• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So, I've been sitting here, writing a big post. I got so much to say, but....in the interest of moving on....I have deleted it. I will, once again, suck it up.I leave you with one word........PHONY
I :club: Allie
OK, I should respond to the whole Absolute thing. Yes, I am staking him, yes, I did get part of the stake back just recently. I overreacted, but put yourself in my position as I was last night and I think you'd understand.Chris and I hammered it out, I have no anamocity toward him, I trust he will continue to pay me back as our agreement states.I heard that Cindy left the thread, if you guys go back to having less drama and more discussion about issues, poker, and joking around, then let me know.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? :D
I've been lurking in the evenings, not really staying up on the thread but skimming over it. I need to state for the record that I did not decide to leave because of the AnC issue. There have been a few posts suggesting that is why members are leaving. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will speak for me. The response of the army at large to the situation is.This used to be a place for friendship, laughter, an occasional serious discussion, or so it seemed. This was never a soap opera. It is now. And that soap opera isn't just AnC. It goes far beyond that. Or perhaps I'm wrong, and it always was a soap opera and I was just too stupid to figure that out. Either way, I don't like soap operas. Don't watch 'em on TV, certainly ain't gonna participate in one.I suspect this will piss off a few of you, and while that is not my intention, I don't see any way around it except to not speak up for myself here. I really don't like the fact that Cindy has effectively been told that she is the reason people have left since it's not true in my case.
WHO THE **** ARE YOU? :D
BRING BACK THE IVAN
I couldn't agree with this statement more.
I've been lurking in the evenings, not really staying up on the thread but skimming over it. I need to state for the record that I did not decide to leave because of the AnC issue. There have been a few posts suggesting that is why members are leaving. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will speak for me. The response of the army at large to the situation is.This used to be a place for friendship, laughter, an occasional serious discussion, or so it seemed. This was never a soap opera. It is now. And that soap opera isn't just AnC. It goes far beyond that. Or perhaps I'm wrong, and it always was a soap opera and I was just too stupid to figure that out. Either way, I don't like soap operas. Don't watch 'em on TV, certainly ain't gonna participate in one.I suspect this will piss off a few of you, and while that is not my intention, I don't see any way around it except to not speak up for myself here. I really don't like the fact that Cindy has effectively been told that she is the reason people have left since it's not true in my case.
I'm just really sorry you left. Terribly sorry. Who's gonna run with the scissors? :club:
Scott A. Miller = SAMPlease try to keep up.
I will as long as you promise to keep up with my crappy jokes.
shame.gif
I don't appreciate the wagging finger smiley. I'm leaving the thread.

Allie,You might as well speak your mind tonight. Everyone else is. We might as well get it out there and over with. It's too late tonight to have a drama free evening.Nik

BRING BACK THE IVAN.I agree with your post. There's always some drama, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. If my behavior has caused any of your discord, I'd appreciate talking to you about it at some point. I think you're one of the more respected and well liked members of this dysfunction, and I'm pretty sure I can speak for most when I say we'd like you to be back.AND THIS IS ALL SINCE NIKKI BECAME QUEEN. BRING BACK THE SAUCE

[22:40] Jeffrey: oooh the hourglass is spinning[22:41] Nikki: I become Queen of the misfits and the place goes to hell[22:41] Nikki: under my watch[22:41] Jeffrey: bring back the sauce[22:41] Nikki: bahahahaha[22:41] Nikki: I love it

I am truly sorry that I implied people were leaving the thread over a particular person. That was my own frustration and I should never had made any inuendo that others may have left the thread for the same reason that I was considering leaving the thread. I am not crazy about drama either. I prefer joking around or sharing experiences that have little or no affect on others. Honestly, I am embarrassed about what I said tonight. I am not embarrassed because of the content, it is just I try to avoid things like that because I know it is easy for me to get sucked in. I have spent the majority of my adult life trying to not let things that do not have baring on my life affect me in any way. As you all can see, I failed. Anyway, I know people have their own reasons for participating or not participating in a thread. I appologize with the deepest sincerity to Ivan and Zimmer. Neither of you have ever spoken to me so to make an assumptions was completely wrong on my part. I just hope this thread can get back to the silliness of a couple of months ago. I started posting more in this thread when I read about the fun you all had in Vegas. Even though I lurked for a long time and posted here and there, it was the pictures that lured me in. You all seemed like genuine people that I wanted to get to know and hoped visa versa. Again, I offer my deepest appologies.

Well I'm tired and going to bed.. I can honestly say that some of the extreme "hate" for people tonight suprises me.. Do me a favor.. if there is anything festering out there on your minds about me.. do me a favor and get it all out now, before I buy plane tickets.. and I am dead serious.. if there is a problem.. spill it.. If there is anything I will address it in the morningGoodnight
wellllllllll.....ummm....actually...i'm not gonna air this out in the thread....i'll PM you
It doesn't piss me off, but I will have to disagree with you.Since I joined up almost a year ago and from reading before that, I have seen this thread go through moments of drama and strife. There are a couple of times that I have considered quitting. But I really value what we have here and I am not going to give up just because of some rocky times. It’s a big relationship and like any relationship there will be strife. Anything worth while is worth fighting for.I am very sorry that you have chosen to go away. I wish you would reconsider, As Chief Dan George said “endeavor to persevere”
this seems soooooooooo appropriate right now. don't make me start beating people! 4712524.jpg
I love this! We always talk about morale at work. I would love to post this up in my office. :club: