FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Titans are becoming the team now that I thought they were going to be at the beginning of the season.Damn them for starting off so good and giving false hope for a good season.I wonder how much Albert Haynesworth being out these last 3 games has directly affected the last 3 losses in a row.
Vince Young sucks. Sorry.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sweet, they're so bad they've become an adjective to describe how bad other teams are now.
But at least you have Eastern Washington University standout Jesse Chatman running the ball for you.ProfileImg_748_021851.gif
Paul, that's what this big place is about...support in the good times and bad. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your dad. I'm always on msn if you ever want/need to talk.
2nded. Sorry for your loss, Paul.
better than a daddy and whiskey's kids.
I wouldn't want to be in a pic with Whiskey's kids either.But really without the goatee you seriously look like your dad.
On Oct. 1 my dad went to his doctor and he had Dad get an x-ray. On Oct. 7 they found tumors on his liver and lungs. Dad put his life into the hands of his Lord and Savior. Today at 4:00 pm he was called to his sanctuary. I know I'm not the first one in here to go through this, but I needed someplace to get it out and you folkswere the lucky ones. Right now, it's still kind of sinking in.
Sorry to hear.
On Oct. 1 my dad went to his doctor and he had Dad get an x-ray. On Oct. 7 they found tumors on his liver and lungs. Dad put his life into the hands of his Lord and Savior. Today at 4:00 pm he was called to his sanctuary. I know I'm not the first one in here to go through this, but I needed someplace to get it out and you folkswere the lucky ones. Right now, it's still kind of sinking in.
Sorry Paul :club:

I want to thank you all for the kind words. It's nice to have a place to vent whether it's bad beats in poker or in life. I think I'm going to take off, tomorrow will be busy. cards live, pots monsters.

418-256....2 nucks down in scrabble....who's next?hoppy enjoyed her spankin' thoughgg hoppy :club:
Stan cheats with his stoopid non-words! :PJ/K....gg Stoshy. You are the scrabble master. B)

Thought the birds would pull that game out. AJ Feely, played big tonight. A few bad throws, but not gonna get to oupset about it. If anything there is now a little bit of hope that they can make a playoff push. The Cowboys and Giants games are going to be the big ones. Here's hoping they play well.Paul, so sorry about your loss.

Sorry to hear Paul.My best wishes to you man.
I am good, pregnancy is good, about 11 weeks now. Having some minor complications, high risk, blah blah, but everything is ok so far. :)If anybody cares, Katie loves the coors light commercial with that, she recites it all the time. I put one on youtube a while ago, its certainly not her best rendition, but its still kinda cute
That is really cute.
Thought the birds would pull that game out. AJ Feely, played big tonight. A few bad throws, but not gonna get to oupset about it. If anything there is now a little bit of hope that they can make a playoff push. The Cowboys and Giants games are going to be the big ones. Here's hoping they play well.Paul, so sorry about your loss.
The turning point seemed to be that INT in the endzone when the Eagles were already in FG position. Even if they had tied it, the Pats could have still won it, but that was a crucial play.
Condolences, Paul. That's one of the things we're here for, though, so always feel free to post when you need to say something.