• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Go Missouri?
Mos def.Hit and run post. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well. Off to see Tool this evening. Not only that, some friends from Laramie got free tickets and have 2 they can't use so I'm giving them gas money in return for the tickets. Not a bad deal. Norm, please try to keep your jealousy to a minimum.Also, I was asked by a friend last night if he and his girlfriend were to "hypothetically" get engaged, would I rather be a co-best man or get ordained and do the ceremony. I'm thinking I would "hypothetically" go with the latter. Peace folks.
I haven't watched much Big-12 this year, but the Big East has lots of talented teams.
Indiana is a talented team..most every team in a major conference is talented to some extent. West Virginia is VERY good team. Cincinnatti and UConn are okay but barely--if at all--make the top 15. South Florida is about as good as Penn State, maybe. Rutgers is very mediocre and Louisiville, Pitt and Syracuse are awful..They're an awful lot like the Big Ten.The Big 12 has 3 good/great teams that just haven't played each other yet. Kansas and Missouri have beaten virtually no one. And then Texas, who's good but not great.
Hey Nikki its Mary isn't your birthday coming up soon????
Damn! I missed Mary! It's Dec. 12.
Mos def.Hit and run post. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well. Off to see Tool this evening. Not only that, some friends from Laramie got free tickets and have 2 they can't use so I'm giving them gas money in return for the tickets. Not a bad deal. Norm, please try to keep your jealousy to a minimum.Also, I was asked by a friend last night if he and his girlfriend were to "hypothetically" get engaged, would I rather be a co-best man or get ordained and do the ceremony. I'm thinking I would "hypothetically" go with the latter. Peace folks.
We'll have to call you the Monsignor if you do. What kind of penance will you recommend for sinning?

I satted in to the Sunday Hundred Grand on Stars. If anyone is interested in playing it for me, pm me please. I won't be home to play it.

hey everyoneso we did the whole black friday thing today...we were in line at 3:45 am. We were like the 12 people in line. once we got in and in line for the tv's they announced they only had 10 of the one we wanted... We got #6...Yay us...so we ended up getting a 26 in for the bedroom as well :)on a sidenote - today was the 1st time i got pants since i lost weight...let's just say i was very happy...Mario Galaxy will be played tonight...and we are both HAMMERED!!

hey everyoneso we did the whole black friday thing today...we were in line at 3:45 am. We were like the 12 people in line. once we got in and in line for the tv's they announced they only had 10 of the one we wanted... We got #6...Yay us...so we ended up getting a 26 in for the bedroom as well :)on a sidenote - today was the 1st time i got pants since i lost weight...let's just say i was very happy...Mario Galaxy will be played tonight...and we are both HAMMERED!!
Buying smaller pants always makes me pleased, too. You must be like a size zero now!
You should be able to unregister and get T$ for it.
Awesome! It worked. I'd rather just have those. There are already over five thousand people registered for that tourney. Blah.
Buying smaller pants always makes me pleased, too. You must be like a size zero now!Awesome! It worked. I'd rather just have those. There are already over five thousand people registered for that tourney. Blah.
yup....i freaked...
yup....i freaked...
I'm so jealous! I got into a pair of size 1 jeans the other day, but they were a bit tight on my rear, so I opted to stick with the 2s. Zero is fucking awesome.
I'm so jealous! I got into a pair of size 1 jeans the other day, but they were a bit tight on my rear, so I opted to stick with the 2s. Zero is fucking awesome.
you are scaring me!If you loose any more weight we are going to have an intervention.
congrats j on the final table in the Neg-O.
ty sir...
Instead of Kahluah, bring Peppermint Schnapps in the water bottle and drink it in Hot Chocolate instead of coffee.
that might be pretty good...
Hmmm... I made a gravy so good that God would have spit out your turkey and chugged my gravy like a beer bong.
Mmmmmmmmmmm, beer bongs..
I don't care if it means I suck at life..but, I really like the new Linkin Park song, Bleed It Out..
i'm sucking with you, cause i kinda like it too.
Nothin' like ODB to get you in the drinking mood..as Tim would say,..
ODB was a must in the headphones before football games... Evening fockers.... errrr, morning, whatever... lets party. anyone playing poker????
you know what's crazy? Every Canadian with cable gets tonite's football game on our version of ESPN (TSN) while the overwhelming majority of Americans can't see it on the NFL Network.haha...i win.
It's the Falcons, everyone loses