• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Ah.... Welcome to karma! hehe
The best show on TV is My Name is Earl. Anyone remember one of the first episodes when Earl and Randy were tied up and they called for Karma? That was so funny! I loved it! :club:

I'M GLAD THE MILLERS ARE COMING TO VEGAS.JS

I agree! This way, I will not be the oldest person there! :D
The best show on TV is My Name is Earl. Anyone remember one of the first episodes when Earl and Randy were tied up and they called for Karma? That was so funny! I loved it! :club: I agree! This way, I will not be the oldest person there! :D
Yes, it is an awesome show. i think i might make a list! LOL! :D
dolfan says:AHHHH the machine is breaking downJeffrey says:nah, the cool will prevaildolfan says:yepdolfan says:I'm making a serious post and then I'm doneJeffrey says:It's darwinismdolfan says:you're the one who looks like an ape, not meJeffrey says:somehow, though, that probably only makes me more attractive to youdolfan says:nice reversal Jeffrey says:natural selection at workJeffrey says:the thread is a living breathing organismJeffrey says:that's deep, i oughta post that
I got pwned right there.
You know what I really wonder? Do sheep care about penis size?
we've been assuming brett is in a hetro relationship with a girl sheep. maybe he likes the sheep cawk?Then, we'd have to ask if sheep penis size matters to brett...
this seems soooooooooo appropriate right now. don't make me start beating people! 4712524.jpg
Pick me! A good flogging would do wonders for me right now. Don't forget to pull my hair and gag me and make me forget about all this other stuff called life.
I think we oughta vote on this.
I vote nay! That Nik is an attention-whore anyway. Let's oust her.
Pick me! A good flogging would do wonders for me right now. Don't forget to pull my hair and gag me and make me forget about all this other stuff called life.
ArrrrrrrrrrrrrAfter being lashed to the Mast!Seven lashes with the cat-o-nine tails!And if that's not enough, which i'm betting it won't be!the flogging! Then it's to the plank with ye!for the keel hauling!Then the oral sex! hehe
SAM, I hope you realize my "who are the Millers" joke was nothing more than that. I'm actually very pumped that you will be there in July. You can fill me in on how you convinced Renae and Nik to give you the double beeerains and then we can "discuss" something political.
Renae and I just like the cock. SAM sent a pic to entice us. Then we got in the limo all liquored up and nature took its course!
we've been assuming brett is in a hetro relationship with a girl sheep. maybe he likes the sheep cawk?Then, we'd have to ask if sheep penis size matters to brett...
This is a good point.
ArrrrrrrrrrrrrAfter being lashed to the Mast!Seven lashes with the cat-o-nine tails!And if that's not enough, which i'm betting it won't be!the flogging! Then it's to the plank with ye!for the keel hauling!Then the oral sex! hehe
I'm a naughty wench!

I had quoted a bunch of stuff for my catchup post but damn people there was just too much to even comment on.Sharon - I love you, have no problem with you and you better not leave.Ivan - hope you decide to come backI dont even know what to say about the rest of the stuff. I truely believe I have several real friends here and I have no intentions of leaving this thread unless the government tells me otherwise next Friday. I know I have lost the respect of alot of people in here, but to be honest the only person I feel I owe any apology or explanation to is my wife and the best way for me to begin rebuilding that bridge is by doing what I have continued to do which is remain silent about everything. I can promise you there have been a number of times where I have wanted to comment, joke, defend, etc, but at the end of the day I realized that doing so didnt mean anything at all and would only make things fester longer. I am glad that everyone has had a chance to speak their mind and hopefully by clensing the pallet so to speak we can all move on to better times. I come to this thread to commune, joke, laugh, and escape. Along the way I have made some amazing real friends and continue to make more as the days go by. I do not want that to change and it makes me very sad to think that a bad decision I made in my life has now effected so many other people. Bleh ok I guess thats all I got to say about that.Bethany played her first softball game tonight and they totally kicked the other teams ass 12-0 when the game was called by Mercy Rule and we still had the bases loaded ready to score alot more. Bethany pitched one inning and got 2 strike outs.

Damn you all.
I had quoted a bunch of stuff for my catchup post but damn people there was just too much to even comment on.Sharon - I love you, have no problem with you and you better not leave.Ivan - hope you decide to come backI dont even know what to say about the rest of the stuff. I truely believe I have several real friends here and I have no intentions of leaving this thread unless the government tells me otherwise next Friday. I know I have lost the respect of alot of people in here, but to be honest the only person I feel I owe any apology or explanation to is my wife and the best way for me to begin rebuilding that bridge is by doing what I have continued to do which is remain silent about everything. I can promise you there have been a number of times where I have wanted to comment, joke, defend, etc, but at the end of the day I realized that doing so didnt mean anything at all and would only make things fester longer. I am glad that everyone has had a chance to speak their mind and hopefully by clensing the pallet so to speak we can all move on to better times. I come to this thread to commune, joke, laugh, and escape. Along the way I have made some amazing real friends and continue to make more as the days go by. I do not want that to change and it makes me very sad to think that a bad decision I made in my life has now effected so many other people. Bleh ok I guess thats all I got to say about that.Bethany played her first softball game tonight and they totally kicked the other teams ass 12-0 when the game was called by Mercy Rule and we still had the bases loaded ready to score alot more. Bethany pitched one inning and got 2 strike outs.
what a nice post.hang in there partna'
Whiskey16, jeff_536, theresa113, booyaga, Allie, Nikki_N, custom36, RonBurgundy, beans-n-icewater, kissluvr, David_Nicoson, GWCGWC, dna4everinteresting cast of characters right now.howdy all
Howdy. I told you I loved your cranky old azz...and got no love in return. I'm leaving!
Whiskey16, jeff_536, theresa113, booyaga, Allie, Nikki_N, custom36, RonBurgundy, beans-n-icewater, kissluvr, David_Nicoson, GWCGWC, dna4everinteresting cast of characters right now.howdy all
I wonder what role I would play? Um... which movie did Hugh Grant wind up with the girl? Oh yeah, Notting Hill. Can I be Julia Roberts? Yeah... cast me in that! Anyway... I am off to bed. Good night boys and girls! Sweet dreams!
Would anyone believe it if I said i got laid??How about that I made 24 bucks?Anyone want to connect the 2??One or more of these comments is not true.
John...did a girl pay you $24 to quit bothering her?
Howdy. I told you I loved your cranky old azz...and got no love in return. I'm leaving!
in ivan's corvette?You know you're my favourite bunny in the whole world. I just copied who was on the thread at the time.How come you're never on msn anymore?Or have you blocked my cranky old azz?
hell, i got edited out completely! been here all night. sad, truly sad.i'm leaving.time for bed. night all.