FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

He's also doubtful for Sunday's game. One more step in helping your Fins, Brett. We're rolling out our worst o-line of the year (yeah, worse than normal... one of the guys is making his first NFL start!) to protect Seneca Wallace. I'm so excited to be going to this game... I'm sneaking in a goddamn flask.
better be careful, there's only gonna be like 75 people there. You each might have your own security guard.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

better be careful, there's only gonna be like 75 people there. You each might have your own security guard.
No, in true Seattle fashion, the stadium will be relatively full (not totally full, as we're used to, but probably 3/4), and everybody will leave with 9 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter to beat traffic. Then I'll yell at them, because I'll be drunk and those people piss me off more than the people that don't show up in the first place.
He's also doubtful for Sunday's game. One more step in helping your Fins, Brett. We're rolling out our worst o-line of the year (yeah, worse than normal... one of the guys is making his first NFL start!) to protect Seneca Wallace. I'm so excited to be going to this game... I'm sneaking in a goddamn flask.
God damn Seattle, now you're ruining my season too. On that note, I will be leaving this office now. About 55 minutes after I had hoped.
A certain Brady Quinn pic?
What? I'm not sure I understand the connection. I was thinking something along the lines of maybe a picture of Hines Ward scampering into the endzone in the Super Bowl. Ok, out.
Matt Hasselbeck accompanied a 6th grader to school today as a part of one of those NFL charity things. He also took questions from the kids classmates...Girl: Do you think girls should be allowed to play in the NFL?Matt: Oh yeah, I definitely think girls should be allowed. I mean, Ben Roethlisberger plays...
What? I'm not sure I understand the connection. I was thinking something along the lines of maybe a picture of Hines Ward scampering into the endzone in the Super Bowl. Ok, out.
I was thinking more like....ben_roethlisberger_xl_photo_27.jpg006731425.jpgsb46902060352.h2.jpgBen_Roethlisberger_Superbowl_XL_16x20.jpg
Yeah, I realized that didn't make much sense other than me wanting to make fun of Brady Quinn.
I hear ganja is good for pain
And nausea.
Good dinner and good company with the Millers and Kristen.Great seeing you guys!
Ditto!
so let me gets this straight. when I am at a bar I am buying women drinks and when I am at home I still buying women drinks! I think I need to add a partime job.
Raquel is very, very worth it.
So now I'm the Vice President of my Home Owners Association!Time to go 24 on their azz! I smell time for a coup! ARRRRRRRRRR!
The HOA will now only be allowed to consume Coke products. For that matter, there will probably be raids to check for Pepsi products in the subdivision.
I WAS going to see Suicidal Tendencies tonight.. instead I am going to my friends wake..
How can I laugh tomorrow when I can't even smile today?Sorry Sha.

Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me...I coulda sat out if this held...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.15 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t1500)UTG (t1550)UTG+1 (t1460)MP1 (t1460)MP2 (t3340)MP3 (t1440)CO (t1310)Button (t1460)Hero (SB) (t1480)Hero's M: 49.33Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 :D, 5 :D2 folds, MP1 calls t20, MP2 calls t20, 1 fold, CO calls t20, Button calls t20, Hero calls t10, BB checksFlop: (t120) A :D, A :icon_clap:, 5 :qh(6 players)Hero checks, BB bets t120, 1 fold, MP2 raises to t240, CO calls t240, 1 fold, Hero raises to t980, BB calls t860, MP2 calls t740, CO calls t740Turn: (t4040) 8 :icon_clap:(4 players)Hero bets t480 (All-In), BB calls t480, MP2 calls t480, CO calls t310 (All-In)River: (t5790) 4 :4h(4 players, 2 all-in)BB bets t20 (All-In), MP2 calls t20Total pot: t5830Results:Hero had 5 :icon_clap:, 5 :5c (full house, fives over Aces).BB had 4 :club:, A :D (full house, Aces over fours).MP2 had A :ts, 7 :D (three of a kind, Aces).CO had 2 :qh, 2 :3h (two pair, Aces and twos).Outcome: BB won t5830

Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me...I coulda sat out if this held...
BummerI went 4-2 tonight.OMBT85702_carrie_fisher_metal_bikini_8_.jpg

Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me...Second hand of the next one:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.15 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) (t1500)Button (t1480)SB (t1480)BB (t1500)UTG (t1620)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1480)MP2 (t1440)MP3 (t1500)Hero's M: 50.00Preflop: Hero is CO with K :D, A :heart:UTG calls t20, 2 folds, MP1 raises to t60, 2 folds, Hero raises to t200, 3 folds, UTG calls t180, MP1 calls t140Flop: (t630) 10 :ts, K :D, 10 :3h(3 players)UTG bets t200, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1300 (All-In), UTG calls t1100Turn: (t3230) 2 :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t3230) J :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t3230Results:UTG had J :D, K :qh (two pair, Kings and Jacks).Hero had K :5c, A :D (two pair, Kings and tens).Outcome: UTG won t3230

Good one from Simmons:LIONS (+10) over VikingsSo, here's my plan that I hatched during an unfathomably depressing Thanksgiving game in Detroit: If the state of Michigan were a struggling athlete, we'd say, "Man, he needs a change of scenery." Well, why can't we give Michigan a change of scenery? What if we sold Michigan to Canada since it's right on their border?Think about it. Canada gets the spiritual lift of purchasing one of the 50 states, as well as musicians like Kid Rock, Bob Seger and Eminem, a second NBA and MLB team, two Big Ten schools, another NHL team, its first NFL team and, of course, more territory. Canadians would be flying high ... so high they wouldn't even mind that they were now involved in the WNBA. Meanwhile, America would escape billion-dollar buyouts for the car companies, and if we need a 50th state, we can always use Puerto Rico as long as it doesn't put us over the luxury tax. Michigan natives get universal health care, a fresh start and a chance to feel like they're spending more money than usual with the Canadian dollar. Everyone wins! I'm a genius. Just wait until I become Sports Czar and I talk my man Barry into this.and now AK runs into AA....i hate this stupid fucking game.

My friend Vinny died on Wednesday morning, then we founfd out Chris's Grandma (the one we visit in West Virginia) also died on Wednesday. So we went to Vinny's wake tonight. I tried to talk Chris into going to West Virginia for his Grandma's. He decided that he did not want to go.. Especially since no one let us know the arrangements until the last minute. After Vinny's wake (He was only 37 by the way).. I decided that I did not wnat to go home.. so I went to Suicidal Tendencies. There were 3 bands on before them, so when I got there at 11Pm the band before them had 2 songs left and then ST came on. They were as awesome as they were back in the day! Opened with You Can't Bring Me Down.. They played I saw your Mommy, Lovely, How will I laugh tomorrow (I instantly thought of Nik and wished I didnt leave my cell phone in the car), Fascist Pig, War inside my head.. It was an awesome show.. I am glad I decided to go anyway..

Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me...Second hand of the next one:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.15 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) (t1500)Button (t1480)SB (t1480)BB (t1500)UTG (t1620)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1480)MP2 (t1440)MP3 (t1500)Hero's M: 50.00Preflop: Hero is CO with K :D, A :heart:UTG calls t20, 2 folds, MP1 raises to t60, 2 folds, Hero raises to t200, 3 folds, UTG calls t180, MP1 calls t140Flop: (t630) 10 :ts, K :D, 10 :3h(3 players)UTG bets t200, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1300 (All-In), UTG calls t1100Turn: (t3230) 2 :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t3230) J :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t3230Results:UTG had J :D, K :qh (two pair, Kings and Jacks).Hero had K :5c, A :D (two pair, Kings and tens).Outcome: UTG won t3230
Just way too aggressive for these DoN's. You want to keep the pots small early, no need to re-raise all and all-in with just top pair is just asking to get knocked out.