FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Well, I had a good variance day today after the ugliness of last night. Up about $1100 today overall. USA hockey not lookin too good right now, got Michigan St. basketball starting in a few minutes here. We need this win over Michigan.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

thta's about the funniest shit i ever read.side note: you guys must be amazing luck out in vegas for me. i'm up more money than i could ever imagine right now and it doesn't seem to be stopping at the moment.oh and alan don't worry nobody really likes orgasms they're overrated.you clown ass motherfucker

Well, I had a good variance day today after the ugliness of last night. Up about $1100 today overall.
I saw those posts. And you said I get moody because of variance...
I thought it was just menstrual.

that's an amazing fucking avatar you guys.i'm sure alan is going to absolutely love it. he's like "come on...that didn't happen......please don't post that" also, something i forgot to add...he was trying to claim that the reason he brushed her off the way he did was because she was a man. he didn't realize that he can either not lik eorgasms, or he had his c0ck grabbed by a man. there's not a win there, unless you're doug. :club:

My c0ck is grabbed by a man on a daily basis. JS
i'm hoping you aren't begging and pleading with the man that grabs it not to grab it, though.
I'm guessing he's saying he grabs it himself. Paging Cody Hartman.
i'm hoping you aren't begging and pleading with the man that grabs it not to grab it, though.
Well...sometimes if I'm into role playing with myself on that day I might beg and plead. It's fun to play "Good Cop, Bad Cop" with lefty usually being good and righty usually being bad.
I'm guessing he's saying he grabs it himself. Paging Cody Hartman.
great guess, jeffrey. i couldn't have possibly understood that myself, and essentially said "i hope you're not pleading with yourself not to grab it"

I havent caught up any, but i can only assume by your fooking avatars Lance has already blabbed his fooking mouth off, haha.Heres a couple of pictures, first one is of the gang on Fremont Street last night and the 2nd one is of Michael trying on clothes at Caesars.In order from left to right, Alan, Dave, Dustin, Alan, Renae, Norm, Michael, Cindy, Ang, and Lance.fremontstreet.jpgpoguesuit.jpgObviously having a great time, peace out and look forward to catch up and giving full trip reports when I get back home.

those are great pics alan...that one of michael is fucking hilarious.here's a story i forgot to tell last night:we're sitting at the 4/8 game in the wynn, me in 8 seat, michael in 9, alan in 10...we're talking and bsing and a guy at the table asked if we knew each other...we had told the damn story so many times that alan said "don't even ask"...someone else at the table is like "of course they know each other...those two are brothers! *pointing to alan and michael*" so they kind of chuckle, michael says "really? let's stand up" and they stand up, with alan towering over him by about a foot. that got the table cracking up

In order from left to right, Alan, Dave, Dustin, Alan, Renae, Norm, Michael, Cindy, Ang, and Lance.fremontstreet.jpg
1. You're such a fucknut, like we didn't already know who everyone was.b. OMG CINDY WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR EYEBROWS????
by the way, this picture might be the farthest apart that cindy and alan have been since her plane touched down. just sayin' :club:
Glad to hear you guys are having fun.That pic of Michael is fucking hilarious.I bet Lance gets IDed everywhere he goes.
i've gotten carded all of three times since i've been in vegas...once at bellagio a few weeks ago, once at caesar's, once at the strip club last night
I'm glad someone else made the eyebrow and chicken proximity jokes. I was afraid to.
i've decided to stay in cindy's good graces...i really wanted to be the first with the eyebrow jokes, but i passed.now alan, i couldn't fuckin' care less :club: