FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I had to start a blog for one of my classes. It does not make me happy that I have a blog. I'm not a blogger.
link?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

yeah i think the next logical step in teh progression is "yeah i already ****ed mine" but i'm not sure u can come back from that.
Ewwww...sidenote:flow_charts.png
link?
It'seriously crap. I have to post certain things for school and the recent post is an assignment. You can read it if you want, but you've been warned.Also try to ignore the irony of the fact that I don't like to blog, but I'll go on about my boring ass life (copyright Kevin Smith) on the thread, here and that I've been known, on occasion to twitter and that I'm always posting updates on facebook. Just try, please.my stupid required blog

Scott, There's a girl in my physics class with whom I did a lab last night that is a recent Center Grove graduate and was on their robotics team. She was familiar with the Digital Goats.

guess we are not allowed to post comments with pictures of you from your photo shoot at ren's house ey?
I'd prefer you didn't. My instructor will be reading it.
I'd like to thank Brad for getting me a deal on my now-booked trip to vegas. Land 2:25 p.m. (local) Wednesday June 24 and depart Sunday, June 28, at 3:30 p.m.Seeya there.
Wahoo!
It'seriously crap. I have to post certain things for school and the recent post is an assignment. You can read it if you want, but you've been warned.Also try to ignore the irony of the fact that I don't like to blog, but I'll go on about my boring ass life (copyright Kevin Smith) on the thread, here and that I've been known, on occasion to twitter and that I'm always posting updates on facebook. Just try, please.my stupid required blog
1. No link to the thread in your "Links" list?2. No David Eddings? HERETIC!
1. No link to the thread in your "Links" list?2. No David Eddings? HERETIC!
1. I try not to link the thread to things related to my work or academia. 2. I like Eddings, but I wouldn't rank him high enough to make the list. He's a good writer, though. So is Piers Anthony, but I don't have him up there, either.
1. I try not to link the thread to things related to my work or academia. 2. I like Eddings, but I wouldn't rank him high enough to make the list. He's a good writer, though. So is Piers Anthony, but I don't have him up there, either.
HERETIC!
And I'm just about outta here. I have an unusually exciting Tuesday night ahead of me: gym, dinner, doing taxes. If I'm not careful, I won't get to bed until 10pm.
Party on!
she wouldn't be gone
Ahhh, yes. Well, it is the #1 song on the country charts for the last 3 weeks.I have the rest of that album if you want to "borrow" it. Since it's Blake, I must insist that should you like it, you have to go out and buy a copy (also cause there's some really hot pics of him in it) but you can "borrow" it from me to see if you like it.Honestly, I think this new album is his best work yet. He's singing better than he ever has. There's easily 6 or 7 hit songs on that CD.Hit me up on IM and I'll send it to ya.
well...how 'bout this....the first time i met tommy...he was wearin' a kool-aid shirt....JUST LIKE MY AVATAR!!!!! so that's gotta mean we're like brothas or sumtin'.....right?....RIGHT?or maybe i'm gay cuz i remember what tommy wore *shrug* maybe i'll take one in the cornhole for some shaver pics
Hahahahahahahaha, you crack me up.
so have we established that they're ****ing?
Have we?
Something strange seems to happen here every day.Not every night you meet a bartender, who during a Michael Phelps discussion, complains how unfair it is that Speedo gave Michael Phelps support, and when the pot thing happened to her brother 10 yrs ago, they dropped her brother despite his 10 Olympic medals......
Would you quit being so goddamn cryptic all the time???? You got laid the other night. You accidentally texted some incriminating stuff to Melissa. You met the sister of an Olympic medalist. See how easy that is?