• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Do what I do....lie. B)
I wonder if I start telling people I have $42,000 to my name if that would help...brian, can I have you username and password to show them?? I swear I won't play on your account :club:
I wonder if I start telling people I have $42,000 to my name if that would help...erik, can I have you username and password to show them?? I swear I won't play on your account :club:
Psssst...His name's Brian.
Does this mean you are really a girl and you did kiss all the cowboys?Take that motha down, Allie!
Damn, you got me..GO ALLIE GO! Put a pancake on your bunny head.
Does this mean you are really a girl and you did kiss all the cowboys?Take that motha down, Allie!Sorry, Allie.
Why sorry sweetie?Well, at least I made the money...whew....those turbos are nuts. You finished the tournament in 6th place.A $29.70 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
Why sorry sweetie?Well, at least I made the money...whew....those turbos are nuts. You finished the tournament in 6th place.A $29.70 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
Finally found your table just in time to see you bust out! Was hoping you would double up!
Finally found your table just in time to see you bust out! Was hoping you would double up!
Ahh yes my short stacked 55 vs. QQ. lol.I'm impressed you found me. I'm in stealth mode there right now. B)
Hi all.Thanks for all your thoughts the other day. I can't remember if I've posted since then.1. Funeral was today. Priest sucked. That is all.II. We have spent the last 2 days painting. It sucks. That is all.c. Going out for dinner tonight (my birthday dinner) with some friends. That better not suck.-. going for consultation tomorrow for a tattoo. That will not suck.Sorry about your friend Sharon.HBD Brian.
happy birthday Vann
You coulda said please, cockknock.
i said thanks at the end ****tard.my buddy called me this morning to tell me what i did at the bar last night. Evidently there was a gorgeous girl that was all over me for some reason. She was kissing my neck at this point and I guess I looked at her, and said "I have to puke", then I walked away.
i said thanks at the end ****tard.my buddy called me this morning to tell me what i did at the bar last night. Evidently there was a gorgeous girl that was all over me for some reason. She was kissing my neck at this point and I guess I looked at her, and said "I have to puke", then I walked away.
"dude" isnt spelled "girl"
Smoooooth. :club:
smooth as always I see :club:

One day late St. Paddy's day jokes (***Cody Hartman alert! [i actually like the last one]). Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had animportant meeting and couldn't find a parking place.Looking up to heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me aparking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life andgive up me Irish Whiskey".Miraculously, a parking place appeared.Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."Paddy was in New York He was patiently waiting, and watching the trafficcop on a busy street crossing.The cop stopped the flow of traffic and shouted, "Okay pedestrians".Then he'd allow the traffic to pass.He'd done this several times, and Paddy still stood on the sidewalk.After the cop had shouted "Pedestrians" for the tenth time, Paddy wentover to him and said , "Is it not about time ye let the Catholics across?"An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopp ed forspeeding in Connecticut.The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees anempty wine bottle on the floor of the car.He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?""Just water," says the priest.The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?"The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!