FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Thanks for all the shin splint advise. And than you google for my new stretches.

I know other people who run outside that have this problem, too. I usually run in the gym, so I'm no expert. I'm pretty sure you've mentioned using elipticals before. That would probably help, but unfortunately it doesn't help with the running outside factor.
But no thanks to you, you ass
One would think that would be an incredibly slow way to maintain one's lawn.
Ass
I really hope the boys come through for me on Mothers Day and do something nice. I'm not counting on it as they are generally thoughtless, self-centered buggers, but I still hope. I'm guessing, that due to lack of any outside help, it's going to suck.
I keep holding out hope here too but I'm not going to hold my breath anymore. When I asked Sam what he's getting me for mother's day he told me to ask the kid. "You're not my mother, see what the kid is getting you"
At least the last girl there was a problem with actually liked him. Damn. Yeah, discussing it calmly is pretty tough for me. I'm going to have to, though, because I need him to tell me exactly what's going on so I don't go in to the meeting at school without all the details.
I really feel for you in this one. From the sounds of it the only thing that he did wrong was to look at her. If she can't handle people looking at her I say go and live in a box. I hope that you get this sorted out with Raist and that it doesn't ruin your relationship with him. I was a bit of an outsider in highschool myself and my mom just kind of left me alone. I wasn't rebelious or anything but I pushed the envelope. As long as he's not hurting himself or anyone else I say just be cool. Hope that helps. Thinking of you.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

But no thanks to you, you assAss
It seems like, lately, whenever you have a question that I try to help with, my response takes some overly verbose form of, "I don't know."It probably has something to do with my ass-ness.
The rest was Peg?For eye candy I preferred Unhappily Ever After... at least until the plastic surgeon showed up. RIP Nikki Cox :club:
Oh man, I know I've mentioned how much I loved her when she was younger.nikki-cox.jpgUnfortunately, it seems she's gone downhill as fast as Jenna Jameson:cox.jpgWTF?!
It seems like, lately, whenever you have a question that I try to help with, my response takes some overly verbose form of, "I don't know."It probably has something to do with my ass-ness.
The thing that I find hilarious is I post questions and then think, Brett will totally know this one. I'm just trying to set you up to look smart. Guess I've got to stop doing that.

We can’t find the car and are not alone in this—others too wander the slanted rows, and we are now looking for ours or theirs, and find both, and rejoice quietly with them, wishing good nights and great luck. Before we get in the car I hug and thank him for taking me here and sharing what was once his world with me, “even if it doesn’t look or sound quite the same anymore”. He nods, and talks almost the whole way back. I listen and occasionally interject, amazed at this newfound communication twenty years in the making. At some point I realize this is the conversation I have rehearsed so many times in my head, although it is much more disjointed and roundabout in practice, and I grow frustrated at its imperfection. I worry that he will die withholding words still destined for my ears, or that he will die not having heard all I have to say. How many different ways can you say ‘I love you’? More than there are stars in the sky, because each one comes with conditions or addendums, justifications or reservations, promises or memories. And each time it’s said, a weight is lifted off the receiver. And although tomorrow will likely see us revert to our taciturn, emotionless ways, we will do so lighter men, happier men.Something like I shat out below, I dunno. It's a device I think might work here, though you'd obviously have to do a much better job than I did. Just a blueprint. I closed my eyes and tried to write what you wrote without stopping. At the end I went back and corrected some of the small mistakes. We can't find the car. We're not alone in this -- crowds wander the slanted rows, and we look for their car as they search for ours, and when we find them there is silent rejoice, well-wishes, and good lucks, and before we get into the car I hug him and thank him for taking me here and sharing his world even if it's a different world and he nods and talks and talks and I listen and try to talk but I'm amazed at this conversation, this newfound gift for communication twenty years in the making, and I realize I have had this conversation, this exact conversation, I realize I have been having this conversation forever in my head, but now it's disjointed and imperfect and not the same, and what if he dies before I hear what I need to hear and what if I can't say what I need so desperately to say?How many different ways can you say I love you because every time there are unique conditions addendums justifications reservations promises and memories and every one lifts a weight and tomorrow we'll be back to yesterday and the days before but different lighter happier men.But tonight there are so many stars in the sky.

Oh man, I know I've mentioned how much I loved her when she was younger.nikki-cox.jpgUnfortunately, it seems she's gone downhill as fast as Jenna Jameson:cox.jpgWTF?!
Wow, I knew she didn't look as good on Las Vegas and she did on unhappily, but wow.
The thing that I find hilarious is I post questions and then think, Brett will totally know this one. I'm just trying to set you up to look smart. Guess I've got to stop doing that.
Sadly enough, when you asked me about that band I felt really disappointed in myself for not coming through, whereas not being able to answer the question about something that pains you physically didn't bother me as much. So apparently in my personal rankings of Things I Would Like to Help My Friends With, music comes in ahead of avoiding injury. Yes, I am indeed an ass. If it makes you feel better, I would get you a Gaslight Anthem CD and some comfortable running shoes for Mother's Day.
Alan is the new go-to guy for all your trivia/information needs.
It's hard to be a 13 year old boy and you never know how his earlier experience has affected him. May be time for him to see someone.
It may very well be. sigh
Thanks for all the shin splint advise. And than you google for my new stretches. But no thanks to you, you assAssI keep holding out hope here too but I'm not going to hold my breath anymore. When I asked Sam what he's getting me for mother's day he told me to ask the kid. "You're not my mother, see what the kid is getting you"I really feel for you in this one. From the sounds of it the only thing that he did wrong was to look at her. If she can't handle people looking at her I say go and live in a box. I hope that you get this sorted out with Raist and that it doesn't ruin your relationship with him. I was a bit of an outsider in highschool myself and my mom just kind of left me alone. I wasn't rebelious or anything but I pushed the envelope. As long as he's not hurting himself or anyone else I say just be cool. Hope that helps. Thinking of you.
This is what Dave says when I bring up M day.I'll be interested to see what the story is from the girl's mother. Were you glad your mom left you alone, or do you wish she had pushed you to find a place on the inside?
All my thunder has been stolen this morning.Hi.
My Sonics were stolen and re-named Thunder, so in a way, my Thunder has been stolen as well. I feel your pain, Blue.
My Sonics were stolen and re-named Thunder, so in a way, my Thunder has been stolen as well. I feel your pain, Blue.
Does it at all make you mad that Renae has your team now and doesn't even appreciate them, spending all her time stalking those country music people instead?
Does it at all make you mad that Renae has your team now and doesn't even appreciate them, spending all her time stalking those country music people instead?
It's like watching an ex-girlfriend that left you hang out with some dude that doesn't really care about her, and fucks around on her all the time. Meanwhile, she is losing weight and getting made-over, and in about 5 years, she's going to be a supermodel, but she'll still be with that douche. I feel cheated, mostly.Edit: He also bought her some ugly-ass threads and gave her a stupid nickname. I hate this guy.
I laughed at your pain. Sorry.
It's OK - can't expect someone from Iowa who's favorite teams are located in Dallas, Chapel Hill, and Ann Arbor to understand.
I would offer some advice, and probably will after this disclaimer, since I really, really, really love the sound of my own voice, but I am pretty much a loser. I dated a girl with a kid, once, and all I could think was "Haha, I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER."
Awesome.
It's OK - can't expect someone from Iowa who's favorite teams are located in Dallas, Chapel Hill, and Ann Arbor to understand.
I can't bring myself to cheer for Drake...
So when do you have to make this trek to the school nikki?
It's looking like Monday at 8am if everyone else can make that time.
It's looking like Monday at 8am if everyone else can make that time.
Don't go into that meeting all apologetic and willing to take all the blame.They better have more proof than "raist looked at me" to support an harassment charge. Find out from Raist if the object of his attention sent him notes back. She may just be crying wolf now.There's always time down the road to make sure Raist is punished/takes responsibility. At this initial meeting, don't help him be convicted without, in essence, a fair trial.
Don't go into that meeting all apologetic and willing to take all the blame.They better have more proof than "raist looked at me" to support an harassment charge. Find out from Raist if the object of his attention sent him notes back. She may just be crying wolf now.There's always time down the road to make sure Raist is punished/takes responsibility. At this initial meeting, don't help him be convicted without, in essence, a fair trial.
Yeah, I plan on going in there to find out what they have to say, but I have a sneaking suspicion this girl is overreacting. If she's uncomfortable, Raist needs to leave her alone, but that doesn't mean he was intentionally doing creepy stuff to her. I'm just frustrated that we're once again meeting with some girl's mother and the administration, whatever the reason.
Yeah, I plan on going in there to find out what they have to say, but I have a sneaking suspicion this girl is overreacting. If she's uncomfortable, Raist needs to leave her alone, but that doesn't mean he was intentionally doing creepy stuff to her. I'm just frustrated that we're once again meeting with some girl's mother and the administration, whatever the reason.
Hey. it's hard for all the 'Playa's, as josh would say, out there! :club: