• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I do what I can to make sure you don't have to swallow.
and i appreciate that :club:
I think you should reward him by kissing him on BradTV.Mourning.I came in late and I'm leaving early. How's that for a Friday. Suck on it, butthumpers. (Props to the Admiral for that one.)We won't mention that I have to be here at 8:30am tomorrow morning and will instead revel in the joy that is today.
i'm sick and i will be leaving shortly...i luckily do not have to be in tomorrow

Morning.

Working :(I miss snow days
Me too. And me too. Sometimes I wished we'd close every once in a while. Last night was so slow we closed a roulette game and a dice game by 7:30pm.
I have a question for those of you who know things.
Yea. you are getting new blocking software and fcp will probably be blocked. "Proxy Avoidance" is using the Norm Webproxy. Since my webproxy does exactly that. It gets around their proxy software.Before you say. What the hell is proxy software. What is happening is the computer on your desk doesn't talk to fcp directly like it does at home. Your desk machine talks to their "proxy" and it gets fcp for you. Well, that's not gonna happen anymore.BUT Using the Webproxy tool, your machine goes to your "proxy" and says, Get norm's stuff. Since i'm not blocked, it gets it. Then you tell my machine to get fcp. I scramble it so your "Proxy" doesn't know it's fcp.That's Proxy Avoidance. you are bypassing the faa's proxy by using my webproxy. And yes, that's illegal for you. It's technically illegal for sharon and me too at coke. It's up to you on whether you use it.
Yea. you are getting new blocking software and fcp will probably be blocked. "Proxy Avoidance" is using the Norm Webproxy. Since my webproxy does exactly that. It gets around their proxy software.Before you say. What the hell is proxy software. What is happening is the computer on your desk doesn't talk to fcp directly like it does at home. Your desk machine talks to their "proxy" and it gets fcp for you. Well, that's not gonna happen anymore.BUT Using the Webproxy tool, your machine goes to your "proxy" and says, Get norm's stuff. Since i'm not blocked, it gets it. Then you tell my machine to get fcp. I scramble it so your "Proxy" doesn't know it's fcp.That's Proxy Avoidance. you are bypassing the faa's proxy by using my webproxy. And yes, that's illegal for you. It's technically illegal for sharon and me too at coke. It's up to you on whether you use it.
Thanks Norm! That's exactly what I needed. I wasn't sure what the term "proxy avoidance" actually entailed. I wasn't sure if that meant that your proxy wouldn't work anymore or what and I couldn't figure out how they knew that your server was acting as a proxy. They don't, right? They're just saying if I get caught doing proxy avoidance that I could get in trouble, right?I'm not too worried about using your proxy if FCP gets blocked. Worst case scenario is I get caught, have to have a talk with my boss, and while it is most certainly something I shouldn't be doing, I'm pretty confident that if I did get caught that my boss would see the harmlessness in it and most I'd get is a good talking to.
Thanks Norm! That's exactly what I needed. I wasn't sure what the term "proxy avoidance" actually entailed. I wasn't sure if that meant that your proxy wouldn't work anymore or what and I couldn't figure out how they knew that your server was acting as a proxy. They don't, right? They're just saying if I get caught doing proxy avoidance that I could get in trouble, right?I'm not too worried about using your proxy if FCP gets blocked. Worst case scenario is I get caught, have to have a talk with my boss, and while it is most certainly something I shouldn't be doing, I'm pretty confident that if I did get caught that my boss would see the harmlessness in it and most I'd get is a good talking to.
Not just glancing at the name and the logs would they know it's a proxy avoidance tool. But a little investigating and they'll know.

I'm a man without convictionI'm a man who doesn't knowHow to sell a contradictionYou come and goyou come and go