FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

the theme to the twilight zone just began playing in my head.hey chris...how goes the poker?
To quote Jeffrey:"Bwahahahahahaha"
hey guys, been crazybusy last couple of weeks.whats up?
Hey look! A change of subject!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Taking pleasure in other people's misfortune is wrong, Doug. That being said, I laughed about this.
The picture should have made you laugh too.It made me laugh.

Well I'm tired and going to bed.. I can honestly say that some of the extreme "hate" for people tonight suprises me.. Do me a favor.. if there is anything festering out there on your minds about me.. do me a favor and get it all out now, before I buy plane tickets.. and I am dead serious.. if there is a problem.. spill it.. If there is anything I will address it in the morningGoodnight

Well I'm tired and going to bed.. I can honestly say that some of the extreme "hate" for people tonight suprises me.. Do me a favor.. if there is anything festering out there on your minds about me.. do me a favor and get it all out now, before I buy plane tickets.. and I am dead serious.. if there is a problem.. spill it.. If there is anything I will address it in the morningGoodnight
well you know the whole ferret thing..................
i :club: u, jersey.I'm JS
chris martin and gwyneth paltrow redeemed themselves for naming their first kid apple.i am sorry but moses martin is a kickass name
I winced when I heard about Apple. Moses is still pretty pretentious but I'll let it slide on account of Coldplay kicking me in the face on a regular basis.
I hate that you have curly hair. It reminds me of curly fries. I get hungry.Why can't you straighten it like normal people? I mean...curly hair? That's sooo 1980's.sw
I'm scared of ferrets, JS.
I :club: Sharon.

A little update on the "drama" surrounding me.Zimmer did stake me, and it was a private deal. But nothing is really private is it? Keith was obviously out of line posting the (incorrect) details of a stake he knows nothing about. This is nothing more than sccholyard gossip.I have been busy as hell the last few weeks and haven't been able to play. Zim thought I had him blocked on AIM, but I just had his screen name entered wrong and he never tried to IM me from someone else. Keith decided to just post that lame **** without talking to me about it first.The second I heard about this I sent Zimmer a transfer. He will confirm it. I'm not a thief. Peace.

I have no problem whatsoever with anything you have done or said so far as it pertains to fcpha or us in particular. I really like you. I enjoy reading your posts. I really want you to be in Vegas in July. I look forward to finally meeting you in person. Actually, hopefully that will be in June in AC! :club:
I have no problem whatsoever with anything you have done or said so far as it pertains to fcpha or us in particular. I really like you. I enjoy reading your posts. I really want you to be in Vegas in July. I look forward to finally meeting you in person. Actually, hopefully that will be in June in AC! :club:
I totally agree with Kristen.

So, I've been sitting here, writing a big post. I got so much to say, but....in the interest of moving on....I have deleted it. I will, once again, suck it up.I leave you with one word........PHONY

Do me a favor.. if there is anything festering out there on your minds about me.. do me a favor and get it all out nowGoodnight
being born and raised right next to Jersey in PA...I must say... Jersey Drivers Suck. I'm willing to bet there are exceptions to this though...
nuttin but loveI'm heading to bed too, night everyone

OK, I should respond to the whole Absolute thing. Yes, I am staking him, yes, I did get part of the stake back just recently. I overreacted, but put yourself in my position as I was last night and I think you'd understand.Chris and I hammered it out, I have no anamocity toward him, I trust he will continue to pay me back as our agreement states.I heard that Cindy left the thread, if you guys go back to having less drama and more discussion about issues, poker, and joking around, then let me know.

I've been lurking in the evenings, not really staying up on the thread but skimming over it. I need to state for the record that I did not decide to leave because of the AnC issue. There have been a few posts suggesting that is why members are leaving. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will speak for me. The response of the army at large to the situation is.This used to be a place for friendship, laughter, an occasional serious discussion, or so it seemed. This was never a soap opera. It is now. And that soap opera isn't just AnC. It goes far beyond that. Or perhaps I'm wrong, and it always was a soap opera and I was just too stupid to figure that out. Either way, I don't like soap operas. Don't watch 'em on TV, certainly ain't gonna participate in one.I suspect this will piss off a few of you, and while that is not my intention, I don't see any way around it except to not speak up for myself here. I really don't like the fact that Cindy has effectively been told that she is the reason people have left since it's not true in my case.

being born and raised right next to Jersey in PA...I must say... Jersey Drivers Suck. I'm willing to bet there are exceptions to this though...
You aren't talking about sharon being an exception are you?? I've seen her drive :D:club::D