• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I hate CBS. I don't care if I live in NC. I don't give a mother****ingflying**** about the first 2 minutes of the UNC game while a 13 is about to advance to the Sweet 16 in another region, but Pitt just hit a 3 to draw it close.

I know what you're sayin Whiskey. On Friday night, the UNC game was real close, and they kept it on the UAB/Kentucky game with 10 minutes left until the last possession of the UNC game.

So I was gonna check on the golf, so flipped on NBC to see the Arena Football game was still on. Just saw the Dallas quarterback throw his 11th touchdown pass of the game. Yeah, it's true. The score is now 80-62.

I know what you're sayin Whiskey. On Friday night, the UNC game was real close, and they kept it on the UAB/Kentucky game with 10 minutes left until the last possession of the UNC game.
You need to live in the south where UNC is ALWAYS on TV.thank god
So I was gonna check on the golf, so flipped on NBC to see the Arena Football game was still on. Just saw the Dallas quarterback throw his 11th touchdown pass of the game. Yeah, it's true. The score is now 80-62.
I love arena football. I used to watch our team play. Tickets were cheap and the games are a blast. Our team was put up for sale on ebay. I don't know what happened after that, but no more Firebirds. I was gonna try out to be one of their dancers.
You need to live in the south where UNC is ALWAYS on TV.thank god
There is no god. If there were, he wouldn't let the flop come AA4 when I fold A4.Have I said how much I hate Bodog?Text from John:He's out. Call to follow.
There is no god. If there were, he wouldn't let the flop come AA4 when I fold A4.Have I said how much I hate Bodog?Text from John:He's out. Call to follow.
BOOOOOOOO!!!!
()&*(%^#^*)()*(*(&^$#$^!!!!

Just talked to John and Tommy. They actually sound like they're in a good mood which is surprising to me. I'd be furious.Tommy got all in PF with his 44. Board comes T5x. Turn paired the 10s. River paired the 5s. Villians J plays to knock Tommy out.Boooooo!Tommy said he was going to the ATM to get his steam money. LOL

Morning kids. I love how 3 in the afternoon is my normal wake up time now!!!Just sitting here eating Golden Grahams and now off to catch up on the rest of the 340980598345 pages that you've put up in the last week.Side note: I :club: tommy.

Just talked to John and Tommy. They actually sound like they're in a good mood which is surprising to me. I'd be furious.Tommy got all in PF with his 44. Board comes T5x. Turn paired the 10s. River paired the 5s. Villians J plays to knock Tommy out.Boooooo!Tommy said he was going to the ATM to get his steam money. LOL
Definitely rigged.
You get no sympathy from me, I wear 18's. I was wearing 15's in middle school back when size 12 was thought of as large. Most shoe companies go to size 15 now a days on thier normal production lines, 16+ your selection drops off quite a bit. I get a pretty good selection of basketball shoes, but thats about it.www.eastbay.comSearch for size 15 shoes, spend hours going through them.
My bro has big feet and pretty much has to shop from eastbay.. good thing all he pretty much buys are basketball shoes.now try bring a GIRL with huge feet... not much of a selection. I wear size 13.. (12 for some things) my selection of dressy cute shoes are pretty much limited to drag queen shoes. Sooo i wear my mens GAP flip flops 99% of the time.