• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sure we cna "just discuss" it.But if you think I for one second will engage in a "discussion" where I am being patronized, you are mistaken.
wow...you sure read a lot into what I write.I'm not patronizing you, but I've asked you to better define your terms. I think your hypothesis is silly and is not based on any facts, it's just your interpretation of the world.Which is fine, just don't start throwing around phrases like FACTFACTFACT and evidence...
Amen to that. I say this...We've all boned on the first date. Some of us started relationships, some of us didn't. We've all cheated/been cheated on in some way. Done. Let's get pissed.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Talk about rash generalizations :club:
You know you woulda fuc.ked me 2 weeks ago if I tried hehe :D
I refused to answer that question based on a couple of things.
You are going into realtionships KNOWING that you WILL cheat..
Then you haven't been listening.I have been faithful in relationships. I have also been unfaithful. I don't think I am in the minority when I say this.If I take the relationship very seriously and have respect for the other person in it, I am not going to be nearly as likely to cheat.But from now on I will let you tell me what I do/do not do.
You are going into realtionships KNOWING that you WILL cheat..
I have a hard time believing that anyone enters a relationship knowing they will cheat...isn't that what **** buddies are for?
Then you haven't been listening.I have been faithful in relationships. I have also been unfaithful. I don't think I am in the minority when I say this.If I take the relationship very seriously and have respect for the other person in it, I am not going to be nearly as likely to cheat.But from now on I will let you tell me what I do/do not do.
Then I will not let you tell me what MY Boyfriend/husbands etc.. are or are not doing..
wow...you sure read a lot into what I write.I'm not patronizing you, but I've asked you to better define your terms. I think your hypothesis is silly and is not based on any facts, it's just your interpretation of the world.Which is fine, just don't start throwing around phrases like FACTFACTFACT and evidence...
Not really.If I were really upset I would be a lot more upset by the obvious insulting tone.Also the "FACTFACT" is a literary device.Open up your range of starting hands please.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform. hahahahahahaOk seriously, who was doing the "suspected" research? Tommy Lee?

Then I will not let you tell me what MY Boyfriend/husbands etc.. are or are not doing..
Show me where I did.You assumed cheaters were the minority, all I said was that I don't believe they are. I never came close to making a personal claim about you (as you did).
Not really.If I were really upset I would be a lot more upset by the obvious insulting tone.Also the "FACTFACT" is a literary device.Open up your range of starting hands please.
My starting hand selection is fine. It's just that when you tell me you have the flush, I'm actually going to want to see your cards.
Show me where I did.You assumed cheaters were the minority, all I said was that I don't believe they are. I never came close to making a personal claim about you (as you did).
Blanket Statement: If you are going to cheat.. get out of said relationship.. Apparently you have no respect for your partner as well as yourself and don't deserve to have that other person.
My starting hand selection is fine. It's just that when you tell me you have the flush, I'm actually going to want to see your cards.
Asking for "evidence" over the internet of things I have heard in conversation is absurd.If you tell me that you had a conversation with someone where you both agreed the Steelers would win the Super Bowl next year, I wouldn't tell you to "back it up".
Blanket Statement: If you are going to cheat.. get out of said relationship.. Apparently you have no respect for your partner as well as yourself and don't deserve to have that other person.
IN MY OPINIONThis is a very conservative and unfair assessment of fidelity.
Asking for "evidence" over the internet of things I have heard in conversation is absurd.If you tell me that you had a conversation with someone where you both agreed the Steelers would win the Super Bowl next year, I wouldn't tell you to "back it up".
But I also wouldn't characterize my conversation as: 100 per cent of men think the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl.I'd say me and my buddies think the Steelers are going to win the super Bowl.Please tell me you see the difference.
But I also wouldn't characterize my conversation as: 100 per cent of men think the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl.I'd say me and my buddies think the Steelers are going to win the super Bowl.Please tell me you see the difference.
Fair enough, that's true.I think you are exagerrating with your 100% implication and I hope you know that and see the difference.

Question for the women:So, I'm supposed to call this girl today (I have nothing to do but sit and think about it today). I said I would. Normally, I would wait a few days. But, I leave for Spring Break in 4 hours. I do want to hook up with this girl and she seems like more of a relationship type of girl than anything else. So...- Do I call her today? If I do, what time frame? She told me she'd be getting done with classes 50 minutes ago. I don't want to look desperate - but I want to look interested because I am.- Renae suggested calling her on Sunday to strike up a friendly conversation. That seems weird. Is she right?- Do I wait until I get back from spring break to call her?Realize that hooking up during spring break is not an option.

IN MY OPINIONThis is a very conservative and unfair assessment of fidelity.
I think it is very fair.. For both parties. If you cheat on a faithful loving partner, you do not deserve that person. You should let them go to find someone who is trustworthy and deserves their loyalty.

I'm all about supporting evidence and whatnot, but I think there is a chance that this discussion (note the word choice) has come upon a "generational gap" (excuse the pharse). My perception is that cheating is more prevelant in the younger people then the older people. I also don't think that a lot of the survey's that could be found on this topic would be that accurate. Ego's could easily get in the way of giving accurate answers.whatever though I think that generally we pull most of our information from the groupd that we closly associate with. In this instance I think we have two distinct groups of people.

I don't even know what the **** you guys are talking about now.Oh yeah, Blue. Thanks for the compliment on your 9K post.
Question for the women:So, I'm supposed to call this girl today (I have nothing to do but sit and think about it today). I said I would. Normally, I would wait a few days. But, I leave for Spring Break in 4 hours. I do want to hook up with this girl and she seems like more of a relationship type of girl than anything else. So...- Do I call her today? If I do, what time frame? She told me she'd be getting done with classes 50 minutes ago. I don't want to look desperate - but I want to look interested because I am.- Renae suggested calling her on Sunday to strike up a friendly conversation. That seems weird. Is she right?- Do I wait until I get back from spring break to call her?Realize that hooking up during spring break is not an option.
If she was as interested in you as you are her.. She's been waiting for her phone to ring for the past 50 minutes. Give her time to get in or wherever she is going from class and call her in about a 1/2 hour.