• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

02/04/09 Electronic Deposit Us Treasury $****.**Weeee for quick returns!
Wow, mine is for that same amount.Should have the direct deposit on Feb 13th. Money will come in handy for Vegas in March.
Thanks for the contribution. Are you against the bailout or against the gov't putting limitations on it?
later, I'm driving.
I'm sure the gov't will find some way to spend $1000 on a twelve-pack.
Sooo true!!Chris was telling me a story.. Some part of a boiler went bad at the jail. My brother who is licensed and specializes in this area which is why he is the boss over there suggested that they go to the store and pick up the piece needed and he will install it. This would have cost them about $1000 plus the couple of hours overtime pay to pay my brother. Instead theheads above my brother said they can not do that, they have to order the part from a certain place which was like 5x's the cost of what it cost at the store they priced it at and have a certain company install it.. This cost them $8000.. Nice waste of money
Carey_Cable_Guy.JPG
This is too funny..The cable guy left me his cell number and said if i needed help connecting my tv/internet later on i could call him and he'd come over...
I had to pay the federal government $30 this year. Raquel, that should get you a few twelve-packs at least.
thanks!!!I'm trying to enjoy said beer right now...but i can't find a bottle opener....
I'm sure the gov't will find some way to spend $1000 on a twelve-pack.
too funny!!

One would think that it's not a good idea to raise their voice to a supervisor. Today, I showed one of the other supervisor's direct reports why.Now I'm in a foul mood and want to go home.

Can someone please ask shaver, "why do you need a bottle opener when you have a lighter?"I would, but she's dead to me!
Why am i dead to you???Don't say that :(I don't know how to do the lighter thingy....and all i have are heineken lights....Still starving!
Can someone please ask shaver, "why do you need a bottle opener when you have a lighter?"I would, but she's dead to me!
I was so expecting "...when you have a pooper?"
Hmmm. Oklahoma?"Of the 49 metropolitan areas with a population of at least 1 million, Detroit had the largest unemployment rate, at 10.6%, followed by San Bernadino, Calif., with 10.1%. Oklahoma City had the lowest unemployment rate of large metropolitan regions, at 4.6%, followed by Washington at 4.7%."http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/04/news/econo...sion=2009020410
Even our Mexicans have jobs.
It is COMPLETELY reasonable for the federal gov't to put conditions on a bailout package. If the financial institutions aren't comfortable, then they can politely turn down the money.
Ford seems determined to go it alone.