• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

19 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)17 Members: renaedawn, Pupsta, SAM_Hard8, Smacciemac, dolfan, Whiskey16, dms26, custom36, theresa113, mulhs82, jeff_536, Jadaki, booyaga, lvpro, tall0n, Allie, GWCGWCCould it be? Do I feel the warmth on my face?

then, under my breathe, "those fuck turds have sucked a part of me into their twisted place of release... son of a..."
he is one of our now!turd
OMG... I have kept pretty tight lip about things going on in this threa for the past month or so. Trust me, it has been difficult. But I am at the point where I can not keep it in anymore. I am extremely disturb by the behaviour of one woman on this thread. I believe that everyone has a right to post what ever they want within reason, but I can see why some posters have chosen to leave this thread. I just need to say that all women are not like this. My close friends and I do not cheat on our spouses or boyfriends and then claim victim. We do not look for attention by claiming to have episodes of mental distress. We do not take jabs at people and claim it to be a joke. And for crying out loud, we could care less the size of a guys penis. I am furious at the shallowness. I personally take it as an insult to all women to act in this manner. I know none of this is my business and I am usually pretty good at ignoring crap like this. But I feel that this has now gotten out of hand. Men of this thread, please trust me when I say that women like this are in the minority (no matter what it may seem like.) Just like we know men who leave their wives and take no responsibility for their families are also in the minority. Do both situations happen? Of course it does. But it is not representative of everyone of that sex. I am sorry. I just can't take it anymore. If anyone feels what I am saying is inappropriate since I am a mod, I will gladly step down from my position. I am a human first with strong oppinions and at this time I just feel that I can not keep quiet. If I offended anyone besides the person that has created this anger, I am sorry. I just have a feeling that I am not the only one feeling this way. I do not doubt that the exit of others are due to the reasons I have just pointed out.
i'm offended that you're the only one that would come out and say this, when i'd HOPE that the rest of the women in this thread would agree with this. this situation has gotten more and more despicable, and as much as i love everyone here, i've been tempted nearly every day to leave because it's gotten so uncomfortable in here to me. there's just tension every day it seems about this shit, and it's not going to just go away or people get over it. it's rifuckingdiculous and i really hope others are as sick of it as i am. i'd rather voice my displeasure about it than up and leave like a couple of other members have done.
19 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)17 Members: renaedawn, Pupsta, SAM_Hard8, Smacciemac, dolfan, Whiskey16, dms26, custom36, theresa113, mulhs82, jeff_536, Jadaki, booyaga, lvpro, tall0n, Allie, GWCGWCCould it be? Do I feel the warmth on my face?
I don't know, the lights are low, I may have shot it far. I swear I was aiming for your tits...
oh, BTW Norm, since you can't I didn't. Went with the good ole Mr. Daniels.
You short changed yourself. don't let my predicament preclude you from enjoying the very best!
You short changed yourself. don't let my predicament preclude you from enjoying the very best!
Oh, i have been blessed to enjoy Woodford. shaver brought it home one night, very nice after-taste. very smooth... thanks raquel :club:

MY FINAL POSTI'm not going to stay here and defend myself on a daily basis. I think a lot of you are being extremely narrow minded and judgemental. Until you have been in this situaution you have no idea what it is like. Good Bye

i've been tempted nearly every day to leave because it's gotten so uncomfortable in here to me.
happy aniversary?how was dinner?what'd you get?what'd you give?anniversary's are a good excuse for beeerains!
MY FINAL POSTI'm not going to stay here and defend myself on a daily basis. I think a lot of you are being extremely narrow minded and judgemental. Until you have been in this situaution you have no idea what it is like. Good Bye
good riddance
then, under my breathe, "those fuck turds have sucked a part of me into their twisted place of release... son of a..."
Muahahahahahaha.
Please let it be!Just a note: I have never made penis size a consideration for a relationship. I asked the boys on here because I was feeling naughty and curious. I've fucked a number of guys with different sizes and curvature and foreskin or not and I've enjoyed them all.

Crap, I wasn't caught up when I wrote my side note. Now it seems inappropriate.As for what happened, I don't know what to say right now.

Crap, I wasn't caught up when I wrote my side note. Now it seems inappropriate.As for what happened, I don't know what to say right now.
Your side note was fine. Different people have a different dynamic within the thread. You've always been honest and open about your relationship with Dave, and Dave posts in here. It's different. Hard to explain why, but it just is. Certain comments come differntly from some people than others. Maybe that's not fair, but it's life, and it's based on the dynamic of the thread.Just my take.
Whats with all the Army dissention?DO I NEED TO SLAP SOME GODDAMN SENSE IN TO YOU PEOPLE?
Bwahahahahahahaha
BahahahahahaMy friend just rejected her.
I always have said it's a round world