FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I usually only push for one or so a week and she seems to be fine with that. She does not, however, appreciate my help in moving her head further down the pipe.
Most girls don't. It totally turns me on, though.
Way more sexually explicit posts than I expected to see after leaving for lunch. Well played, thread.
Thanks to Norm! :club:
I just ordered 5 signed prints from Pinuptoons.com. I am finally going to redo my bathroom in pinuptoons. Going shopping this weekend for new towels, rugs, and accessories.These 5 signed prints will replace the garden fairies that I have in there now:17.jpg86.jpg70.jpg90.jpg112.jpgNow I can't decide if I want to go red/black or blue/black or maybe blue/gray for the color of the towels and the rugs. Opinions?
How about black and aqua? Coffee or mocha and black? Ivory and black?
Jersey,You think blue/black for sure or you just chose that of the options I listed?I'm not married to any of those combinations but those are the 3 that occurred to me. If you can think of something you would think look better, I'd love to hear it.I'm also not sure about accessories. I'm going to use the cool pajama/hat box that Nik presented my scarf she crocheted knitted me in but I don't know what else to go with. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
fypI only correct you because the knitting is considerably more difficult and I want as much credit for the effort as possible. :ts
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Lupe got robbed
As did Radiohead (for album of the year) and Raphael Saadiq (for R&B album).Radiohead's performance was badass.The Jonas Brothers performing with Stevie Wonder was a fucking abomination. Well, probably. We muted it.Whitney Houston was high as a kite.

I seriously considered mocha/black but I was afraid the first one was the only one that would look right in that color scheme.I have a feeling I'm going to go shopping having no clue what I want and it will all somehow magically fall in place. That's what always seems to happen when I'm not sure what I want.

Jersey,You think blue/black for sure or you just chose that of the options I listed?I'm not married to any of those combinations but those are the 3 that occurred to me. If you can think of something you would think look better, I'd love to hear it.I'm also not sure about accessories. I'm going to use the cool pajama/hat box that Nik presented my scarf she crocheted me in but I don't know what else to go with. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
What color is the rest of the bathroom? Also I am very partial to blue since it is my favorite color.. I think Blue/Grey would be nice too as it wouldn't make everything as dark as black would
Hi
hehe Hello :club:
How about black and aqua?
This is also very nice..
I seriously considered mocha/black but I was afraid the first one was the only one that would look right in that color scheme.I have a feeling I'm going to go shopping having no clue what I want and it will all somehow magically fall in place. That's what always seems to happen when I'm not sure what I want.
Is ivory or linen/black too boring?
What color is the rest of the bathroom? Also I am very partial to blue since it is my favorite color.. I think Blue/Grey would be nice too as it wouldn't make everything as dark as black would
The rest of the bathroom is no color. It has a very neutral light coffee colored tile and white counter tops, shower, tub and brushed nickel fixtures. The only color in the room is the rugs, towels and accessories.
Meh. I have ivory/green now and I'm very tired of it. I want something bold.
You picked 2 pictures that would look great with red/black and 2 that would look great with Blue/Black .. I say go for both and switch them out every few weeks hehe :club:

From the RanFans Newsletter:RanFans of the Month:Renae (RenaeDawn), OKI have read every RanFans newsletter so I am familiar with the former honorees for RFOTM and I must say I am awestruck and so very honored to be included in such company. It gets said a lot but it bears repeating: the RanFans are more like RanFamily! Since the first day I decided to jump into the shenanigans by posting on the forum, I have been welcomed with open arms. The love that emanates from RanFans really is more like family and I’m grateful every day to be on the receiving end of that love. Besides the friendliness and acceptance of the club and posters at the forum, the staff and all of Camp Lambert, from Rick and Bev all the way down the chain, do such an amazing job of being personable and gracious to each and every fan they come in contact with. That Texas hospitality is something to behold and you see those great qualities echoed in Miranda too.I have to admit that I first became aware of Miranda when she and BS went public with their relationship. I’ve been a fan of Blake’s for many years and somehow had not paid much attention to Ran until she started dating Blake. Wow, how far behind the curve was I? Since then I’ve made up for it by devouring every song, album, article, interview or piece of information I can find about Ran. I was lucky enough to see Miranda 8 times in 2008 and even that wasn’t enough! She’s so incredibly talented she always leaves me wanting more and kicking myself for not finding her earlier.Miranda has become such an inspiration to me over the last couple of years. Her confidence, sense of herself, bravery, strength, and “don’t take no crap” attitude are all qualities any girl or woman would do good to embody. I strive every day to conduct myself how I imagine Ran would. Even though I’m more than 10 years older than Miranda, she is my role model! I have her picture up everywhere and whenever someone asks me who she is I make sure to tell them that not only is she one of the greatest singer/songwriters I’ve ever heard and one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, she is also a loving, caring, giving person. The world definitely needs more strong women like Miranda to look up to and admire. Which reminds me, I need a WWMD bracelet. Can the store stock those? :DI could go on and on about how grateful I am to have found this fan club and all the friendships I’ve made through it but I hear them cueing up the go to commercial music so I’ll wrap it up with thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this very amazing recognition. Thank you so much to Bev, Rick, Jenn, Christie, Meagan, the band guys (especially you Aden – you know I love ya you old so and so), the crew guys and most importantly Miranda herself for making RanFans such a wonderful place and state of mind.Bev’s NotesSmart, witty, cheerful, sensitive, and adorable! From reading through her posts you get all these words to describe Renae. You can also tell she is a long time music lover and one with diversified taste. As usual it amazes and thrills me to see Miranda’s name at the top of her list of favorite artists. As with many Ran Fans, one of her favorite Ran songs is Greyhound. Suffice it to say that song has a VERY special place in my heart. Hearing it written in my den by two people I love……well when ya’ll love it too it makes me smile! The fact that Renae came to be a Ran Fan because of Blake makes it even better. She obviously “gets’ his sense of humor and brings part of that to our board. I remember when Renae joined the forum. The first thing I noticed was her quirky sense of humor. She used words like Blakearitas and whatchamacallit and other little “reneadawnisms” that tickled me. Not only is she spunky and fun but she's also very outspoken and I have a certain feeling that everyone she knows has heard her “spiel” about Ran and why they need to be a fan too. It’s so good to know that there are people out there preaching the “Ran” gospel and bringing new people into the fold. Thanks for adding lots of fun and flavor to the Ran Fans family!

that's what i did...
From the RanFans Newsletter:RanFans of the Month:Renae (RenaeDawn), OKI have read every RanFans newsletter so I am familiar with the former honorees for RFOTM and I must say I am awestruck and so very honored to be included in such company. It gets said a lot but it bears repeating: the RanFans are more like RanFamily! Since the first day I decided to jump into the shenanigans by posting on the forum, I have been welcomed with open arms. The love that emanates from RanFans really is more like family and I’m grateful every day to be on the receiving end of that love. Besides the friendliness and acceptance of the club and posters at the forum, the staff and all of Camp Lambert, from Rick and Bev all the way down the chain, do such an amazing job of being personable and gracious to each and every fan they come in contact with. That Texas hospitality is something to behold and you see those great qualities echoed in Miranda too.I have to admit that I first became aware of Miranda when she and BS went public with their relationship. I’ve been a fan of Blake’s for many years and somehow had not paid much attention to Ran until she started dating Blake. Wow, how far behind the curve was I? Since then I’ve made up for it by devouring every song, album, article, interview or piece of information I can find about Ran. I was lucky enough to see Miranda 8 times in 2008 and even that wasn’t enough! She’s so incredibly talented she always leaves me wanting more and kicking myself for not finding her earlier.Miranda has become such an inspiration to me over the last couple of years. Her confidence, sense of herself, bravery, strength, and “don’t take no crap” attitude are all qualities any girl or woman would do good to embody. I strive every day to conduct myself how I imagine Ran would. Even though I’m more than 10 years older than Miranda, she is my role model! I have her picture up everywhere and whenever someone asks me who she is I make sure to tell them that not only is she one of the greatest singer/songwriters I’ve ever heard and one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, she is also a loving, caring, giving person. The world definitely needs more strong women like Miranda to look up to and admire. Which reminds me, I need a WWMD bracelet. Can the store stock those? :DI could go on and on about how grateful I am to have found this fan club and all the friendships I’ve made through it but I hear them cueing up the go to commercial music so I’ll wrap it up with thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this very amazing recognition. Thank you so much to Bev, Rick, Jenn, Christie, Meagan, the band guys (especially you Aden – you know I love ya you old so and so), the crew guys and most importantly Miranda herself for making RanFans such a wonderful place and state of mind.Bev’s NotesSmart, witty, cheerful, sensitive, and adorable! From reading through her posts you get all these words to describe Renae. You can also tell she is a long time music lover and one with diversified taste. As usual it amazes and thrills me to see Miranda’s name at the top of her list of favorite artists. As with many Ran Fans, one of her favorite Ran songs is Greyhound. Suffice it to say that song has a VERY special place in my heart. Hearing it written in my den by two people I love……well when ya’ll love it too it makes me smile! The fact that Renae came to be a Ran Fan because of Blake makes it even better. She obviously “gets’ his sense of humor and brings part of that to our board. I remember when Renae joined the forum. The first thing I noticed was her quirky sense of humor. She used words like Blakearitas and whatchamacallit and other little “reneadawnisms” that tickled me. Not only is she spunky and fun but she's also very outspoken and I have a certain feeling that everyone she knows has heard her “spiel” about Ran and why they need to be a fan too. It’s so good to know that there are people out there preaching the “Ran” gospel and bringing new people into the fold. Thanks for adding lots of fun and flavor to the Ran Fans family!
Are you the leading poster on that forum too?Stalker.
AWESOME!!
Are you the leading poster on that forum too?Stalker.
Not even close.You're all gonna think twice about this negative connotation you're giving to "stalker" when I'm drinking a beer in Ran's backyard around the fire pit while she and Blake play their guitars and sing an old Conway & Loretta song so there. :club:
Not even close.You're all gonna think twice about this negative connotation you're giving to "stalker" when I'm drinking a beer in Ran's backyard around the fire pit while she and Blake play their guitars and sing an old Conway & Loretta song so there. :club:
I don't even know you so don't judge me...judging you.
Wasn't someone recently talking about starting a religion, ala Scientology? JS.Congrats, babygirl.
Wasn't someone recently talking about starting a religion, ala Scientology? JS.Congrats, babygirl.
It was my opportunity to say everything I love about the RanFamily. Some of them would fit in nicely here. You'd like them.Drink your koolaid.