FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Bwahaahhahaahhaha!That's awesome.Stalkage is almost complete!
It's certainly progressing! Ren,Do you think he recognized your name and put it with your face from all the meet and greets?
Merry Christmas peeps! We open our presents Xmas morning. Had Xmas eve with the fam over at my step-bro's last evening. Nice time.The girls woke me up at 5:45 a.m. for the gift open this morning. We spent about 2 hours doing that, and then had our traditional eggs benedict breakie. They have now gone with their dad, and leave tomorrow for Winnipeg. ummmmm......is it weird when your ex-husband gives you a xmas present? Like, a very nice piece of jewelery? :club:
He loves you. He thinks your gorgeous. He wants to kiss you!
Rye.Had a great day. The folks got a wii and rock band, so the whole family took turns playing the various instruments.Apparently I rock. who knew?
I've always known that you rock.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Oh, I got a Lite Brite for Christmas. That rocks so freaking hard.
Awesome!
who opens gifts on Christmas Eve? Who opens gifts on Christmas Day?I'm a day guy!
We always do Christmas morning..
Merry Christmas everyone!I'm up waiting for the the little girl to fall asleep so I can put out gifts and stuff stockings. Watching A Christmas Story, good times.I've got him beat... I think I've got about 20 stitches on my chin and lip right now, maybe more. I won't be posting pictures, as I already scared the crap out of my kids though I'm not sure if it was the stitches or that they had never seen me without facial hair that scared them more.I can't believe some of you are just finding out about pogo. Nice to see Jarret and Michael stop by.Off to put out gifts and pop some vicoden, later.
What did you get done plastic surgery wise that would leave that many stitches??
Happy Birthday Dougie!
It's certainly progressing! Ren,Do you think he recognized your name and put it with your face from all the meet and greets?
No, I don't think so. I'm not sure he knows my name yet. He always calls me Sweetie. The last meet and greet pic, the one with the Santa hat, I used for Christmas cards for the Christmas card exchange that the Blake fan club does and I sent one of those to him. So maybe he'll remember now.Mornin' ya'll.It's supposed to rain all day so the agenda for today is Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
Today (Boxing Day) is the Canadian version of Black Friday. Mega deals, people line up in the wee hours.I'm in the market for a TV/ipod/camera and laptop. We'll see how much I can snag within my budget.
I'm shopping Canadian right now.Girls, LaSenza has a bunch of stuff on sale. Like bras for $8.50 and panties for $3.
Today (Boxing Day) is the Canadian version of Black Friday. Mega deals, people line up in the wee hours.I'm in the market for a TV/ipod/camera and laptop. We'll see how much I can snag within my budget.
good luck, don't get trampled to death.

I love sleeping in. I'm going to finish a scarf for my dad, today and do a bunch of housework in preparation for my parents' arrival tomorrow morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. I might venture out to the Fashion Mall and spend my Coldwater Creek gift certificate (from my boss). I have to go to the grocery store, but the mall may be to much of a pain to bother with today. We'll see.Right now, I'm eating breakfast in my jammie pants under a blanket on the couch. It's lovely.

According to our news, Chicago area residents are being advised not to travel AT ALL because of the icy road conditions that are apparently the worst they've ever been.Stay safe, Henry.

I just checked out. I bought 4 bras and a babydoll pajama set.
When they arrive, I'm going to need pics of you modeling them. Thanks.
sidenote: Conner accidentally dropped his giant candy cane and it broke into many pieces. He was very upset. I went to console him and Raist gave his unbroken giant candy cane to Conner. Conner said, "thanks" and Raist said, "That's what brothers do." It was a very heartwarming Christmas morning. That was my best present.We're going to hang out here for a bit and then head over to Kelly and Tim's house to hang out. I'm hoping to catch Christmas Story on TBS while we're there. I tried to buy it at Wal-Mart yesterday, to no avail. Wal-Mart was a complete zoo. I knew it was going to be bad, but due to the horrible weather the night before that kept people off the streets, it was doubly bad yesterday. I think I waited in line for 45 minutes. To top it off, I forgot to buy milk while I was there. GG me.
Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta HUG!I was going to stop in Wal-mart while I was out a few minutes ago, still a complete zoo. I'll go later.

I was thinking about a tv but Best Buy starts their Boxing Day sales at 8:00pm Christmas Eve online. They had 1500 of both the tvs I was looking at nationwide. Both were sold out when I checked online last night.

Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta HUG!I was going to stop in Wal-mart while I was out a few minutes ago, still a complete zoo. I'll go later.
I dropped Shannon off at work about 45 mins ago. Was going to stop by Best Buy to pick up a new Xbox and some RB or GH drums. There was a line up just to get into the parking lot so I decided I can wait.
caught up and off to have leftovers....did u know i wore a strappy top all day today...why i moved away from here in the first place is beyond me.....
It's ridiculously hot today. I've had my A/C on the past 2 days.
Merry Christmas fuckers. The uncle I was hoping for drew my name in the Secret Santa this year, so I am enjoying a glass of canadian whiskey and dreading going back into the office tomorrow. The nice part is that nobody's gonna be there, so I can come and go as I please and I'll be able to get a lot of work done with no distractions.
I was going to go in for a few hours today to get some stuff wrapped up since I won't be in the office until Jan 2nd. But nobody was going to be there so I decided to grab a few things on Tuesday so I can do what I needed to do from home. Yay for 9 straight days off.
According to our news, Chicago area residents are being advised not to travel AT ALL because of the icy road conditions that are apparently the worst they've ever been.Stay safe, Henry.
That's odd. It's been icy the last couple days but right now it's about 40 degrees here.People around here are more worried about flooding. The forecast calls for rain today, tonight, and tomorrow with a high of 51 tomorrow so a ton of snow is going to melt this weekend.