FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Umm there is a lot in that and I can't edit it down how I want, so it all stays.What would be the definition of a date I guess is what I'm getting stuck on....If I ask someone out for dinner or whatever, that would be a date to me (and probably most people). Maybe it's just me, but I think I would be thrown for a loop if the oppurtunity evern presented itself on the first date. Maybe I'm just weird. What would I think though? Probably holy shit_she moves quickly. As for cheating or what not, it would probably be the furthest thing from my mind.I don't think sleeping on the first date means too much in terms of cheating. Although anymore who really knows. *shrug*
I think it's an important distinction as to whether or not said first date included alcohol or not. We will do a lot of things drunk that we won't do when we're sober. Mark it down. Remember it. It's true. A girl you take to dinner and a movie and politely kiss goodnight on the cheek could be the same girl you bang the sh*t out of if you had put enough jaeger in her instead of a nice steak and a good date movie. Doesn't mean she's a whore.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

If the other guys here won't own up to it now, I can speak for myself and hundreds of guys I have spoken to over the years.Generally, if a guy ****s you on the first date without already knowing you pretty well, he has no interest in taking you seriously.
This I actually do believe is 100% true.It's also unfortunate that we can't all just let go of the head games.

lol @ sweeping generlizationsin an argument, you support a side by bringing forth evidence of what you know to be true.if over the years guys had been telling me (on a general scale) that their future intentions are never in play during "the moment", then I would be singing a different hymn.But its not the case.I am just telling the truth about what is said in 95% of all-male conversation when this comes up.

That is not just me.If it were my claim, I would say the #s are higher.There was a study on cheating done, I forget the name of it but will find it.Anyway millions of people were anonymously polled, and the % of men who have or would cheat was 70%.I learned that in a Sociology class ;)so there~!
Well then I have found that 30% pretty easily.. I guess I am a lucky girl. Either that or because they all know.. all it takes is once.. no asking forgiveness, no tears, no talking.. goodbye and I move on the the next guy I want to bang..
Well then I have found that 30% pretty easily.. I guess I am a lucky girl. Either that or because they all know.. all it takes is once.. no asking forgiveness, no tears, no talking.. goodbye and I move on the the next guy I want to bang..
That's fine then.But I can name 10 women right now who would put their life savings on the fact that their husband/significant other does and would not cheat when the opposite is true.
in 40 years, i've remained in the minority.I have NEVER cheated while in a relationship.Of course, i have helped committed women cheat...so meh...
Same for me. Never cheated on a girlfriend, but I've cheated with other guy's girlfriends.In my eyes, there's really no difference.
lol @ sweeping generlizationsin an argument, you support a side by bringing forth evidence of what you know to be true.if over the years guys had been telling me (on a general scale) that their future intentions are never in play during "the moment", then I would be singing a different hymn.But its not the case.I am just telling the truth about what is said in 95% of all-male conversation when this comes up.
Evidence is a funny word. You might what to look it up before you use it in reference to conversations between you and your college buddies.
Same for me. Never cheated on a girlfriend, but I've cheated with other guy's sheep.In my eyes, there's really no difference.
It was you!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Evidence is a funny word. You might what to look it up before you use it in reference to conversations between you and your college buddies.
Replace evidence with hearsay.Do you want to play the word game?No one is perfect and you completely understood my point without being a jerk about it.

1 Redmond Rejects 13 1 Absolute 13 1 Hoosier FKRS 13 4 Zimmer4141 12 4 Blame Canada 12 4 mulhs 12 4 freemobneyISAPW 12 8 Norm's Picks 11 8 Pupsta 11 8 Specbrad 11 8 **** Off 11 8 Sheep ****ers 11 8 bleacherbum3 11 8 Jadaki 11 8 Iowa MSU OSU all Suk 11 16 I Heart The Hawkeyes 9 17 Renae 8 18 rocksquid's bracket 7

Well gotta love the discussion this afternoon.Ok, so it has been told to me that it is the women who decides when they sleep with the guy in the relationship not the guy deciding...fair enough. But does the fact that at this particular point in my life i wouldn't think to sleep with a girl on the first date have any bearing on the situation.(yeah yeah I'm a ***** whatever)

Replace evidence with hearsay.Do you want to play the word game?No one is perfect and you completely understood my point without being a jerk about it.
I don't think i was being a jerk. You're the one who talked about what's done during discussions. Does this really have to turn mean? or can we just discuss it.Yes, I do understand what you mean, but i disagree with it pretty strongly.
By the way, I am not just making **** up. If this were all hot air, I would say so.I am just playing devil's advocate. No one take offense.
No Offense taken.. but you are wrong on the 70%
Do you guys like when I joke around?? Or I'm serious, like today??Just wondering.SOMEONE GET ME A ****IN' BEER!
Amen to that. I say this...We've all boned on the first date. Some of us started relationships, some of us didn't. We've all cheated/been cheated on in some way. Done. Let's get pissed.
I don't think i was being a jerk. You're the one who talked about what's done during discussions. Does this really have to turn mean? or can we just discuss it.Yes, I do understand what you mean, but i disagree with it pretty strongly.
Sure we cna "just discuss" it.But if you think I for one second will engage in a "discussion" where I am being patronized, you are mistaken.
Well gotta love the discussion this afternoon.Ok, so it has been told to me that it is the women who decides when they sleep with the guy in the relationship not the guy deciding...fair enough. But does the fact that at this particular point in my life i wouldn't think to sleep with a girl on the first date have any bearing on the situation.(yeah yeah I'm a ***** whatever)
You know you woulda fuc.ked me 2 weeks ago if I tried hehe :club:
If the other guys here won't own up to it now, I can speak for myself and hundreds of guys I have spoken to over the years.Generally, if a guy ****s you on the first date without already knowing you pretty well, he has no interest in taking you seriously.
Not necessarily.What I meant earlier was that before going on a date, assuming I've at least met the girl before, I've probably already decided based on personality if she is potential girlfriend material or most likely a random hookup.Like I said, if I'm with a girl I see as potential girlfriend, I'll play things more slowly, as I intend to keep seeing her. That said, if I'm getting clear signals from her, I'm certainly not going to turn her down if I'm into her. Just because she slept with me on the first date won't change my opinion of her.I just meant if the guy sees a relationship in the future, he won't want to risk coming off as the guy who only wants to hookup.