FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

That would be some fun_shit! The hard part is setting it up and not costing us all a fortune to play the games. If we were all willing to play it at $5 HU, we could set up private HU games and it wouldn't be too bad!
if you are doing it bracket style, then you might want to double the entry fee for the 2nd rd. and on.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Somewhere out there, Sam just went from very nervous to very happy, to very nervous right now.While I'm on the subject, I knew it was a mistake to have Syracuse in my Elite 8. I guess I didn't plan on McNamarra being injured as seriously as he was.

if you are doing it bracket style, then you might want to double the entry fee for the 2nd rd. and on.
I was thinking that we would all put X in the pot, play cheap HU SnGs, with payouts from the X pot to top 3 or whatever. The actual SnG money would be negligible. jmo

I'm drunk.I was 5 minutes from getting laid. I blame it on my ride cause he couldn't get his *** out in time. Her roomate talked her into going without me.I'm going to call her tomorrow though, at the advice of my lesbian friend. I have the phone number. She's soooo cute. I'm not even lying. I hope she feels the same way when we sober up - I know I will.I was talking with my frat brothers - the elders of the group. We were talking about girls and they said that girls come and go. They said I'm not one of the ugly guys of the frat, too, which is great, cause I know that I have a great personality. They said that some of the ugly guys are complete jerks - what the fu.ck??Anyway, I really hope this Amanda girl still likes me tomorrow, cause she's really good looking. She lives on 7th floor in Towers...73-, I think. My lesbian friend says to call her tomorrow. So, if I don't mention this in my first post about 10am this morning, somebody PLEASE remind me.

Three gents were drinking apple martinis in a bar and had gotten to the stage of arguing about details.“I tell you it’s spelled W-O-O-M,” the first said loudly.“No no, no,” the second protested. “It’s W-O-O-0-M.’“You’re both wrong,” the third ventured.“I say it’s W-O-O-M-B.”A gynecologst passing spoke up. “You’re getting close,” she told them. “Actually, it’s W-O-M-B.”They stared at her a moment, then stared at each other. Finally one spoke:“Madam,” he said, “it’s obvious that you’ve never heard an elephant fart.”This is funny and I don't care who you are. If you don't find this funny then either you or I need to check our humor barometers. Come on....elephant farts!

WOOOOOOT! Blinds 50-100, 4 people in front of me bet 200. I have 99. I decide there is enough money in the pot to call.Flop is 998. 3 people go all in before me!Of course, i have no chance at cashing in the tournament, but hitting quads was fun!

Geez. I can't win for losing. I Flop 2 pair (Top and bottom), get the guy all in with his pocket pair, and he hits a straight! I am sick of pocket pairs drawing out straights! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see more of that at FCP then any other place I have played. By far.It's 5:30 O'****in' clock in the morning. Of to O'Purdue. Have a marvy St. Patty's Day.
hello? just looking for someone who is awayke..lol
Brave soul...
<---- see the avatar
I rest my case. :club:
can't you ****ers ever just answer the poor girl's question?
Tell her to check my sig :club:
come on man, the girl is 2 years old..she can't read big words like "the" and "of"...hell, i can hardly make them out half the time
It's good that she's learning the profanity at a young age - perpare her for the future!