• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

From the RanFans Newsletter:RanFans of the Month:Renae (RenaeDawn), OK
Where is this forum? I have some "Questions" for Ms. Miranda! Is that her name? Not that I care what her name is! :ts
Not even close.You're all gonna think twice about this negative connotation you're giving to "stalker" when I'm drinking a beer in Ran's backyard around the fire pit while she and Blake play their guitars and sing an old Conway & Loretta song so there. :club:
Um. NO! Stalker!No matter how "Cool" you think that would be, it will NEVER be cooler than drinking with "The Norm!" :4h LOL
i think sha and chris are gonna be there this weekendas for me....i don't think i can make it....unless of course....norm says he'll go to AC and then i'll be there!but seriously....90% chance that i can't make it
See Renae! :ts Stan gets it! :POf course, does this mean I have a gay stalker now? :club:
Stan....why did u ignore me earlier :club:
He's always ignoring chicks. He's gay, I'm pretty sure.
That...
i think sha and chris are gonna be there this weekendas for me....i don't think i can make it....unless of course....norm says he'll go to AC and then i'll be there!but seriously....90% chance that i can't make it
And why would that be? Ohhh of course.. all the usual Stan reasons :4h
hooooooooooooooly shnikies!!!!! it's gonna be a chick party down there!
And you will be missing it.. Your loss
So the new schedules were posted at work today. I'm a little disappointed, but it's not horrible. Problem is I'm working both weekend days again. :ts Starting Feb 23rd, my new hours are:Saturday - 12:45pm-10:45pmSun-Tues - 4:15pm-2:15amWed, Thurs, Fri - offI didn't like not getting either Sat or Sun off. Basically, I didn't get any of the schedules I wanted, but I got my first choice of the schedules I didn't really want.
Sorry Henry... that sucks :5c
awww u suck...even just for Saturday??? I think that is when i'm going...do it...Norm?
sorry dude....and alan JUST got a new assistant
wow....
hooooooooooooooly shnikies!!!!! it's gonna be a chick party down there!
yup and you're gonna miss out......
WTF!?!?this is the 2rd time in the past two days that i've been called that....hoooooooooooly shit......i'm gonna bang each and everyone of the angels in your mouth
in her mouth or in all our mouthes...i'm just trying to get a visual here!!!!
So the new schedules were posted at work today. I'm a little disappointed, but it's not horrible. Problem is I'm working both weekend days again. :club: Starting Feb 23rd, my new hours are:Saturday - 12:45pm-10:45pmSun-Tues - 4:15pm-2:15amWed, Thurs, Fri - offI didn't like not getting either Sat or Sun off. Basically, I didn't get any of the schedules I wanted, but I got my first choice of the schedules I didn't really want.
boo!!!!
I'm watching BBC's Planet Earth on Blu-ray right now. Wow.
i fucking love that mini series...i was thinking of buying it!!!What episode were you watching?
WTF!?!?this is the 2rd time in the past two days that i've been called that....hoooooooooooly shit......i'm gonna bang each and everyone of the angels in your mouth
Promises, promises :club:
So the new schedules were posted at work today. I'm a little disappointed, but it's not horrible. Problem is I'm working both weekend days again. :ts Starting Feb 23rd, my new hours are:Saturday - 12:45pm-10:45pmSun-Tues - 4:15pm-2:15amWed, Thurs, Fri - offI didn't like not getting either Sat or Sun off. Basically, I didn't get any of the schedules I wanted, but I got my first choice of the schedules I didn't really want.
Blah. Sorry, darling.

Google is back up :)A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat."I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife," he tells the doctor, "when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and I noticed one of the cows had something white in its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball stuck right in the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake.""What did you do?" asks the doctor."Well, as I was standing there holding up the tail, I yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'

awww u suck...even just for Saturday??? I think that is when i'm going...do it...Norm?
Nope! I'm out! you were mean to me! Really, heading to St. Pete Bch with Nancy for Grouper Sandwiches on Woody's at the Waterfront! :)But you are a little meanie! :club: LOL

Nice article Renae!

So the new schedules were posted at work today. I'm a little disappointed, but it's not horrible. Problem is I'm working both weekend days again. :club: Starting Feb 23rd, my new hours are:Saturday - 12:45pm-10:45pmSun-Tues - 4:15pm-2:15amWed, Thurs, Fri - offI didn't like not getting either Sat or Sun off. Basically, I didn't get any of the schedules I wanted, but I got my first choice of the schedules I didn't really want.
Sucks you have to work Sat/Sunday, but having 3 days in a row off kinda rocks.
Where is this forum? I have some "Questions" for Ms. Miranda! Is that her name? Not that I care what her name is! :PUm. NO! Stalker!No matter how "Cool" you think that would be, it will NEVER be cooler than drinking with "The Norm!" :ts LOL
HAHHAHAMourning'
But you trade 2 days off for 3 so that's kind of cool.
Where is this forum? I have some "Questions" for Ms. Miranda! Is that her name? Not that I care what her name is! :PUm. NO! Stalker!No matter how "Cool" you think that would be, it will NEVER be cooler than drinking with "The Norm!" :club: LOL
This may be true but the Norm doesn't sing so there's that.It's mirandalambert.com You are welcome to make an account over there. We mostly only talk about Ran - not like here where we talk about lots of other things. Ran never posts there. She reads some stuff but she never posts.*Edit - Please don't ask her questions about things in her pooper. I'd be mortified.
*Edit - Please don't ask her questions about things in her pooper. I'd be mortified.
You are taking away all my fun! that's the only thing I want to know. Does she serve her fans or what?Edit: So as long as we stay away from the pooper, we are all good. Squirting, Spitting and Fisting are all inbounds?
You are taking away all my fun! that's the only thing I want to know. Does she serve her fans or what?Edit: So as long as we stay away from the pooper, we are all good. Squirting, Spitting and Fisting are all inbounds?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
As did Radiohead (for album of the year) and Raphael Saadiq (for R&B album).Radiohead's performance was badass.
I didn't really expect them to win it, though, so I wasn't surprised. And I could have sworn that Plant/Krauss album had been out for like three years. I didn't watch the show live, but I tried to find footage of the Radiohead performance on youtube. The one I found had horrible audio so I couldn't really tell if it sounded good or not. The idea, though, was pretty sweet I thought. Also, it made me realize I haven't obsessed on Radiohead in a while. It's probably time for my quarterly Radiohead listening session that lasts three or four weeks.