FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

The fact that you ran all that way is pretty impressive to me. There's a mini-marathon (half) here every spring and I think I'm going to try to walk it next year. I hate running a very whole big lot.
Thanks. In all honesty, I don't enjoy it at all. It's the benefit and sense of accomplishment that I like. The actual process of running sucks. Do the half marathon next spring. My nephew is trying to get me to do one next summer with him. I'm on a lunch break right now, but I have to get back. Word to your mothers.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Boring is good for you sometimes. Boring serves as a reminder of how much fun the fun times are. Glad to hear you're making good grades and writing. The Argentine women I'm familiar with are hot. Maybe you'll find one there.
Agreed on all of this. Nice work on the GPA, man.
9 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)2 Members: bleacherbum3, SmacciemacHey Sharon, even though there's an audience, I'm feeling generous.......................................I'll cut your hair for $40. :club:
hahaha.. nice

geeebus ..... snippet from a Time article I was just readingAs American drivers groan over prices nearing $4 a gallon, the French are paying $8.67 for a gallon of super, compared to $7.10 in January, 2007. A gallon of diesel in French gas stations averages $8.54, up from $5.35 just a year ago. And in the U.K. diesel costs $11.50 per gallon, compared to around $3.90 in the U.S. Across the European Union, the average cost of a gallon of gas runs to about $8.70 — more than twice what Americans are shelling out to fill up.

geeebus ..... snippet from a Time article I was just readingAs American drivers groan over prices nearing $4 a gallon, the French are paying $8.67 for a gallon of super, compared to $7.10 in January, 2007. A gallon of diesel in French gas stations averages $8.54, up from $5.35 just a year ago. And in the U.K. diesel costs $11.50 per gallon, compared to around $3.90 in the U.S. Across the European Union, the average cost of a gallon of gas runs to about $8.70 — more than twice what Americans are shelling out to fill up.
Yep, gas is actually pretty cheap here compared to a lot of areas of the world. Of course most of Europe also has efficient mass transit.

It was a pretty nice afternoon at school. The kids left at 11:15 and the parents catered a huge lunch for the staff. I was publicly acknowledged by the principal during the lunch for my contributions to the school and my once and future boss gave me a wonderful thank you note with a giftcard for $100 bucks to a clothing store I really like. Tomorrow I work, but the children won't be there.

It was a pretty nice afternoon at school. The kids left at 11:15 and the parents catered a huge lunch for the staff. I was publicly acknowledged by the principal during the lunch for my contributions to the school and my once and future boss gave me a wonderful thank you note with a giftcard for $100 bucks to a clothing store I really like. Tomorrow I work, but the children won't be there.
Well that was really nice :club:
2 Members: Nikki_N, Smacciemacwho says dreams don't come true!?
It's like that every morning, pretty much and then Scott peeks in to see the action. Get up earlier and you won't miss it!
It's like that every morning, pretty much and then Scott peeks in to see the action. Get up earlier and you won't miss it!
Fack that, I'll just wait another 3 weeks

So I went to pick up my books for school this semester at lunch, and I grab Subway and head back to work. I use the rest of my lunch getting access to my online course information only to find out that they switched books for one of my classes and didn't tell the bookstore. Cocksmokers.

Does the younger guy on Flight of the Conchords remind anyone else of Brent?meh, maybe just me.he is yummy, though.wait, was that outloud?
The younger guy that isn't actually Brett (Arj Barker, I think)?Because I have a friend that looks very similar to Jemaine and another friend that can easily pass as Murray. We're thinking of being them for Halloween next year. I need a sweatshirt with a lion on it.
You mean the guy named Bret (or "Brit" as they say)?
Since that show has become popular among us, I hear, "Go fuck yourself, Brit..." a lot. Murray rules so much.
Since that show has become popular among us, I hear, "Go fuck yourself, Brit..." a lot. Murray rules so much.
ive never seen the show, don't have HBOI assume we are talking about the guy on the left?flight460.jpg
The younger guy that isn't actually Brett (Arj Barker, I think)?Because I have a friend that looks very similar to Jemaine and another friend that can easily pass as Murray. We're thinking of being them for Halloween next year. I need a sweatshirt with a lion on it.
You should probably just get a sweatshirt with a lion on it either way.
One of our senior managers is named Dave, and he got a big contract signed, and everyone was congratulating him, and I really had to fight the urge to sing "You're a LEG-END, Dave!" like they do in the song at the party.
Speaking of Flight of the Concords I still have that poster I forgot to mail to you Logan. I just realized its been sitting in my kitchen for 5 months.
Haha, I totally forgot about that.
not as bad as you think when you add in currency conversion and the high VAT in most of Europe.