• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

what's up everybody, teneight quit being a censored and trying to get attention, just mellow out and be chill
Grinder.. I don't know if you read to catch up on the pages posted while you were not online.. but you have been CLAIMED.. welcome to my bench if you decide to stay and become Army :club:
what's up everybody, teneight quit being a censored and trying to get attention, just mellow out and be chill
Grinder.. I don't know if you read to catch up on the pages posted while you were not online.. but you have been CLAIMED.. welcome to my bench if you decide to stay and become Army :club:
been busy with gf, and basketball games, can you ballpark me the page region that this occured on so i can catch up?
Dear 6 max,You and I are off to a bit of a rocky relationship.  Yesterday you loved me.  Today you are throwing bloody tampons at me and screaming about how I hate your mother.  Please get your hormones and variance under control or else I might have to leave you again.Love,Renae
So when you hit your 50BB Upswing will you also be bitching at its variance?
Of course not.What exactly is your point? :D
My point is that people complain about "variance" when the ups are also included in variance. Now if you want to complain about negative variance, then by all means be my guest.
I understand your point. Hence the sticking my tongue out at you face. Damn when did you become the army editor? :club:
Well, since Blue's not around today I figured someone had to step in.So... does that mean I'm his protege now? :shock:
if you wanna tutor me at my LHE game, i can get you out of a shitload of reading.Think about it.

Hey guys-I never post in this thread, but I need to say one thing: The Hideout is not Teneight's thread. It is MY thread. I created it so that we could have a place without petty BS. I don't know who started what, and I don't care to know. I am asking anyone involved to keep it OUT of the Hideout. If you are pissed at teneight, report him, do whatever, but I don't need digitalmonkey spamming my thread cause he's pissed. Period.I made this clear in the Hideout and I am making clear here. I hope that you guys will agree.What I wrote in the Hideout:"What the FUCK was going on here? I don;t need people coming here and gaying up my thread. We went over 90 pages without any bullshit. So here's my two cents:I don't care who started it or whatever - keep the petty shit OUT of the Hideout. That is to everyone involved. :x I'll be on for the rest of the night - let's play some SnGs."Thanks.

Scottyno poll results Please choose from among the following to the question: Do you want Scottyno to continue posting in the army thread: A) YES B) NO C) INDIFFERENT Fryer98 ChuckSty Jeff_536------NO DigitalMonkey Custom36------YES KDawgCometh Dolfan - Brett------YES AllinBluff35 PogueMahone Nikki_N MissIdaho------YES dna4ever------NO Whiskey16------NO Tall0n------INDIFFERENT (but threatening) Goldie79------NO SAM_Hard8------NO RonBurgundy------NO dms26------NO mulhs82 Velkro------NO Rocksquid Vade CrazyIvan------INDIFFERENT PokerSpice------NO Allie------NO Specbrad Smacciemac------NO Pupsamazingwife Pupsta-----YES vvganeshavv Ron Mexico Zimmer4141------INDIFFERENT DrawingDeadinDM------INDIFFERENT BleacherBum3------NOScottyNo------YES RenaeDawn------INDIFFERENT TJ_Eckleburg GWCGWC Jadak------INDIFFERENTi Tally Stop posting - 12Keep posting - 5 Indifferent - 6

been busy with gf, and basketball games, can you ballpark me the page region that this occured on so i can catch up?
Umm 2 or 3 days ago.. No need to go read.. I claimed you as one of my own.. thats what the women do around here.. Now get to my room!
Thanks to everyone wishing me well.  It really means a lot to me....I'll keep you posted if there are any updates.For those that don't know....there is a big push to make Las Vegas kind of a "Broadway West."  It started with Mamma Mia being put in Mandalay Bay.  Since then, Avenue Q opened at the Wynn, and Hairspray just opened at the Luxor.The next one is Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian and then Spamalot (the Monty Python based show) which is scheduled to open in 2007 at the Wynn.  The Producers is now rumored to be looking for a home in Vegas as well.It's definitely a good time to be a professional musician here.  The music business here took a big hit when the hotels threw out all of the big bands and hired small bands with synthesizers....now it seems that live music here is having a renaissance.Now all that needs to happen is that the philharmonic needs to get bumped up to a full time orchestra and they need to have a solid ballet and opera company and this place will finally have some culture.Gambling, comped alcohol, boobies, world class dining and shopping.....and now live music.....who could ask for anything more?
An area the size of LV doesn't have a full time orchestra? Wow.
Yeah...pretty sad isn't it?The Las Vegas Philharmonic is a relatively new group....I think it is only like 7 years old. Right now they are a per service group (meaning they just pay people for each rehearsal / performance instead of being a salaried orchestra) that only performs around 6 or 7 subscription concerts per year.The LVP is also used for special events like Andrea Bocelli or Pavarotti having a concert in town, or for some big conventions that want a full symphony orchestra.There is a lot of talk about building a $200M Performing Arts Center downtown as part of downtown's "revitalization" Once that is built, I'm sure the Philharmonic will go to full time.Keep in mind that there are only 13, 52-week orchestras in the United States....and probably only about 20-25 that you can actually live off the orchestra's salary alone.
if you wanna tutor me at my LHE game, i can get you out of a shitload of reading.Think about it.
Post hands either here or in limit strat. (Preferrably on czpoker I guess) If you have quick questions, AIM me, name's the same.
Hey guys-I never post in this thread, but I need to say one thing: The Hideout is not Teneight's thread.  It is MY thread.  I created it so that we could have a place without petty BS.  I don't know who started what, and I don't care to know.  I am asking anyone involved to keep it OUT of the Hideout.  If you are censored at teneight, report him, do whatever, but I don't need digitalmonkey spamming my thread cause he's censored.  Period.I made this clear in the Hideout and I am making clear here.  I hope that you guys will agree.What I wrote in the Hideout:"What the FUCK was going on here?  I don;t need people coming here and gaying up my thread.  We went over 90 pages without any bullshit.  So here's my two cents:I don't care who started it or whatever - keep the petty shit OUT of the Hideout.  That is to everyone involved. :x  I'll be on for the rest of the night - let's play some SnGs."Thanks.
I never post in this thread either but I just want to say that Golden is right.
Grinder.. I don't know if you read to catch up on the pages posted while you were not online.. but you have been CLAIMED.. welcome to my bench if you decide to stay and become Army :D
Umm 2 or 3 days ago.. No need to go read.. I claimed you as one of my own.. thats what the women do around here.. Now get to my room!
sorry about the requote, i had no clue you were a girl, that's bananas. Sure i'll stay, you got me :club: