• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Heading out to work early today. Annual re-orientation meeting before my shift.This might be the dumbest thing they make us do every year in our birthday month.They're basically saying, "Happy Birthday! To celebrate, you're forced to attend a boring 1 1/2 hr meeting and we're taking $50 out of your next paycheck (to renew our gaming license)." To soften the blow, there will be birthday cake though./rantHave a good one.
Pass it down, Milton.
couldn't have said it better..- pre-qualified for a loan today :club: official home buying has begun :ts
Great, now you guys can come and buy my house!!! That would solve so many of my problems.
Boggle Solitaire Supreme? Can I play that for free somewhere? Do you know about this game or is that just a Google image?
I would also like to know this. Also I'll play boggle on facebook. I used to be pretty good at that game, may take a while to get the rust off.
I'm sure he already told you this but he's oddly cheap about that kind of stuff. I'm going to see this at the Museum of Art tomorrow night. Should be interesting.GONZO_poster_large_copy.jpgGonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. ThompsonFrom Oscar-winning director Alex Gibney comes a probing look into the uncanny life of national treasure and gonzo journalism inventor Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. A fast moving, wildly entertaining documentary with an iconic soundtrack, the film addresses the major touchstones in Thompson’s life—his intense and ill fated relationship with the Hell’s Angels, his near-successful bid for the office of sheriff in Aspen in 1970, the notorious story behind the landmark Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, his deep involvement in Senator George McGovern’s 1972 presidential campaign, and much more. Narrated by Johnny Depp. Director: Alex Gibney 2008 USA 118min. NR 35mm
I wanna go and see that. That sound really interesting. Review after please.
I usually just don't remember details of any of my dreams, but the ones I do remember usually make no sense at all. The tooth/teeth falling out one is a recurring dream I have. I'm not a fan.
Recurring dreams tend to point more towards a tendancy than a reaction to 1 specific situation. Funny, none of this sounds like you at all.Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap.�Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.�Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.�Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.
For Brett, from Dreammood.com:One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.Something you want to share????
Yeah, yeah, whatever.Point is, Cain is wrong and we are right.
I would also like to know this. Also I'll play boggle on facebook. I used to be pretty good at that game, may take a while to get the rust off.
I thought I started a game with you once that you ignored? Eh, either way, I'll start another one.
Am I the only one that's really disappointed that Royal_Tour decided to come back?
who?
Yeah, yeah, whatever.Point is, Cain is wrong and we are right.
Point is, we love eachother. That is all.
I thought I started a game with you once that you ignored? Eh, either way, I'll start another one.
I didn't mean to ignore then. I ignore everything, unless it looks really good. I normally don't even read any of the invites.
Point is, we love eachother. That is all.I didn't mean to ignore then. I ignore everything, unless it looks really good. I normally don't even read any of the invites.
On the first part, true story. That is all.On the 2nd part, I do the same thing. I had no idea what mob wars was until Jersey asked that we all join her mob to help her move up a level. Scramble looked like fun though, and it is fun.
The boy's gonna be fun don't get me wrong. But a little girl we could teach all manner of evil things to.....priceless.
The boy will have all manner of evil things taught to him too I'm sure.
On the first part, true story. That is all.On the 2nd part, I do the same thing. I had no idea what mob wars was until Jersey asked that we all join her mob to help her move up a level. Scramble looked like fun though, and it is fun.
First part, very true story.2nd part, I don't have time to play 2309838907889 games on Facebook. I will next week. And tonight, and Saturday.

Went to the doctor this evening at my mom's urging. She was worried because (before this week) my sleeping pills were losing effectiveness. I was perscribed a bunch of generic AmBien. He says that they should let me sleep 6-7 hours tonight. He also told my mom to come to him if she needs anything to help her get through the next weeks. He's been our doctor my entire life, but it's still good to know that there's still some really good doctors out there.

Dear Nik,I saw Reznor last night. Hearing him sing "Hurt" live.......made me all goose bumpy. Wicked show. Thanks for turning me on to NIN 2 years ago,Bunny xo

I'm sure he already told you this but he's oddly cheap about that kind of stuff. I'm going to see this at the Museum of Art tomorrow night. Should be interesting.GONZO_poster_large_copy.jpgGonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. ThompsonFrom Oscar-winning director Alex Gibney comes a probing look into the uncanny life of national treasure and gonzo journalism inventor Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. A fast moving, wildly entertaining documentary with an iconic soundtrack, the film addresses the major touchstones in Thompson’s life—his intense and ill fated relationship with the Hell’s Angels, his near-successful bid for the office of sheriff in Aspen in 1970, the notorious story behind the landmark Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, his deep involvement in Senator George McGovern’s 1972 presidential campaign, and much more. Narrated by Johnny Depp. Director: Alex Gibney 2008 USA 118min. NR 35mm
I think I need to see this. I also need to read more HST. I've only read Fear and Loathing.
Dear Nik,I saw Reznor last night. Hearing him sing "Hurt" live.......made me all goose bumpy. Wicked show. Thanks for turning me on to NIN 2 years ago,Bunny xo
Hearing him sing Hurt live made be weep uncontrollably. It was amazing. I'm so jealous of you right now. I'm also glad you got to have the experience. Did he do mostly new stuff from Year Zero and The Slip, or did you get to hear some of the classics, too, besides Hurt, obv?We went to a birthday party tonight. It was fun. We played Spoons. I had a tequila shot, but didn't drink more because I wanted to eat the yummy food (italian) and ice cream pie.
nice job in the Neg O doug.
Thanks, man. PokerStars Tournament #93933430, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.0027 playersTotal Prize Pool: $270.00Tournament started - 2008/07/30 - 21:00:00 (ET)Dear kolman36,You finished the tournament in 4th place.A $27.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.