FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

about to go to sleep, but I just saw the most amazing film and then short film follow up that I've seen. If you aren't familiar with Francois Truffaut's the 400 blows, check it out. Its the first film in the Antoine Doniel Series and it pwns. I bought the boxed set a while back, so I'm gonna work through the entire series over the next few days, but it really has me hooked. really really good stuff

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Muahahahahahaha.Please let it be!Just a note: I have never made penis size a consideration for a relationship. I asked the boys on here because I was feeling naughty and curious. I've fucked a number of guys with different sizes and curvature and foreskin or not and I've enjoyed them all.
:club:
jesus i'm down with. his dad... not so muchand yeah my internet goes down i decide to get payperview movie. internet comes up ****ing cable goes out.
I want to live with you in vegas...and eat your food...and fuck your women...
Your side note was fine. Different people have a different dynamic within the thread. You've always been honest and open about your relationship with Dave, and Dave posts in here. It's different. Hard to explain why, but it just is. Certain comments come differntly from some people than others. Maybe that's not fair, but it's life, and it's based on the dynamic of the thread.Just my take.Bwahahahahahahaha
Pretty basic I think...Odd how today of all days I decide to go on tribe after a months absencebahahahahahahahaI should play poker
Well I'm tired and going to bed.. I can honestly say that some of the extreme "hate" for people tonight suprises me.. Do me a favor.. if there is anything festering out there on your minds about me.. do me a favor and get it all out now, before I buy plane tickets.. and I am dead serious.. if there is a problem.. spill it.. If there is anything I will address it in the morningGoodnight
Damn, I wish I could spend more time with you. You are one cool chick and I for one look forward to hanging out with you in Vegas.

Okay just caught up. Some asscock told me I was being too nice today so here goes:You ****tards put up too many pages for me to make a proper cathc-up.Could we all stop the ****ing whining already and just get along.A lot a **** was said that I could have had some fun with but it just doesn't have the same effect.Nik, you dirty little slut. I got my chips today. thanksAh, **** it.Cindy. Is my **** big enough for you?

I swear to Dog, I'm gonna start some shit with someone when things die down around here, just to do it. :club:
I'm a fucking gladiator bitch, want a piece?
While we're being honest and open tonight:I just totally overplayed K-10 against a guy who I thought was on a flush draw and busted out of a tourney. It sucked.
Holy crap, I busted out of a tourney with KT too.Brother?damn I can't play poker
I am truly sorry that I implied people were leaving the thread over a particular person. That was my own frustration and I should never had made any inuendo that others may have left the thread for the same reason that I was considering leaving the thread. I am not crazy about drama either. I prefer joking around or sharing experiences that have little or no affect on others. Honestly, I am embarrassed about what I said tonight. I am not embarrassed because of the content, it is just I try to avoid things like that because I know it is easy for me to get sucked in. I have spent the majority of my adult life trying to not let things that do not have baring on my life affect me in any way. As you all can see, I failed. Anyway, I know people have their own reasons for participating or not participating in a thread. I appologize with the deepest sincerity to Ivan and Zimmer. Neither of you have ever spoken to me so to make an assumptions was completely wrong on my part. I just hope this thread can get back to the silliness of a couple of months ago. I started posting more in this thread when I read about the fun you all had in Vegas. Even though I lurked for a long time and posted here and there, it was the pictures that lured me in. You all seemed like genuine people that I wanted to get to know and hoped visa versa. Again, I offer my deepest appologies.
I for one want to fuck you even more now, js
I'm just really sorry you left. Terribly sorry. Who's gonna run with the scissors? :club:
Whether I'm here or not, I'm always running with scissors.
It doesn't piss me off, but I will have to disagree with you.Since I joined up almost a year ago and from reading before that, I have seen this thread go through moments of drama and strife. There are a couple of times that I have considered quitting. But I really value what we have here and I am not going to give up just because of some rocky times. It’s a big relationship and like any relationship there will be strife. Anything worth while is worth fighting for.I am very sorry that you have chosen to go away. I wish you would reconsider, As Chief Dan George said “endeavor to persevere”
Well said, Scott. True relationships are worth working for.20 years of marriage takes some work. And to all of you who think it's a waste of time, you don't know what you are missing. Sorry, Norm, but on this one you got it wrong.It's a real ego boost to see the posts that you all put up asking me to come back. It makes my decision even that much more difficult. But for the time being, I'm gonna stay on the sidelines, lurk from time to time, and when necessary, pop in to make the obvious post.A special note to THOSE: You suck at being mean. I'm just serious.
It doesn't piss me off, but I will have to disagree with you.Since I joined up almost a year ago and from reading before that, I have seen this thread go through moments of drama and strife. There are a couple of times that I have considered quitting. But I really value what we have here and I am not going to give up just because of some rocky times. It’s a big relationship and like any relationship there will be strife. Anything worth while is worth fighting for.I am very sorry that you have chosen to go away. I wish you would reconsider, As Chief Dan George said “endeavor to persevere”
I'd fuck you too, if you weren't a fascist pig bastard motherfucking robot building Bush banging retard.I love you baby!
of course she wouldthats why she gave it to me in the first place.
She had no idea what a POS you were at the time...
The correct way to handle it would have been to address me first. You have been around poker way too long to not understand how to handle these situations.If I wasn't a nice or reasonable person, that post could very well have set me off and made me more inclined not to pay.So next time you hear inflammatory gossip about me, especially concerning a finanacial matter, run it by me before you spill it to the world.Thanks!
You're a scumbag. You've borrowed money from countless FCpers and not paid them back. Most of us were just cool enough not to say anything. That can only last so long until people just get sick of your bullshit.Man up and pay up and don't get all indignant on the people who called you out on being less than reliable.
I'm a fucking gladiator bitch, want a piece?
BRING IT!Ah well, who am I kidding. You have armor, sword and a cool hat. Guess I'll go to bed instead.
pop in to make the obvious post.
Just start popping in everyday and it'll be like you never left.
I had quoted a bunch of stuff for my catchup post but damn people there was just too much to even comment on.Sharon - I love you, have no problem with you and you better not leave.Ivan - hope you decide to come backI dont even know what to say about the rest of the stuff. I truely believe I have several real friends here and I have no intentions of leaving this thread unless the government tells me otherwise next Friday. I know I have lost the respect of alot of people in here, but to be honest the only person I feel I owe any apology or explanation to is my wife and the best way for me to begin rebuilding that bridge is by doing what I have continued to do which is remain silent about everything. I can promise you there have been a number of times where I have wanted to comment, joke, defend, etc, but at the end of the day I realized that doing so didnt mean anything at all and would only make things fester longer. I am glad that everyone has had a chance to speak their mind and hopefully by clensing the pallet so to speak we can all move on to better times. I come to this thread to commune, joke, laugh, and escape. Along the way I have made some amazing real friends and continue to make more as the days go by. I do not want that to change and it makes me very sad to think that a bad decision I made in my life has now effected so many other people. Bleh ok I guess thats all I got to say about that.Bethany played her first softball game tonight and they totally kicked the other teams ass 12-0 when the game was called by Mercy Rule and we still had the bases loaded ready to score alot more. Bethany pitched one inning and got 2 strike outs.
I only pretend to like you cause you have the only wife I have a real shot at, if you go to prison that is.damn y'all, can you tell I'm drunk?Not hanging out with Nikki at the bondage club drunk, but drunk anyway.
Whether I'm here or not, I'm always running with scissors.Well said, Scott. True relationships are worth working for.20 years of marriage takes some work. And to all of you who think it's a waste of time, you don't know what you are missing. Sorry, Norm, but on this one you got it wrong.It's a real ego boost to see the posts that you all put up asking me to come back. It makes my decision even that much more difficult. But for the time being, I'm gonna stay on the sidelines, lurk from time to time, and when necessary, pop in to make the obvious post.A special note to THOSE: You suck at being mean. I'm just serious.
Seriously, why would you leave? Everyone loves you and our lives improve with your posts, so why would you leave? I sure hope it's not something I said the other night during fight club night, cause I was only joking cause I love ya.

I am FINALLY all caught up from tonight.All I have to say is that I'm glad I get to meet SAM & wife in Vegas.Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LANCE & ANG!!!!!!!!!Plus, BRING BACK THE IVAN

Seriously, why would you leave? Everyone loves you and our lives improve with your posts, so why would you leave? I sure hope it's not something I said the other night during fight club night, cause I was only joking cause I love ya.
Sober up man, otherwise I might mistake you for a short gay guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Alcohol lets you say I love you and I hate you.you decide which one applies to you
once alcohol is involved, the two intertwine in a nasty web of deceit and debauchery that can't be undone. There is no recourse. You can never go back.
Dear Ang & Lance, Katie really is an adorable kid--and I don't even like kids.Sincerely,Erik
Erik,Thanks. We think she is adorable too.Love,Ang
I am FINALLY all caught up from tonight.All I have to say is that I'm glad I get to meet SAM & wife in Vegas.Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LANCE & ANG!!!!!!!!!Plus, BRING BACK THE IVAN
Gracias-----I finally got to talk with Anthony for a long time tonight.. hes a really cool guy. He was my armchair psychologist tonight.. lol.Anyways time for sex and bed cause Lance has to get up EARLY EARLY to pick up Kurt and his girlfriend from the airport (and call in sick to work of course! lol)Goodnight all! :club:
I'd fuck you too, if you weren't a fascist pig bastard motherfucking robot building Bush banging retard.I love you baby!She had no idea what a POS you were at the time...You're a scumbag. You've borrowed money from countless FCpers and not paid them back. Most of us were just cool enough not to say anything. That can only last so long until people just get sick of your bullshit.Man up and pay up and don't get all indignant on the people who called you out on being less than reliable.
You're either drunk or stupid. I don't owe anyone here money, if I do it was for a $10 buyin tournament to some weekly army thing. So if thats what it is Michael, I'll send you the $10 I didn't realize I owed you. Actually, Ill send $20 just so you will shut the **** up. And if this is because I criticized your play in a tournament ages ago (which I think has a lot to do with it, because you wouldnt be so upset if I owed you five bucks) then please grow up.As a poker player, having my honor attacked is unacceptable. That's why I went out of my way (when i was busy) to take care of this problem with Zimmer immediately upon hearing it.I've never stolen from ANYONE, and if I owe anyone money, it is nothing more than $5 or $10 and I probably forgot about it. Zimmer is the ONLY person on FCP I have ever accepted a stake from. The only other stake was a propping deal with a businessman where I got ****ed out of my own money.I hope no one else has any problems with me, because this is really annoying.

good morningHappy hump day songGood day sunshine I need to laugh, and when the sun is out I've got something I can laugh about I feel good, in a special way I'm in love and it's a sunny day Good day sunshine We take a walk, the sun is shining down Burns my feet as they touch the ground Good day sunshine Then we lie beneath a shady tree I love her and she's loving me She feels good, she know she's looking fine I'm so proud to know that she is mine

I'd fuck you too, if you weren't a fascist pig bastard motherfucking robot building Bush banging retard.
Wow I'm blushing. You really know how to make a boy pucker.
I hate that you have curly hair. It reminds me of curly fries. I get hungry.Why can't you straighten it like normal people? I mean...curly hair? That's sooo 1980's.sw
Haha! FU ... Some scary shiit to see it when the air hits it 10 minutes after it has been straightened!
You aren't talking about sharon being an exception are you?? I've seen her drive :D:D:)
You are alive right???????
BRING BACK THE IVAN
5th.. 15th.. whatever!
wellllllllll.....ummm....actually...i'm not gonna air this out in the thread....i'll PM you
You sir.. Suck! but I :club: You
Sharon - I'd be shocked if anyone had any problem with you beyond your Jersey Girl accent.
I'm normal.. it the rest of you that are fucked up!
Sharon - I love you, have no problem with you and you better not leave.
No intention of leaving.. jst wanted to clear the air if there was anything out there.. I :D You
Damn right I have a problem. You have NOT put any boobs in my face!
Vegas???======================================Good Morning Sam! Happy Hump Day! Nice Shoes...Ok I'm heading into the shower :)

hey a call back from IBTWClaire Danes is 27 today (she was nekid in Shopgirl :club: )270.jpg

Good Morning Sam! Happy Hump Day! Nice Shoes...Ok I'm heading into the shower :D
Can I be your luffa?
collage.jpg
This is awesome. You are a true talent Angie. I hope you and Lance had a great Anniversary! Good Morning Everyone! New day! I will think sunny warm thoughts all day long. Hope you all do as well. See you all tonight in the Neg-O! :club:

Morning..... Morning conversation with Raquel:Raquel: my stomach is inflated maybe I have a wormJarret: maybe you have a worm. That sounds funny, I'm sorry. I'm thinking of some men in black shit. Raquel: it's not funny. Have you ever had a worm? Jarret: no I haven't.Raquel: Actually it was funny, I have to give it to you there. Jarret: You'd know by know, you'd start losing weight.Raquel: it's a vicious cycle, I eat - He eats, I eat - He eats, he gets bigger and bigger. Jarret: Yeah I understand the process. Raquel: If I do have a worm, Should we name him? Slither maybe? Jarret: You are sick, seriously, twisted in the head. Raquel: Look at him….(and she attaches this photo)slither.jpgSlither….

What, Tommy? You want to do that? You're sure?Okay..For the last 2 months, Tommy and I have been interacting and stimulating each other through a series of traded pictures, IM chat and hushed phone calls. He calls me Susan and I call him Jeff (no coincidence--I think). We're happy.Let us be.
this kind of creeped me out because my sister's name is susan.