FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Hey, everyone.I think I'm glad I wasn't here for the last few hours.  I know 4 and 5 year olds that behave much nicer.  Of course, they have nappy time in the afternoon.  Maybe that was the problem.Crack will begin shortly.That is all.
Hey ivan, i'm matt
Hi, matt. If I read your posts correctly you are in high school? (don't take offense, just making sure I got who you are?)
ya, 18 year old high school student
Cool. I'm the resident old fart. Oldest poster in this thread, I believe. However, gramps (Blue) is actually much older, when you get down to it.
I know you're just sweet-talking me so i'll bang you in Vegas.Don't worry sexy, I"M A SURE THING
Only 5 months away! I can't wait!Funny crack hand:I'm being a real donkey, chasing, etc., just killing $5. I get 99 on the button. A short stack (little less than half my stack) goes all in. I call it. SB goes all in (about 200 more than me). I decide, wtf, let's gamble. I'm all in.Initial all in has 10 10, SB has AA, I have 99. Flop is 922! LOL!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Damn, just getting killed at 15/30 tonight. Had a huge hand, capped pf 4 ways, I had AA. One guy calls 3 cold pf with KTo. Flop QJ5, Turn 7, River A. One guy claims to have had JJ. Lost about $400 on that one. Can't remember specific hands, but I'm gettin hammered tonight.

Jeff_536 Poll ResultsPlease choose from among the following to the question:  Do you want Jeff_356 to keep posting this really huge post containing poll results?GrinderMJ-NO
:club:
no one likes a smartass, young man.
well that's good for me, i'm not very smart at all
Damn, just getting killed at 15/30 tonight.  Had a huge hand, capped pf 4 ways, I had AA.  One guy calls 3 cold pf with KTo.  Flop QJ5, Turn 7, River A.  One guy claims to have had JJ.  Lost about $400 on that one.  Can't remember specific hands, but I'm gettin hammered tonight.
on your latest blog entry, you don't say what you have on your final hand of the 200k guaranteed
I went to seaworld today, dolphins............not as playful as they seem on tv. They had a big pool where you could stand on the edge and feed the dolphins fish, so i bought some fish hoping to get the dolphins to come up to me. Well they do but they like rush right up, get an inch away, and just take the fish away from you, and when you try to pet them (seaworld workers say this is ok), they flip out and swim away and splash you. Moral of the story, dolphins who spend their days eating fish from tourists= shitty to play with
we went to seaworld this year, actually my wife and kids went, i was sick in the hotel room with a ridiculous temperature, but my wife said that there were 2 dolphins out in the middle of the water fucking and she was trying to divert our kids attention lolalso that damn dolphin destroyed our video camera when it splashed water all over it
nice try vatche...sorry...  LMAO, though, if that's any consolation.
i really like ur sense of humor, i think ur one funy cat...the fact that I made u laugh has made my night :club: ...or...were u laughing at the idea of me thinking my vote counts?... :think:
I went to seaworld today, dolphins............not as playful as they seem on tv. They had a big pool where you could stand on the edge and feed the dolphins fish, so i bought some fish hoping to get the dolphins to come up to me. Well they do but they like rush right up, get an inch away, and just take the fish away from you, and when you try to pet them (seaworld workers say this is ok), they flip out and swim away and splash you. Moral of the story, dolphins who spend their days eating fish from tourists= shitty to play with
we went to seaworld this year, actually my wife and kids went, i was sick in the hotel room with a ridiculous temperature, but my wife said that there were 2 dolphins out in the middle of the water fucking and she was trying to divert our kids attention lolalso that damn dolphin destroyed our video camera when it splashed water all over it
did you come to orlando, or did you go to the one in san diego
i really like ur sense of humor, i think ur one funy cat...the fact that I made u laugh has made my night :club: ...unless...ur laughing at the idea of me thinking my vote counts... :think:
A) YSAQB) i laughed at the subtlety of the attempt...just slip it in..hope no one notices...understand you would rather have him here than there. (and I'm feeling you on that last point...)
did you come to orlando, or did you go to the one in san diego
orlandowe did seaworld, disney world, cocoa beach
i really like ur sense of humor, i think ur one funy cat...the fact that I made u laugh has made my night :club: ...unless...ur laughing at the idea of me thinking my vote counts... :think:
A) YSAQB) i laughed at the subtlety of the attempt...just slip it in..hope no one notices...understand you would rather have him here than there. (and I'm feeling you on that last point...)
You would feel anyone about now. js
If you don't mind me asking, why are you so anti scottyno?
You would feel anyone about now. js
yeah, so?
what's up everybody, teneight quit being a censored and trying to get attention, just mellow out and be chill
Grinder.. I don't know if you read to catch up on the pages posted while you were not online.. but you have been CLAIMED.. welcome to my bench if you decide to stay and become Army :D
been busy with gf, and basketball games, can you ballpark me the page region that this occured on so i can catch up?
Umm 2 or 3 days ago.. No need to go read.. I claimed you as one of my own.. thats what the women do around here.. Now get to my room!
sorry about the requote, i had no clue you were a girl, that's bananas. Sure i'll stay, you got me :club:
Wooot! :-)
see, what u don't understand is that I posted 1 picture in the army thread and he got censored off because it stated that he was a faghe then tried to get back at me by posting that pic 10 times in the hideout thread. 10>1 ....after I saw what he did, i did the same in this thread.
you're like a fucking 6 year old
If you don't mind me asking, why are you so anti scottyno?
this poll thing is a little extreme, i know...but it evolved out of a discussion about whether or not he was a welcome member of the army.Let me phrase it this way: It's been my experience that you can the boy out of NWP, but you can't take NWP out of the boy.