• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower. In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket." The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better idea... just for tonight, let's pretend we're married." The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles. "Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"

Tera Patrick OUTEva Angelina IN!
Word.Eva has easliy become my fav.BTW, Is corporal punishment within workplace allowed? It is really becoming apparent why employers don't want elderly workers performing jobs employees in their 20s can do.
BTW, Is corporal punishment within workplace allowed? It is really becoming apparent why employers don't want elderly workers performing jobs employees in their 20s can do.
you want to spank old people?And don't ship them down to Florida, we have enough 80+ Canucks
Dead to me.
Tera is still up there just not number 1. There's something about Eva. Especially when she wears her glasses. Besides I figured Eva's ass was more your type.
you want to spank old people?And don't ship them down to Florida, we have enough 80+ Canucks
I figure a horse whip. That way I don't have to get my hands dirty. No worries about Florida, she vacations overseas. Probably not something she should be informing me of while she's on sick leave for cancer treatments, not that I have a problem with it, but still not something I'd tell my employer.
Tera is still up there just not number. There's something about Eva. Especially when she wears her glasses. Besides I figured Eva's ass was more your type.
I don't know that I've seen it, besides I'm a boob guy like our pal Henry.
This made me almost spill my mocha...damn u
I do what I can to make sure you don't have to swallow.
Wait till you see her give head.......
Hell I'm still working on Sasha thank Dog I have already seen a lot of Aurora so I can skip her.

Congrats on the Craps Passage Henry .... HAHHAH Crap passage, weeeee, shew.

later....peach.gif
I can eat a peach for hours
Hiya!I just felt the need to brag and keep a couple people here updated.. I had my big ultrasound today and we are having another girl!! :club: She looks perfect so far.Katie is very excited, Lance is too, but might want to try for a third in a few years for a boy :-P
Congrats!
congrats blue!!!!!
God that was funny
Alin? Bueller? Anyone......I hope I have some freetime tomorrow to find it.Where's JJJ when you really need him?
It was done, but I can not remember when or the context.Just remember the Heyyyyyyyyyyy youuuuuuuu guyyyyyyyysss joke
That's awesome!I had never see that.
Well I'm glad you have see it now.Mournin'Been a busy arse week.

February 1 2008: 10:16 AM ESTNEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Microsoft Corp. made an unsolicited $44.6 billion cash and stock bid for Yahoo on Friday, a deal that could shake up the competitive and lucrative market for Internet search.Thats a lot of money

wtf are you doing out in the Hamptons anyway? What part of the Hamptons?
Installing a machine. East Hampton waayyyy out. I'll let you know if I have a vehicle available. What's your schedule for next week?
Are you downloading every one of his recommendations or something?
Now that would be illegal wouldn't it, right ALin.