• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I hope I'm not being counted as a vote... :club:
Yes you were, don't be afraid to take on these women!Maybe I am on my own with this one.I thought it would make for an interesting convo but it might end up being me vs the worldBy the way, in situations I have slept with a girl on the first date, I have NEVER taken that girl seriously enough to be very close to.

[10:48] ThundrPerfctMind: if you wanna **** her, definitely call her[10:48] ThundrPerfctMind: but she might jus be a ho[10:48] ThundrPerfctMind: dont be disappointed if shes not[10:48] kolman36: if she is, I hit it[10:48] ThundrPerfctMind: plenty of college girls are[10:49] kolman36: if she isn't, I could get a relationship[10:49] kolman36: it's win/win[10:49] ThundrPerfctMind: true

Yes you were, don't be afraid to take on these women!Maybe I am on my own with this one.I thought it would make for an interesting convo but it might end up being me vs the worldBy the way, in situations I have slept with a girl on the first date, I have NEVER taken that girl seriously enough to be very close to.
So.. Fact or Myth.. If a guy sleeps with or tries to sleep with a woman on a first date.. Is he a cheat? Does he even really like her or just want to get laid?If you will not respect her as a faithful person for sleeping with you on the first date, then what does that make the guy?
Fact or Myth?If a woman will sleep with you on the first date, she is likely to cheat.
If a woman will sleep with you on the first date, she is likely to sleep with you on the second date.
Down the back of her neck would be awesome!
I nominate this for Best Misinterpreted Post of The Day By Brett so far. I had no idea Sharon was talking about a tattoo and now I'm rather disappointed.
I nominate this for Best Misinterpreted Post of The Day By Brett so far. I had no idea Sharon was talking about a tattoo and now I'm rather disappointed.
Haha!! :club:
By the way, in situations I have slept with a girl on the first date, I have NEVER taken that girl seriously enough to be very close to.
Maybe she didn't take you very seriously either.. Ever think of that?
OK lets change my hypothesis, I was rash.A woman who will sleep with you the first time you meet her is more likely to cheat than one who won't.
This is a little different. I've had girlfriends who slept with me on the first "date", but we knew each other before dating, so not a stranger.A woman who will sleep with you the first time you MEET her is more likely to sleep with a lot of guys the first time they meet them.
So.. Fact or Myth.. If a guy sleeps with or tries to sleep with a woman on a first date.. Is he a cheat? Does he even really like her or just want to get laid?If you will not respect her as a faithful person for sleeping with you on the first date, then what does that make the guy?
If a girl is alive (or still warm)...and kinda hot...and the guy doesn't try to bang her. He's gay.JS.
I have nothing to base a vote on, which is why I was wondering if I was counted or not.
I will tell you right now.Not many guys are turning down sex at any point.But for the girls I have really respected and really wanted to pursue I have resisted making that move on the first date.I know lots of guys who say the same thing
If a girl is alive (or still warm)...and kinda hot...and the guy doesn't try to bang her. He's gay.JS.
So then its fact that a guy will cheat? There will be warm hot bodies around even if he is in a relationship..
OK lets change my hypothesis, I was rash.A woman who will sleep with you the first time you meet her is more likely to cheat than one who won't.
Why are you making such sweeping generalizations.If you want a better hypothesis, start with this one:If you start a relationship with a person who is married...and eventually marry them...There is a greater chance they will be unfaithful to you.(notice the non-gender specificity)
So then its fact that a guy will cheat? There will be warm hot bodies around even if he is in a relationship..
That's why it's your job to keep us satisfied.
I will tell you right now.Not many guys are turning down sex at any point.But for the girls I have really respected and really wanted to pursue I have resisted making that move on the first date.I know lots of guys who say the same thing
And because you didn't make the move.. she didn't sleep with you. How do you know that the girl that you "Put on a pedestal" wouldnt have banged you and your friend that night? you don't..
Maybe she didn't take you very seriously either.. Ever think of that?
Doubtful.I am irresistable ;)By the way, I understand that might be the case.I am just saying, if a girl is ****ing me on Night 1, I'm always going to be suspicious if we do end up in a relationship.
Why the double standard?

Sleeps with someone on the first date:Man = StudWoman = SlutI thought this was common knowledge..Disclaimer: I slept with my current GF on the first date. She's called herself my "little slut" while we've been in bed. Thus, proving the above statement.

I didn't say that. I said stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab repeat.