FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

there's no way gretzky didn't know.wiretaps of him trying to keep his wife out of harms way are damning.  the fact that assistant coaches who WEREN'T involved with it knew what was going on is damning.  gretzky's a lying POS now, peh?te rose, if you will.
of course he knew, but really, who the fuck cares. As long as his wife and Rick Tochett didn't bet on Hockey games that he was involved in, I really don't care what people do in their personal time. People are so ready to judge, but really who cares. If Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays were playing these days, they'd also be considered POS' too from some of the things that they were involved in. People are people, so why on earth should we hold an athlete or person in the public eye to a different standard. The guy was trying to protect his wife. If you were him, would you throw your wife underneath the train, Fuck No
unfortunately in this particular situation, it's called "accomplice". Key words here people, ILLEGAL betting ring. If i know you did something illegal, i'm just as guilty. There are degrees of severity, but depending on how the prosecutor feels, accomlice would be the least they could get him for. Add on Obstruction of justice and implication of himself participating in an ILLEGAL gambling ring.if she/he would have made her bets in AC or Vegas or any other legal place, then you are correct, it's a matter of who cares!but not in this case and hence why it made the news!And believe you me, with that kinda money on the line, there are some "friends" involved and that brings a HUGE amount of attention from some FEDERAL authorities.
Having knowledge of a crime does not make one an accomplice.
Absolutely it does. depending on the crime they may or may not charge you. for example. i know you stole a car, no, they won't charge me. but if they can prove i know you killed a person, and didn't report it? I'm going down as an acomplice. abso-fucking-lutely it does!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

there's no way gretzky didn't know.wiretaps of him trying to keep his wife out of harms way are damning.  the fact that assistant coaches who WEREN'T involved with it knew what was going on is damning.  gretzky's a lying POS now, peh?te rose, if you will.
of course he knew, but really, who the fuck cares. As long as his wife and Rick Tochett didn't bet on Hockey games that he was involved in, I really don't care what people do in their personal time. People are so ready to judge, but really who cares. If Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays were playing these days, they'd also be considered POS' too from some of the things that they were involved in. People are people, so why on earth should we hold an athlete or person in the public eye to a different standard. The guy was trying to protect his wife. If you were him, would you throw your wife underneath the train, Fuck No
unfortunately in this particular situation, it's called "accomplice". Key words here people, ILLEGAL betting ring. If i know you did something illegal, i'm just as guilty. There are degrees of severity, but depending on how the prosecutor feels, accomlice would be the least they could get him for. Add on Obstruction of justice and implication of himself participating in an ILLEGAL gambling ring.if she/he would have made her bets in AC or Vegas or any other legal place, then you are correct, it's a matter of who cares!but not in this case and hence why it made the news!And believe you me, with that kinda money on the line, there are some "friends" involved and that brings a HUGE amount of attention from some FEDERAL authorities.
Absolutely it does. depending on the crime they may or may not charge you. for example. i know you stole a car, no, they won't charge me. but if they can prove i know you killed a person, and didn't report it? I'm going down as an acomplice. abso-fucking-lutely it does!
1. We're not talking murder here.2. How does one go about proving what someone else knows and does not know?

teneight, you're a little fucking tit. I like how you make it sound like I just went over to the other thread and starting posting when in fact it was you that started posting your shit here first.Your obvious goal was to antagonize; well you got what you want.

1. We're not talking murder here.2. How does one go about proving what someone else knows and does not know?
1. God dang it. don't you people read? I said it's up to the prosecuter to decide if they are gonna charge him with anything! But that he COULD be presecuted for being an 'accomplice' or 'obstructing justice'. both felonies!I brought up the murder thing to PROVE that if you know something and don't report it, you're an accomplice! Know a crime and not reporting it, is in and of itself, a CRIME! You said, 'knowing about a crime does not make you an accomplice!' You're dead wrong. They may not charge you as that for lesser crimes, but that doesn't mean you're not one!2. WIRETAP phone recordings asking to keep his wife out of it! That proves right there he knew about it!edit: Monkey, if you want to be a blind supportor of wayne gretzky, that's fine. But keep this in mind. UNTIL an investigation is done. Anyone saying what gretzky did or didn't NOT do is just pure speculation.I personally couldn't care less about hockey, wayne gretzky or mob gambling.But if you are gonna argue with pupsta about pupsta having a bad opinion of gretzky at this point in time, you can't argue he didn't either! works both ways.But the law is the law.
bummer NormI just won s 40 k pot to put me in the top 20.
i'd come rail you, but i don't want my bad luck rubbing off on you.get em!
20 to go I'm in 13th
Dear 6 max,You and I are off to a bit of a rocky relationship.  Yesterday you loved me.  Today you are throwing bloody tampons at me and screaming about how I hate your mother.  Please get your hormones and variance under control or else I might have to leave you again.Love,Renae
:think:

i wonder if he realizes that he, in fact, has the majority of posts "above this line"*shrugs*monkey, about the bonds thing...yes, i do think steroids and sports betting are on even keel...sports betting is illegal in most parts of the US, as are most steroids. IMO, neither should be illegal, but they are, they can both change the outcome of a game, depending on who's doing what (a coach sports betting *if he's shown to bet on hockey games where his teams paticipated* is MUCH WORSE than a player 'roiding)

1. God dang it. don't you people read? I said it's up to the prosecuter to decide if they are gonna charge him with anything! But that he COULD be presecuted for being an 'accomplice' or 'obstructing justice'. both felonies!I brought up the murder thing to PROVE that if you know something and don't report it, you're an accomplice! Know a crime and not reporting it, is in and of itself, a CRIME! You said, 'knowing about a crime does not make you an accomplice!' You're dead wrong. They may not charge you as that for lesser crimes, but that doesn't mean you're not one!2. WIRETAP phone recordings asking to keep his wife out of it! That proves right there he knew about it!
Well they could charge him for molesting circus midgets, but they still have to prove it. The fact that he has not been charged leads me to believe they don't have enough evidence.My second point was not specific to this incident. I am aware of the wiretaps, although I'm not sure if they were obtained legally. I was referring to your murder example and how one would go about proving that someone knew about a murder.I guess we are all guilty of a crime because of our knowledge of underage gamblers.
edit: Monkey, if you want to be a blind supportor of wayne gretzky, that's fine. But keep this in mind. UNTIL an investigation is done. Anyone saying what gretzky did or didn't NOT do is just pure speculation.I personally couldn't care less about hockey, wayne gretzky or mob gambling.But if you are gonna argue with pupsta about pupsta having a bad opinion of gretzky at this point in time, you can't argue he didn't either! works both ways.But the law is the law.
Please! I'm not a blind supporter of anyone. I'm not arguing that he did or didn't do anything. I'm saying that many like Pupsta have already sent him away when the fact remains that he hasn't even been charged with anything.All I pointed out was his statement where he says he didn't do anything illegal. You claim that" the law is the law" and that his knowledge of his wife's alleged crime is illegal, but I'm left wondering why he hasn't been charged if this is true?
Well they could charge him for molesting circus midgets, but they still have to prove it.  The fact that he has not been charged leads me to believe they don't have enough evidence.My second point was not specific to this incident.  I am aware of the wiretaps, although I'm not sure if they were obtained legally.  I was referring to your murder example and how one would go about proving that someone knew about a murder.I guess we are all guilty of a crime because of our knowledge of underage gamblers.
ARGH!if your gonna be this thick, i'm done.The investigation was onthe Asst. Coach. NOT Wayne Gretzky. Once the wiretaps (From the Government) caught the phone calls of Wayne Gretzky, this whole thing was LEAKED. No the investigation isn't over. either know what your talking about or say i THINK!No prosecuter is gonna charge you with a crime that they can't prove. Take that "they can charge him for molesting circus midgets" and put that back in your sarcasm pouch!Now as to how to prove your were an accomplice of murder, Hell, your a smart boy, watch a cop drama! happens all the time!1. Your buddy comes to you and says can you throw these clothes out? The clothes are bloody and you don't report it.2. you are driving a car that you just watched your buddy kill someone and you drive them away.3. the easiest! Someone rolls on you and rats you out!read a book

Teneight.. I don't know you and I never really knew what it was that you did to piss everyone off so bad.Now you are showing me why.. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove here? Is any attention even if it is people being incredibly annoyed by you, considered good atttention? Do you really need attention that bad? Please explain because I would really like to know.

vegasbone - congrats and good luckrenae - 6 max owns metough luck in that tourny doug, you played welli just spent the last 4 or 5 hour stripping all the wallpaper off of our bedroom walls, im pooped!beer time

Teneight.. I don't know you and I never really knew what it was that you did to censored everyone off so bad.Now you are showing me why.. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove here? Is any attention even if it is people being incredibly annoyed by you, considered good atttention? Do you really need attention that bad? Please explain because I would really like to know.
smac..look in the "hideout" thread..look at what digital monkey did there
Teneight.. I don't know you and I never really knew what it was that you did to censored everyone off so bad.Now you are showing me why.. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove here? Is any attention even if it is people being incredibly annoyed by you, considered good atttention? Do you really need attention that bad? Please explain because I would really like to know.
edit: Monkey, if you want to be a blind supportor of wayne gretzky, that's fine. But keep this in mind. UNTIL an investigation is done. Anyone saying what gretzky did or didn't NOT do is just pure speculation.I personally couldn't care less about hockey, wayne gretzky or mob gambling.But if you are gonna argue with pupsta about pupsta having a bad opinion of gretzky at this point in time, you can't argue he didn't either! works both ways.But the law is the law.
Please! I'm not a blind supporter of anyone. I'm not arguing that he did or didn't do anything. I'm saying that many like Pupsta have already sent him away when the fact remains that he hasn't even been charged with anything.All I pointed out was his statement where he says he didn't do anything illegal. You claim that" the law is the law" and that his knowledge of his wife's alleged crime is illegal, but I'm left wondering why he hasn't been charged if this is true?
CAUSE THE INVESTIGATION ISN'T OVER! HE WON'T BE CHARGED UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS OVER!THIS ALL CAME OUT FROM A LEAK TO A REPORTER!*breathe* *breathe*ok. i'm sorry. i was pissed about other things, and i'm taking it out on you. i shouldn't.but my points are valid and correct. The way i portrayed them to you was wrong.sorry.
teneight, you're a little fucking tit.  I like how you make it sound like I just went over to the other thread and starting posting when in fact it was you that started posting your shit here first.Your obvious goal was to antagonize; well you got what you want.
I posted it once...well twice accidently. then I saw that you went over there and posted it like 10 times. I only meant to post it once, but after I saw what you do...i came back over here and went all out
*calmly*ok, the investigation isn't over. you're right in the point that people shouldn't convict him for something UNTIL it's all said and done.However, where there's smoke there's fire. And a curious eye, at the least, should and can be cast upon him with regards to reports that impropriety has been committed if not an actual crime!
Ok well.. I didn't go there and neither did 99% of the people in this thread. So why are you antagonizing us? PM him to death or something.. start a new thread about him. I never did anything to you..
Well they could charge him for molesting circus midgets, but they still have to prove it.  The fact that he has not been charged leads me to believe they don't have enough evidence.My second point was not specific to this incident.  I am aware of the wiretaps, although I'm not sure if they were obtained legally.  I was referring to your murder example and how one would go about proving that someone knew about a murder.I guess we are all guilty of a crime because of our knowledge of underage gamblers.
ARGH!if your gonna be this thick, i'm done.The investigation was onthe Asst. Coach. NOT Wayne Gretzky. Once the wiretaps (From the Government) caught the phone calls of Wayne Gretzky, this whole thing was LEAKED. No the investigation isn't over. either know what your talking about or say i THINK!No prosecuter is gonna charge you with a crime that they can't prove. Take that "they can charge him for molesting circus midgets" and put that back in your sarcasm pouch!Now as to how to prove your were an accomplice of murder, Hell, your a smart boy, watch a cop drama! happens all the time!1. Your buddy comes to you and says can you throw these clothes out? The clothes are bloody and you don't report it.2. you are driving a car that you just watched your buddy kill someone and you drive them away.3. the easiest! Someone rolls on you and rats you out!read a book
Please Norm, getting rid of bloody clothes and driving a get away car are actions involved in the crime; of course you would be an accomplice in these circumstances. Let's suppose I tell you right here and now that I killed a little fuck named teneight last night. I don't ask you to do anything, I just wanted to tell you. Now if I get caught and go down for murder, are you an accomplice? Get real!And what's with the "either know what your talking about or say i THINK" line; have I stated anything as fact?Watch a cop drama.....LMAOLMAO! TV is so accurate!

see, what u don't understand is that I posted 1 picture in the army thread and he got pissed off because it stated that he was a faghe then tried to get back at me by posting that pic 10 times in the hideout thread. 10>1 ....after I saw what he did, i did the same in this thread.