• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Oh, see, I thought Brett was just making fun. Now it appears maybe you (and maybe he too) actually have no clue what I'm talking about. I assumed everyone knew what I was talking about. My bad.On Facebook, there's an application you can add where you can send virtual plants to your friends' "Lil' Green Patch" and they send plants back to you. You're supposed to go in and tend to your patch every day by pulling weeds and running the bunnies out. You can also tend to your friends' patches for them. The sponsors of the application give money to environmental charities the more you use it.Anyway, there's dogs that get in and mess up your patch. Bunnies come in and eat stuff. Everytime I see a bunny in my patch I think of our Bunny so I've been blaming her for messing up Blue's patch. Allie's very busy in all of our lil' green patches. She's a hungry bunny.
Yeah it was about half-and-half making fun and complete ignorance about what it was. If it's a charitable thing then I'll reserve the rest of the comments I have on it.
Glad to see that.However, again. you got no clue. Figure this out and then come back young ignorant boy. What's the average income of the average voter in the us?Ah. to be young and stupid and clueless like you are. I do miss those days.
Economy now No. 1 priority for New York voters
If New York's presidential primary had been held a year ago, the war in Iraq would have been at the top of the list of most voters' priorities in deciding which candidate to back.But suddenly a hot new issue is replacing it, according to political experts and voters themselves: the economy.
Poll: Money is top election issue
BOSTON — Concerns over the economy — not the war in Iraq, immigration or even health care — are driving voters to pick a presidential candidate.Unlike in 2004, when the war dominated debate between candidates, this year's contest is eerily similar to 1992, when another Clinton was battling for the White House.A new poll conducted over the weekend by Suffolk University showed that 44 percent of Florida Republicans found the economy to be the most pressing issue.
It's the economy, Florida
John Dimsdale: Nearly half the voters here rated the economy as the most important issue. Terrorism came in a distant second, cited by less than 20 percent. Nine of every 10 Democrats said the economy was in trouble -- 63 percent of Republicans agreed.
Obama Wins South Carolina Primary
A heightened anxiety about the nation’s economy was at the center of the primary. More than twice as many voters said it was the most important issue facing the country, overtaking health care or the war in Iraq.
In American politics 30 days is a long time. What happened two months ago doesn't matter. In six months the stupid average American has forgotten what he was thinking because the new season of American Idol has started and an entire football season has come and gone.
I miss football season.Husky spring game is only 3 months away.
Yeah it was about half-and-half making fun and complete ignorance about what it was. If it's a charitable thing then I'll reserve the rest of the comments I have on it.
What kind of comments?Unrelated side note - Brad's so funny it goes right over my head sometimes.There, ya big baby. Happy now? :club:
Oh, see, I thought Brett was just making fun. Now it appears maybe you (and maybe he too) actually have no clue what I'm talking about. I assumed everyone knew what I was talking about. My bad.On Facebook, there's an application you can add where you can send virtual plants to your friends' "Lil' Green Patch" and they send plants back to you. You're supposed to go in and tend to your patch every day by pulling weeds and running the bunnies out. You can also tend to your friends' patches for them. The sponsors of the application give money to environmental charities the more you use it.Anyway, there's dogs that get in and mess up your patch. Bunnies come in and eat stuff. Everytime I see a bunny in my patch I think of our Bunny so I've been blaming her for messing up Blue's patch. Allie's very busy in all of our lil' green patches. She's a hungry bunny.
ahh so you have a vineyard, gotcha.
What kind of comments?
It just sounds similar to e-pets and Webkins, which my nieces are obsessed with. You buy this stuffed animal and it has an activation code. You go online and register your animal and then you get to play online games versus other e-pet owners. You earn fake money by playing these games that you can use to buy e-stuff for your pet. You have to make sure your pet stays e-fed and is taken to the e-vet for checkups, etc. They love it. They're like 10 years old.
It just sounds similar to e-pets and Webkins, which my nieces are obsessed with. You buy this stuffed animal and it has an activation code. You go online and register your animal and then you get to play online games versus other e-pet owners. You earn fake money by playing these games that you can use to buy e-stuff for your pet. You have to make sure your pet stays e-fed and is taken to the e-vet for checkups, etc. They love it. They're like 10 years old.
bwahahaha
You could ask instead of the passive-aggressive bullshit.
And you could pull the pickle out of your ass.I was asking others if it was a concern before I made a big deal about it.Was just going to post and ask if you could remove it when i saw this post.Now? don't really care anymore.
Ohh, see, I thought you were gonna say something about me being immature or something.