• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

there's no way gretzky didn't know.wiretaps of him trying to keep his wife out of harms way are damning.  the fact that assistant coaches who WEREN'T involved with it knew what was going on is damning.  gretzky's a lying POS now, peh?te rose, if you will.
is he claiming he knew nothing about it? There is rule in the NHL about betting on sports, just betting on Hockey is illegal. Roenick was betting on sports and nothing happened to him, to call him a Pete Rose is a little premature
yes, he's claiming he knew nothing about it.

i'll be out soon....JTo in the bb on a 45J 2 spade flop...sb bets 75, i raise to 250, he flatcalls (telling me he's either on the FD or a weak jack), turn 7, he checks, i overbet the pot because i don't want him drawing out on me, i'd rather take the pot down right there, he allins with 57s.....was right about the fd, but he lucked into 2pr...sigh.

there's no way gretzky didn't know.wiretaps of him trying to keep his wife out of harms way are damning.  the fact that assistant coaches who WEREN'T involved with it knew what was going on is damning.  gretzky's a lying POS now, peh?te rose, if you will.
is he claiming he knew nothing about it? There is rule in the NHL about betting on sports, just betting on Hockey is illegal. Roenick was betting on sports and nothing happened to him, to call him a Pete Rose is a little premature
well I can't really say I'd be telling the media exactly what I knew either, he might be facing criminal charges. We don't have the right to demand to know everything. If you committed a crime and some reporter called you, would you tell him everything?

Blue, Here's the summary. I took notes. I played great. (Josh can confirm) took real sick beats man. Just look.Level 1 10/20A7 diamonds (won with a bet)67 hearts folded flopKJ button won blindsLevel 2 15/30AA (nice pot, almost doubled up)QK folded on flopA4 button (won blinds)Level 3 25/50BB 59 off (flop 55Q) i chk and called trn chk chk bet river no callQQ UTG I raise... raised by IVAN's JJ...flops J and Allie AK flops K, Q doesnt come Ivan wins huge pot I had best hand by far78 diamonds.....I raise preflop flop A 7 5 i make a play at pot get called....trn chk chk. river Q I bet 500 get called by AQ...very passive calling station never raisedLevel 4 50/100AJspades all in called by Doug Aj off We chopAll in A7 spades no callersAll in 55 no callers 1000 in chipsLevel 5 75/150AA in BBHere's the sick handPRE-FLOPWhiskey 16 folds, jimrad0 folds, CieloAzor0 folds, Blakheart0 folds, Custom36 folds, RickerFCP folds, quixotic0 bets $475 and is all-in, _Thumper99 folds, BlueFCP calls $325.FLOP [board cards QD,4D,6S ]TURN [board cards QD,4D,6S,7S ]RIVER [board cards QD,4D,6S,7S,8S ]SHOWDOWNquixotic0 shows [ 9H,10C ]BlueFCP shows [ AS,AC ]quixotic0 wins $950. All in 9T clubs an im done....Lost with QQ to JJ and AA to 9T off...big pots...Did my best!

well I can't really say I'd be telling the media exactly what I knew either, he might be facing criminal charges. We don't have the right to demand to know everything. If you committed a crime and some reporter called you, would you tell him everything?
lying about it in public is bad PR. if he didn't want to tell everything, he should have either avoided press conferences or said 'no comment' on those questions, because at least if he says no comment and it's proven that he knew about it, he's not a complete liar.

I got busted out when my AKos ran into 53os. After he busted me he even said "I had you on AK". WTF? Blinds were 50/100, I raised to 400. This must be a part of my game that I'm missing. I don't see the +EV in calling a 300 chip raise with 35os.OH, well. What do I know?

lying about it in public is bad PR. if he didn't want to tell everything, he should have either avoided press conferences or said 'no comment' on those questions, because at least if he says no comment and it's proven that he knew about it, he's not a complete liar.
yeah thats true, no comment probably would be the best plan
Sorry, you are wrong. He has not said he knew nothing about it; he has said that he has not placed any bets. Here is the text of his statement. I think everyone that is referring to him as a "lying POS" or "Pete Rose" should hold off a little because as far as I know, the knowledge that someone has gambled whether it be your wife, a stranger or your siamese twin is not a crime. It would be similar to claiming that we are all guilty of a crime because we know of people who are gambling while underage.
I'm gonna weigh in on this. I think that handguns should be illegal, but that rifles should be legal. THere is skill in shooting a rifle or a shotgun, but an idiot can pick up a baretta and fire one. I do believe that the 2nd amendmant is still applicable, but, there needs to be some tweaks to it
that's just silly.
how so. I have and do every so often go to the firing range. I have been shooting guns since I was 8 years old, and to take a rifle and correctly shoot it at a target is harder from my experience then to take a hand gun and fire it. YOu also don't use a hand gun for sport, whereas u use a rifle for sport. If I want to go out for some hunting, I'm not gonna bust out a glock, I'm gonna use a rifle. That is sport, explain to me what sport you would use a handgun for
the second amendment is not for protecting your right to have a gun so you can hunt or participate in a sport. It is about defending yourself and your country.How hard a wepon is to use has absolutly nothing to do with anything.Handgun sports and competitions:Action PistolHandgun SilhouetteCowboy ShootingHandgun HuntingOh and that little sporting event called The OlyimpicsJust to name a few.
I'm asking. not busting on you, what event in the olympics uses handguns?The biathlon uses rifles and ski's?
summer olypicshas pistol shooting

Hi all. --Our women's hockey team is hot.--I had a great night last night.--My buddy's dad is stabilized now and he was able to get a few sentences out this morning.--Gretzky knew, he said so in conversations that were picked up in wiretaps. No one involved bet on hockey--I don't see why it's that exciting as it pertains to the sport itself.--Allie; hope all is well. Ivan; hope all gets better.Lance/Ang; Who's that hot blonde in the pictures? I'd hit it.--Be in and out a bit today.--Nordic Combined is the most worthless Olympic sport.

I got busted out when my AKos ran into 53os.  After he busted me he even said  "I had you on AK".  WTF?  Blinds were 50/100, I raised to 400.   This must be a part of my game that I'm missing.  I don't see the +EV in calling a 300 chip raise with 35os.OH, well.  What do I know?
It's not +EV. FCP isn't very smart.
Sorry, you are wrong. He has not said he knew nothing about it; he has said that he has not placed any bets. Here is the text of his statement. I think everyone that is referring to him as a "lying POS" or "Pete Rose" should hold off a little because as far as I know, the knowledge that someone has gambled whether it be your wife, a stranger or your siamese twin is not a crime. It would be similar to claiming that we are all guilty of a crime because we know of people who are gambling while underage.
ok, i was wrong about it, i heard that press conference too and i thought that he said "no, i didn't know about it, no way, never" instead of "i didn't bet, no way, never". still though, knowledge that your wife is betting through an illegal gambling ring, along with 2 prominent people of your staff, one of which is running the thing....gretzky should have known better than to even allow that to go on. he has QUITE a bit of pull with the coyotes, so if he would have said "quit this or i'm gone," i have to believe that the gambling ring would have either ceased operations or the people he knew that were involved would have dropped out of it.
Lance/Ang; Who's that hot blonde in the pictures? I'd hit it.
random chick we met yesterday that ang knows off of her ivillage message board. i'd hit it as well. every day. twice on sunday. perhaps thrice.
I'm gonna weigh in on this. I think that handguns should be illegal, but that rifles should be legal. THere is skill in shooting a rifle or a shotgun, but an idiot can pick up a baretta and fire one. I do believe that the 2nd amendmant is still applicable, but, there needs to be some tweaks to it
that's just silly.
how so. I have and do every so often go to the firing range. I have been shooting guns since I was 8 years old, and to take a rifle and correctly shoot it at a target is harder from my experience then to take a hand gun and fire it. YOu also don't use a hand gun for sport, whereas u use a rifle for sport. If I want to go out for some hunting, I'm not gonna bust out a glock, I'm gonna use a rifle. That is sport, explain to me what sport you would use a handgun for
the second amendment is not for protecting your right to have a gun so you can hunt or participate in a sport. It is about defending yourself and your country.How hard a wepon is to use has absolutly nothing to do with anything.Handgun sports and competitions:Action PistolHandgun SilhouetteCowboy ShootingHandgun HuntingOh and that little sporting event called The OlyimpicsJust to name a few.
I'm asking. not busting on you, what event in the olympics uses handguns?The biathlon uses rifles and ski's?
summer olypicshas pistol shooting
ah. yea. i thought you were directing it to the winter olympics. my bad! haha