• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Kristen: Unless you know another one, you're following the wrong Jeff Pasquale on twitter. JSI'm Blue536Henry: STFU
I think I must have clicked the wrong one because I saw you on the list when I searched your name.
Sorry for posting another one but I'm just totally enamoured with these pics from last night's show.WOWIMGP5136.jpg
Damn!
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. Got my first Father's Day card today. I might be a homo, but it made me cry. He does really well writing his name for a 2½ year old. All else is good as of now. My mom's been staying with Erin while I've been working the last two nights. It's a bit unnerving how many of my dude friends have offered to spend the night at my house with my old lady while I'm at work. If only they knew you need a pry bar to get between those legs nowadays.. I keed, I keed.
You are a homo, but not because you cried.
Morning.....tomorrow night I'll be in vegas! w00t!
Wahoo! Same with me. Josh will already be there making bank when we arrive.
Morning.....tomorrow night I'll be in vegas! w00t!
I'll be there in a little more than 24 hours.I got some errands to run today, clothes to clean, and I might go check out The Hangover. I snuck in a last minute trip to the cardroom last night after I ended up dropping off the kids early yesterday. 6 hours of 1/2, +1320.
Married 13 years today.......luv ya baby.
Awwww!
I'll be there in a little more than 24 hours.I got some errands to run today, clothes to clean, and I might go check out The Hangover. I snuck in a last minute trip to the cardroom last night after I ended up dropping off the kids early yesterday. 6 hours of 1/2, +1320.
NICE! More bankroll for the trip.
I hope it was because tons of gay dudes bought you drinks. I also hope it's not weird that I just thought, "Hmmmm, I'd be cool with hanging out at a gay bar if people were buying me drinks all night."
The gay dude that goes to my local bar said that all the gay dudes at his gay bar would buy me drinks because they would be so excited I wasn't there to beat them up for being gay.
Monsoon is coming out way, too. So done with this.
send it here please?the heat index was over 110 yesterday, it's so disgusting to even walk outside right now.
addiction.png
Lloyd: I'll bet you twenty bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day! Harry: No way! Lloyd: I'll give you three to one odds. Harry: No. Lloyd: Five to one. Harry: No. Lloyd: Ten to one? Harry: You're on! Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya! Harry: Nuh uh! Lloyd: I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.
I got all my favorite teams by rooting for the team every one else around me rooted against. It's the contrarian approach, sort of like Canada and freedom. Otherwise I'd be a fan of the Cubs, 49ers, Iowa Hawkeyes, & Georgetown Hoyas.
I didn't know Iowa - NC was such a heated rivalry.
Well, this is a good thing. If nothing else, you will now know who he is when you see him around town.Also, dude, before you quit, you should call in favors from those clients that give you tickets to the CMA awards. I'd really like to go this year.
I'll see what I can do.
Weird morning already.. Other than that, I have no idea what to do.. any thoughts?
Mother of hell, that is some scary stuff dude. Good luck with everything. The fact this person has Erin's new cell phone # REALLLLY makes me want to believe its a prank, a sick sick prank that deserves someone losing a nut as you suggested.
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. Got my first Father's Day card today. I might be a homo, but it made me cry. He does really well writing his name for a 2½ year old.
I still cry when I get Father's Day Cards, so we can be homos together. Brandon's card said something to the effect of "I love you so much, you are the coolest sports day in the world. I love when you teach me how to get better at baseball". Poor kid is going to get older one day and realize I probably know about as little as a person can no about baseball, but for now it's cool! :-D
Nice Congrats!Happy Belated Father's Day to everyone.
send it here please?the heat index was over 110 yesterday, it's so disgusting to even walk outside right now.
It's cooler than that here, but humid and rainy and thick. Blech. We played softball in a light, sticky, humid rain yesterday. Both games.
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. Got my first Father's Day card today. I might be a homo, but it made me cry. He does really well writing his name for a 2½ year old. All else is good as of now. My mom's been staying with Erin while I've been working the last two nights. It's a bit unnerving how many of my dude friends have offered to spend the night at my house with my old lady while I'm at work. If only they knew you need a pry bar to get between those legs nowadays.. I keed, I keed.
hugegood to hear though
I got some errands to run today, clothes to clean, and I might go check out The Hangover. I snuck in a last minute trip to the cardroom last night after I ended up dropping off the kids early yesterday. 6 hours of 1/2, +1320.
lol so sickI thought I was doing well this month being up about $400 :club:
The gay dude that goes to my local bar said that all the gay dudes at his gay bar would buy me drinks because they would be so excited I wasn't there to beat them up for being gay.
So you're going tonight?
I think the greatest thing in life is being able to do whatever I want, when ever I want to do it.Right, Norm?
I thought this too until I had kids, jsTook several months of adjustment, but wouldnt trade it for the world.
grats to Ms Vold for putting up with you.