• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

While I'm an old man and don't know the current dating scene, it seems to me that there is a lot of thought going into when/how/why you call someone. I've always felt it's best to be yourself. If that means you call quickly and sound desparate (which doesn't necessarily mean that anyway), then do that. If that means you call when you get around to it, then do that. Why would you want to make your first impression one that is not based on who you are? I honestly feel that there is entirely too much "putting on faces" in relationships that ultimately dooms them. If you are who you are and the other person likes you, you're set. If they don't, then move on.jmo

But leave a NICE message. Not just .. Yo its Doug.. call me..
I was something more along the lines of...Yo bi.tch! What up?!? Just checkin in wit ma hoes. Holla back.

I saw Davidson play this year, they are very good.My brother was the student manager of Wofford's team, who played Davidson twice this year and beat them once.Davidson has the Southern Conference player of the year.Anyway, I need some wins today.Especially UNC.

I was something more along the lines of...Yo bi.tch! What up?!? Just checkin in wit ma hoes. Holla back.
Better than...."umm...hi...ummm...this is doug...i think you're pretty....i wanna touch the hiney...."
Say this..."Wassup girl. My friend cockblocked me like a ***** last night. Anyway its noon and I'm getting my drink on and wanted to know if you would come take care of **** you started last night. If not, tell your roomate to hook it up! HOLLER!"

Ivan is totally right.If she liked you.. she liked you, no matter when you call.If she didn’t like you and is kicking herself in the *** for giving you her number.. then that is the way she will be no matter when you call as well. You will find out soon enough. Call again, leave a message. Leave it up to her to call you. If she was into you, she WILL call you back. If she wasn’t she will not call back and hope that you don’t call her back as well.

Especially UNC.
I have UNC in the National Championship game. They'd better win.Before someone tears me a new one for putting UNC there, I need something different than everyone else. I'm trying to win. My final four is Duke, Villanova, Gonzaga, and UNC.
Well gotta love the discussion this afternoon.Ok, so it has been told to me that it is the women who decides when they sleep with the guy in the relationship not the guy deciding...fair enough. But does the fact that at this particular point in my life i wouldn't think to sleep with a girl on the first date have any bearing on the situation.(yeah yeah I'm a ***** whatever)
The fact that you wouldn't think to sleep with a girl on the first date speaks volumes about you and your relationship with girls.I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just who you are.
I have UNC in the National Championship game. They'd better win.Before someone tears me a new one for putting UNC there, I need something different than everyone else. I'm trying to win. My final four is Duke, Villanova, Gonzaga, and UNC.
Having UNC in the Final Four isn't a huge stretch. I am a diehard UNC fan so obviously I have them winning it all, but I don't think many people will say its completely unrealistic for them to win it all.They played as well as anyone towards the end of the season. They beat Duke at home on senior night. When they play well, they can play with anyone. And they improve every game as the freshmen learn more.I think getting past Michigan State will be a real test for them. They dont match up well with MSU at all.
You certainly picked something different there, Dougie. Gonzaga is a highly overrated team with one great player. The WCC was extremely weak this year and the Zags don't have a chance to go that far.oh, wait. maybe you weren't talking about basketball when you said you needed something different. In that case, nevermind.
The fact that you wouldn't think to sleep with a girl on the first date speaks volumes about you and your relationship with girls.I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just who you are.
It means that John is the guy that girls dream about, but there is so few of them to go around unfortunately..
This is going to sound more judgemental than it's supposed to, but i think what John says would happen re: first-date sex....and what would happen if some young hottie grabbed his package at the movies on teh first date and whispered in his ear "let's get out of here and go back to my place" ...are two VERY different things.

This needs to be posted today....An Irishman's PhilosophyIn life, there are only two things to worry about—Either you are well or you are sick.If you are well, there is nothing to worry about,But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about—Either you will get well or you will die.If you get well, there is nothing to worry about,But if you die, there are only two things to worry about—Either you will go to heaven or hell.If you go to heaven, there is nothing to worry about.And if you go to hell, you’ll be so busy shaking hands with all your friendsYou won’t have time to worry! I'm outta here. I have NOOOOOOO idea where this day will take me, and I like it like that!! Tomorrow, I have a wedding to go to, so I won't be around. Take care all and have a good night.Did you think I could leave without saying....I AM THE SCARECROW!!And....IT'S NOT GONNA SUCK ITSELF!!

It means that John is the guy that girls dream about, but there is so few of them to go around unfortunately..
Men like that are either married or gay......and John's not married...
Sorry Norm...I guess I missed you by about 5 mins. :club: -------------------------And btw...I'm not the only one around here not putting my IM on...I'mjust****ingsaying!
eh, i was hammered anyways!what?_______________________________________________________ok. i think the question you should be asking is what do you have to do to get a girl to sleep with you on the first date! that's the important question.And kiddies, remember, it's amateur night tonight, so be careful out there!
No Offense taken.. but you are wrong on the 70%
Looks more like 20 something % to me:"; The latest, still-unpublished research shows that about 24% of men and 14% of women have had sex outside their marriages. "; USA Today, 12.21.98* Percentage of men who admit to cheating on their spouse in New York Times poll (2000): 45 The Average Guy has sex 1.5 times a week (79 times a year), and lasts about 14 minutes. He has a 1-in-4.3 chance of cheating on his wife and enjoys a total of 12.4 sex partners throughout his life. The odds that his wife will cheat on him are 1 in 8.3, and the average woman enjoys a total of four sex partners throughout her life. - Men's HealthA survey conducted in 1991 by the National Opinion Research Center at Chicago University shows that 10 percent of the women surveyed said they had extramarital affairs. The percentage rose to 15 percent in 2002, while the percentage for men has stayed at 22 percent. - Washington Observer

My Company surprised us with lunch today!!Italian StuffStuffed Rigatoni in Vodka SauceEggplant ParmesanLinguine in garlic and oil with broiled shrimpBaked ZitiBroiled Sole FranchaiseAnd Of CourseCorned Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes

Having UNC in the Final Four isn't a huge stretch. I am a diehard UNC fan so obviously I have them winning it all, but I don't think many people will say its completely unrealistic for them to win it all.They played as well as anyone towards the end of the season. They beat Duke at home on senior night. When they play well, they can play with anyone. And they improve every game as the freshmen learn more.I think getting past Michigan State will be a real test for them. They dont match up well with MSU at all.
If it happens, UNC and MSU should be a good game. I have UNC losing to Uconn in the regional final.