FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Page 700 - Alan was hereHockey, Olympics, and Gun discussions do not interest me , JSI'm off to take a showerPeace
OMG!!! Quick everyone!!!! Change to a subject that Alan likes!
So I was walking down the street the other day and I walked by this tall dark haired man gardening in his underwear. He bent over to prune a petunia and his balls fell out of his boxer briefs................................Is that better?Morning everyone. I started drinking at 2pm yesterday....and this morning I feel like I started drinking at 2pm yesterday. I think I might have made some drunken posts yesterday....I'll just lay out a blanket apology before I go back to catch up.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I own a shotgun for defense. but to be honest, i believe handguns should be gone. Only the military and police should have them. They were invented as a 'last resort' self defense weapon for the army.
I fully agree with this. I have always seen a reason for someone to own a bigger gun like a rifle or shotgun, but other then what DDiDM said about having one in a hunting situation where a rabid coon might be coming at u, No one that is for them has provided a solid reason other then. As far as the second amendmant goes, I have always viewed the constitution as a living, breathing document. This is why the Bill of Rights happened and the other amendmants. I actually think that it should be easier to make an amendmant to the constitution as the founding fathers knew that how life was in 1790 wasn't how life was going to be in 2006, so why should we view the constitution and bill of rights like that
As far as socialized medicine goes, again, eh. if i ever had a major medical problem in canada, i'd just come back to the us! haha. :club: and then fill my prescriptions in canada for cheap! :D
haha. I think that there needs to be a better system in place then there is now, but, the size of the US dictates that full health coverage for everyone is near impossible. There is also the joke of socialized healthcare curing everything that you don't need instead of what u really need
I own a shotgun for defense. but to be honest, i believe handguns should be gone. Only the military and police should have them. They were invented as a 'last resort' self defense weapon for the army.
I fully agree with this. I have always seen a reason for someone to own a bigger gun like a rifle or shotgun, but other then what DDiDM said about having one in a hunting situation where a rabid coon might be coming at u, No one that is for them has provided a solid reason other then. As far as the second amendmant goes, I have always viewed the constitution as a living, breathing document. This is why the Bill of Rights happened and the other amendmants. I actually think that it should be easier to make an amendmant to the constitution as the founding fathers knew that how life was in 1790 wasn't how life was going to be in 2006, so why should we view the constitution and bill of rights like that
Before the colt revolver was made, man seemed to be just fine in the wild with just rifles! you can survive with just a rifle in the wild. plain and simple, a hand weapon is what we called in the navy as the "oh shit" weapon!
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL3-0 USA!W00T!don't worry about it vegas, it's expected!
Hey Norm, just switched over to this game from hoops. Go USA!!!Vegas, your spelling rocked last night!!!Duke 42 - Maryland 38 - halftimeAnd to wish everyone good luck in the tourney this afternoon, this is post number......25310991614604.jpgGOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!! 4-0 USA!!!!
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL3-0 USA!W00T!don't worry about it vegas, it's expected!
Hey Norm, just switched over to this game from hoops. Go USA!!!Vegas, your spelling rocked last night!!!Duke 42 - Maryland 38 - halftimeAnd to wish everyone good luck in the tourney this afternoon, this is post number......25310991614604.jpgGOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!! 4-0 USA!!!!
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!This game is over! USA DOMINATES! And they are Hot as shit to! w00t!

In a typical hockey game, each team will get roughly 30-35 shots a game. When you're getting over 20 shots a period, it's typically only a matter of time before the flood gates open. The flood gates are now open.

In other hockey talk....I'm kinda freaked out by this Gretsky thing.  Is he going to be the Pete Rose of Hockey??  Back in the 80's, during the bitter Oiler/Flame rivalry I hated his guts.  Weiner/Whiner....he was an arch enemy of all Flames fans.But over the years I gained alot of respect for him, as a person and as a player.  I can now say I've been a fan of his for number of years.  If it comes out that he did have involvement with this...and if his wife really was betting (like he wouldn't know about that!!)....it saddens me to think his career could go down in flames (no pun intended) over this.
sort've what it's shaping up to be. the pete rose of hockey. i don't for a second believe he didn't know what his wife was doing. for dog's sake, $500,000 in bets and he didn't know? garbage. IMHO
I have not heard anyone at all come to the conclusion that .. Maybe she has her OWN bank accounts???
In other hockey talk....I'm kinda freaked out by this Gretsky thing.  Is he going to be the Pete Rose of Hockey??  Back in the 80's, during the bitter Oiler/Flame rivalry I hated his guts.  Weiner/Whiner....he was an arch enemy of all Flames fans.But over the years I gained alot of respect for him, as a person and as a player.  I can now say I've been a fan of his for number of years.  If it comes out that he did have involvement with this...and if his wife really was betting (like he wouldn't know about that!!)....it saddens me to think his career could go down in flames (no pun intended) over this.
sort've what it's shaping up to be. the pete rose of hockey. i don't for a second believe he didn't know what his wife was doing. for dog's sake, $500,000 in bets and he didn't know? garbage. IMHO
I have not heard anyone at all come to the conclusion that .. Maybe she has her OWN bank accounts???
She may, but she wasn't THAT famous.... but your right, i don't know it as FACT. just speculating!

hehe, VH1 is having this top100 teen stars countdown. Its rather funny remembering some of these people and seeing where they are at now. Debbie Gibson is hosting it, and is smokin hoton another note. THe doctor told me that my stiches would disolve, but, it feels like they are coming loose in my mouth, so, I'm not sure if they are supposed to become part of the gum, or if the heeling process forces them out slowly. My mouth isn't bleeding or anything like that, so I'm assuming that its the latter

totally out of the blue today while looking in a parents magazine of things to do my wife said we should goto Atlanta to tour the Coca Cola factory.  I said hey I know someone that works for them down there.  She said from the internet?  I said yea he is wanna of the guys going to vegas with us.  She said we'll theres alot of other things we can do instead.  Grrrr lol Norm put down the fucking axe man!
sighdamn wives these days..
Closed Minded people give me the willies.. No offense Alan.. ut that crap would drive me insane
She may, but she wasn't THAT famous.... but your right, i don't know it as FACT. just speculating!
It doesn't matter if she was famous or not.. couples have their own bank accounts all the time. Maybe he stuck a few mil in a bank acct for her and said here.. this is yours.. don't mess with mine.. Maybe since he has so much money she has hers sittig there in an account as her "Fun Money" A lot of things could have happened.. Just because you are married doesn't mean you can't have your own money

Good morning everyone.Ups and downs. Life's little roller coaster. It's a nice day out. Warm and sunny (pretty unusual for Seattle). I think I'll be able to get out and start cleaning up all the tree limbs off my roof and yard today (after I kick some serious butt in this tourney, of course!)

It doesn't matter if she was famous or not.. couples have their own bank accounts all the time. Maybe he stuck a few mil in a bank acct for her and said here.. this is yours.. don't mess with mine.. Maybe since he has so much money she has hers sittig there in an account as her "Fun Money" A lot of things could have happened.. Just because you are married doesn't mean you can't have your own money
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm all about the "own" money. if i was ever to fuck up and get married, there's no joint account. period.but i'm NOT giving any chick a couple of mil and saying, here, have fun!just me!
I think Jeff's motivation behind this is to try to get punished by the official fcpha list maker/keeper
punishment by mistress renae is fun, though it does leave your ass fairly sore, but its a good pain
I knew you loved the ass play. :club: