FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I play one fucking game of softball and somehow end up hurting my right quad, my left forearm, and my left hip. I'm probably gonna have a bruise on my tit from a misplayed relay throw too.On the plus side, I did hit a triple.
Heh... That'll teach you to make 'hip-breaking' comments to me.
I need it in Mac friendly form....thx.
Worked on mine. Opened right away in Excel.
Be careful or someone's going to think you're old, like Blue!
Shut up, whore.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

BRANDON - Thirty-six passengers of a Greyhound bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg Thursday night watched in horror as a fellow passenger stabbed another man sleeping next to him, eventually decapitating him and waving the man’s severed head.........http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingn...p-4798819c.html
“When we saw the head, we knew he was dead,” he said.Ya think!
so goodDont forget the 10% transfer to the tournament organizer, and gratzmourning. BRANDON - Thirty-six passengers of a Greyhound bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg Thursday night watched in horror as a fellow passenger stabbed another man sleeping next to him, eventually decapitating him and waving the man’s severed head.........http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingn...p-4798819c.html
Do you Google "DNA" and your and your kids names every morning or something?
Heh... That'll teach you to make 'hip-breaking' comments to me.Worked on mine. Opened right away in Excel.Shut up, whore.
Do you have Windows for Mac on your computer? I don't.
“When we saw the head, we knew he was dead,” he said.Ya think!
lol silly canadians
Do you Google "DNA" and your and your kids names every morning or something?
yesDiscussion .....My local bar Cragnackers, it is right next door to a rinky dink car repair shop.Drove by there yesterday at the big Marquee at Cragnackers which usually advertises what is going on there for the week reads "DON'T TRUST YOUR CAR TO THE BUM NEXT DOOR"Denny and I were talking about the fine line between Freedom of Speech and Slander.
7 dollars for a foamy weak-tastling large plastic cup of draft.
Isn't this the reason to go to concert though??Off to the doctor and then to the dentist. Be back sometime after my nap.
Griffey to the ChiSox.I guess I'm going to root for them to win the Series now.
Wow, one of the few players I like going to the only team I have a passing interest in. I might pay attention to the post season if they get there.
MS Office is available for Mac's.
Yes, it is. I didn't get it since I really didn't need any Office functions at the moment.
Then why did you ask for a Mac friendly form?
Then why did you ask for a Mac friendly form?
Sorry, "More Mac friendly form for those those that don't have the proper software to utilize MS Office programs."
Spoons could be the best card game ever invented. We used to play full-contact spoons when I was in highschool. Ahh spoons.
Hahahahaha us, too. Somehow our games of spoons always turned into wrestling matches on the floor. Good times.
BRANDON - Thirty-six passengers of a Greyhound bus travelling from Edmonton to Winnipeg Thursday night watched in horror as a fellow passenger stabbed another man sleeping next to him, eventually decapitating him and waving the man’s severed head.........http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingn...p-4798819c.html
See, this is what happens when people don't have guns so they can shoot each other like we do in civilized nations.
no
MS Office is available for Mac's.
yes
Yes, it is. I didn't get it since I really didn't need any Office functions at the moment.
If you knew this, why did you ask if I am running Windows? I have MS Office for mac.
Hahahahaha us, too. Somehow our games of spoons always turned into wrestling matches on the floor. Good times.
I think this came across as a little more homoerotic than you intended.

ESPN is reporting that the Packers are now considering trading Favre to the Vikings or Bears.Maybe they should've started with that to avoid this clusterfuck.