy and get free shots of liquor and after each shot I get a FST from each of the officers and we wash/rinse/repeat for a few hours then I get a drunken ride home by the popo.Not quite sure the downside of this yet, but I'm sure there probably is one.

So I've been invited to participate in police officer FST (Field Sobriety Test) training.Apparently here is the gig:I go to the police academy and get free shots of liquor and after each shot I get a FST from each of the officers and we wash/rinse/repeat for a few hours then I get a drunken ride home by the popo.Not quite sure the downside of this yet, but I'm sure there probably is one.
Do eeet! LOL
trying to set the record for the worst fantasy team manager ever.
I'm with you. Getting tired of my bench practically outscoring my starters.And fuck Randy Moss. I hope my drafting him jinxes the Pats all season.
Sounds like fun.