FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

You should do it, E. Show 'em that any retard can make a success out of their life.
Oh..
So true.
Boom!
You fuckers are en fuego today.IMG_1670.jpg
Oh my.
I really should have gone with...Eat lots of turkey, Americans.Eat lots of shit, Canadiananananananaaaaasssss.
Hey-oh!
And E's gonna be teaching the next generation of them.
I'll make sure they're proficient in Microsoft Word as well as textbook NLHE techniques and tightrolling dollar bills.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

:club: Couldn't have made poker the week before or after huh? Damn you and putting it on an off pay week. I think maybe in January we'll try to get our party room for it.
Doing it at Gerry's this time, probably. Your place sounds good for January. If I get knocked out early, i can go keep wifey company.

Hi ya'll. Pumpkin cheesecake is in the oven. I also have to make green bean casserole but since dinner isn't till 2 tomorrow, I can do that tomorrow. Ornament for ornament exchange bought? check. Wrapped? Nah, I'll do that tomorrow too. Thank dog for gift bags. Well, would you look at that. Looks like my to do list is under control. I think this means I should go see Bolt in 3D tonight.What do you think marijuana cigarette?I think you're already high so it's a brilliant idea.Well, I think you're brilliant.This is funnier if done in your head in a Peter Griffin voice.Did I say Hi ya'll?Hi ya'll.

Hi ya'll. Pumpkin cheesecake is in the oven. I also have to make green bean casserole but since dinner isn't till 2 tomorrow, I can do that tomorrow. Ornament for ornament exchange bought? check. Wrapped? Nah, I'll do that tomorrow too. Thank dog for gift bags. Well, would you look at that. Looks like my to do list is under control. I think this means I should go see Bolt in 3D tonight.What do you think marijuana cigarette?I think you're already high so it's a brilliant idea.Well, I think you're brilliant.This is funnier if done in your head in a Peter Griffin voice.Did I say Hi ya'll?Hi ya'll.
high ya'll.
Meh. Not really up to par with the recent Disney movies. Though Rhino kicks ass.
Meh. Not really up to par with the recent Disney movies. Though Rhino kicks ass.
I think you're missing the biggest attraction.In 3D.While high.And on prescription painkillers.And possibly a little drunk if I'd get up off my ass and open a beer.In 3D.Ya feelin' me?
I think you're missing the biggest attraction.In 3D.While high.And on prescription painkillers.And possibly a little drunk if I'd get up off my ass and open a beer.In 3D.Ya feelin' me?
Ya I'm feeling ya. But even still it wasn't that great.
Hey ya'll.Made a pot roast for dinner.My knee hurts like hell.taking tommorow off to watch football.I think I might be coming down with something. Not feeling great and woke up with a wicked headache.Talk later, ya'll.
Well, now ya'll are just being silly. :club:
Hey ya'll.Made a pot roast for dinner.My knee hurts like hell.taking tommorow off to watch football.I think I might be coming down with something. Not feeling great and woke up with a wicked headache.Talk later, ya'll.
ya'll gonna get to sea a cuttin' doc soon?
like braille ya'll