FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Woo Hoo! Git-R-Done!Edit: What class will you be? What school are we talking here?
I'll be attending IUPUI. My degree will be an BS in Elementary Education from the IU School of Education. After that I will pursue my Masters in Library Science. Then I'll be able to have a school library of my own. If I time it right, I may be able to slide into place after my boss retires.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'll be attending IUPUI. My degree will be an BS in Elementary Education from the IU School of Education. After that I will pursue my Masters in Library Science. Then I'll be able to have a school library of my own. If I time it right, I may be able to slide into place after my boss retires.
Sounds like a great plan. Now you just have to execute it! Only 1 person can stop you.::Look in the mirror here::
it would DEFINITELY be momentous to join u all in june...but tomorrow WILL BE AWSOME...omg...less thatn 12 hrs weeeee!!!!!
Have a blast!
Sounds like a great plan. Now you just have to execute it! Only 1 person can stop you.::Look in the mirror here::
Check!
vunderbar. good luck kiddo.
it would DEFINITELY be momentous to join u all in june...but tomorrow WILL BE AWSOME...omg...less thatn 12 hrs weeeee!!!!!
have a blast!

Associated Press 10:06 PM EDT, May 27, 2008TAMPA - A nude maid cleaned up good at a Florida man's home.The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the maid stole more than $40,000 from a Cheval home despite not wearing any clothes.The 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his suburban Tampa home.Authorities say the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour.Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.Police are investigating.

Associated Press 10:06 PM EDT, May 27, 2008TAMPA - A nude maid cleaned up good at a Florida man's home.The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the maid stole more than $40,000 from a Cheval home despite not wearing any clothes.The 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his suburban Tampa home.Authorities say the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour.Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.Police are investigating.
can't leave the husband home alone apparently.congrats tim, another win at home.gl chrozzo.I'm out of here. safe night all.cards live, pots monsters
Wow...watching that smoking hot 18 year dancer from Salt Lake City on So You Think You Can Dance makes my happy bits feel all tingly...and makes me feel a little creepier than normal...
Welcome!-SAM
It was a pretty nice afternoon at school. The kids left at 11:15 and the parents catered a huge lunch for the staff. I was publicly acknowledged by the principal during the lunch for my contributions to the school and my once and future boss gave me a wonderful thank you note with a giftcard for $100 bucks to a clothing store I really like. Tomorrow I work, but the children won't be there.
I'm guessing Victoria's Secret wouldn't have been appropriate.
sunk destroyer.
Brilliant.
detroit_red_wings_1995.gif
Not tonight.
On that note, I got my acceptance letter to college today. I've been readmitted. I'm now an education major.
Grats.
Very nice.I was thinking about Vegas while listening to Blake Shelton on the way home from shopping. I really can't wait for this to happen. I think this trip has the potential to be truly momentous. I have just one question. Where are we going to karaoke?
My vote is nowhere, but I have a feeling I'm gonna get outvoted.
What do you think about the album?And yes, we must karaoke. I have several songs in mind. Most with a particular reason.
Yep, I knew it.