FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

By the way, Raquel wanted everyone to know that she's in Cleveland getting drunk on our tax dollars. But we can't be pissed about it, since it's a worthy cause.
I'd rather use my tax dollars to get her drunk than to bail out these idiots on wall street.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I think the thing that pisses me off more about this is the fact that he can just sit down at a table and lose $95k, not that stiffs dealers.
I heard he's one of the worst about abusing dealers
No one is doubting it was in the rules. But if you have a gentleman's agreement (per se) to not do something and then pow, someone does it. that's bullshit. A game is played with explicit rules and unwritten rules. js.
It's like when Roosevelt decided he wanted to be president for life.
By the way, Raquel wanted everyone to know that she's in Cleveland getting drunk on our tax dollars. But we can't be pissed about it, since it's a worthy cause.
I think that's a great use of my tax dollars.
I'd rather use my tax dollars to get her drunk than to bail out these idiots on wall street.
Agreed, although I think we should get some provocative cell phone pictures in return. fair is fair
No one is doubting it was in the rules. But if you have a gentleman's agreement (per se) to not do something and then pow, someone does it. that's bullshit. A game is played with explicit rules and unwritten rules. js.
Oh, that's BS. All's fair in love, war and politics.
Agreed, although I think we should get some provocative cell phone pictures in return. fair is fair
She did claim she would send a picture of something I'd rather not see, but luckily she never did. Tim, did you get anything from her last night?
Am I the only one working today?Anyone have any horrible black Friday stories to share?
call me
12/25-12/28 I will be in Miami, FL. We chose Miami because my brother wants to go snorkeling. Hooray for warm weather.
so will i.....we should have a drink or 5 together
No, that's BS. There are gentleman's agreements everywhere. Always!
You're assuming Blue has a clue about what being a gentleman in.
I was just going to post the same thing. It's ridiculous to get suspended over this. I guess Bettman wanted to get the NHL in the news, way to go.
suspended for not being a gentleman.
He's Canadian, I hear they're all assholes anyway.
Just the bald ones.Stealthnote: This is to make up for missing the 'pulling my hair out' line yesterday. It's the least I could do for my people.