• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

'morningFuck you It's my Friday.two days 'till AK.
So jealous!
The best, he said there was no sin greater than central air.
Dogma is a damn good movie.
If the Gods were fair we should all be in Vegas today prepping for the main event.
You'd have to bust out early to make your trip.
Is today over yet?
It's getting there. If it wasn't the beginning of the month, I'd say you could leave after lunch, but you have too much work to do this week.
It's getting there. If it wasn't the beginning of the month, I'd say you could leave after lunch, but you have too much work to do this week.
I'm not that busy yet so I could leave early, the problem is the main boss is here today. I'm holding out hope that we close a little early.
I hate you both.
Was a good time. My softball game got canceled so we basically just drank, ate, drank more, and BS'd. We also talked shit on pretty much every one of you, so think about that.
Renae. what are you going to name your new basketball team?
I have no idea. It won't really be here long enough to care.
The Oklahoma City Claybennetisasonofabitches?
Fuck.Fuck Clay Bennett.Fuck David Stern.Fuck Howard Schultz.Fuck Aubrey McClendon, Danny Barth, Brian Byrnes, and anybody else involved with the Professional Basketball Club, LLC.Fuck Greg Nickels (mayor of Seattle).Fuck Nick Licata (Seattle City Counsel).Even though we knew it was coming, this is still the shittest day of my sports fan life.
Any of these would work, too. Having pretty much no allegiance to Seattle basketball, even I'm perturbed by this decision.
Well, there were periods of time where neither of us spoke so I guess that counts as something you wouldn't do.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well, there were periods of time where neither of us spoke so I guess that counts as something you wouldn't do.
:club:
I'm not that busy yet so I could leave early, the problem is the main boss is here today. I'm holding out hope that we close a little early.
Everyone else will be gone by 2 today, which means I'll be gone by 2:05. Dustin and Brad, Seeing as how my team is pretty much hopeless, am I allowed to hop on the Rays bandwagon?

funny stuff in catchupHB HenryHave a blast on your AK trip Scott, Denny wants to do one of those very soon, be curious how it was when you get back.Mournin'.

funny stuff in catchupHB HenryHave a blast on your AK trip Scott, Denny wants to do one of those very soon, be curious how it was when you get back.Mournin'.
All the ships are foreign registry, they are required by US law to visit a foreign port before they can return to a continental US port. So you would need your passport.
Happy Birthday, Henry.
HB
Everyone else will be gone by 2 today, which means I'll be gone by 2:05. Dustin and Brad, Seeing as how my team is pretty much hopeless, am I allowed to hop on the Rays bandwagon?
I think everyone not in Boston is hopping onto the bandwagon.Fuck the Sox, so nice to shut up their obnoxious fans down here.