• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Just for the record, Iowa is alone again at the top of the Big Ten after beating Indiana in Bloomington today.  Just a little FYI.
Yeah, I didn't see it, but I guess MSU lost at Minnesota today. Not a loss we could afford at this point.
Just for the record, Iowa is alone again at the top of the Big Ten after beating Indiana in Bloomington today.  Just a little FYI.
Yeah, I didn't see it, but I guess MSU lost at Minnesota today. Not a loss we could afford at this point.
How about those Boilers!
We're 8-3 and everyone else is either 7-3 or 6-4 now. The game next week against MSU will pretty much be for the conference title--and it's in Iowa City, where Iowa hasn't lost this year. They're a tough lookin' team right now. Prolly end up a 2 or 3 seed if they keep this up.

Yeah, one event was fun today though, it's just asking a bunch of ridiculous math questions, all in scientific notation, and the answer is the exponent in 4 x 10^?Like: How many toothpicks would it take to stretch from the south border of Michigan to the Mackinaw Bridge?How many heartbeats occur in a year if you count everyone in the world?How many births were there in 2004 around the world?

I just got an invitation to an invite only audition for the new production of Phantom of the Opera that is opening up at the Venetian in a couple of months!!! It's going to be on March 6th......I'm flying on cloud 9 right now.Well...I guess I better start practicing again. If I get the gig, I'm giving everyone tickets that wants them. wOOt!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D :D :D:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah, one event was fun today though, it's just asking a bunch of ridiculous math questions, all in scientific notation, and the answer is the exponent in 4 x 10^?Like:  How many toothpicks would it take to stretch from the south border of Michigan to the Mackinaw Bridge?How many heartbeats occur in a year if you count everyone in the world?How many births were there in 2004 around the world?
sounds like middle school and high school math team, which I did until 9th grade when I quit for chess team which I became captain of, yes I was an uber-geek I know
I just got an invitation to an invite only audition for the new production of Phantom of the Opera that is opening up at the Venetian in a couple of months!!!  It's going to be on March 6th......I'm flying on cloud 9 right now.Well...I guess I better start practicing again.  If I get the gig, I'm giving everyone tickets that wants them. wOOt!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D :D :D:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats!
I just got an invitation to an invite only audition for the new production of Phantom of the Opera that is opening up at the Venetian in a couple of months!!!  It's going to be on March 6th......I'm flying on cloud 9 right now.Well...I guess I better start practicing again.  If I get the gig, I'm giving everyone tickets that wants them. wOOt!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D :D :D:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats man, break a leg!
Congrats man, break a leg!
LMAO!  Right now on espn.com's home page.Upper right.They are talking about Michelle Kwan (skater) and have a pic of Michelle Wie (golfer).  For dog's sake she is holding a golf club.Too Funny.
all asians look alike anyway lol
Yeah, one event was fun today though, it's just asking a bunch of ridiculous math questions, all in scientific notation, and the answer is the exponent in 4 x 10^?Like:  How many toothpicks would it take to stretch from the south border of Michigan to the Mackinaw Bridge?How many heartbeats occur in a year if you count everyone in the world?How many births were there in 2004 around the world?
sounds like middle school and high school math team, which I did until 9th grade when I quit for chess team which I became captain of, yes I was an uber-geek I know
asians are good at that shit.

Dear 6 max,You and I are off to a bit of a rocky relationship. Yesterday you loved me. Today you are throwing bloody tampons at me and screaming about how I hate your mother. Please get your hormones and variance under control or else I might have to leave you again.Love,Renae

nice, congrats
The correct tense of the very is "am."
Dear 6 max,You and I are off to a bit of a rocky relationship.  Yesterday you loved me.  Today you are throwing bloody tampons at me and screaming about how I hate your mother.  Please get your hormones and variance under control or else I might have to leave you again.Love,Renae
So when you hit your 50BB Upswing will you also be bitching at its variance?
Dear 6 max,You and I are off to a bit of a rocky relationship.  Yesterday you loved me.  Today you are throwing bloody tampons at me and screaming about how I hate your mother.  Please get your hormones and variance under control or else I might have to leave you again.Love,Renae
Are you sure you weren't just sitting at a table with Bluff?
You want me to kick 6 max's as!
asians are good at that shit.
very true, my asian friends were much better than me, though they were also less lazy. the ironic thing about this is that my best friends in high school actually were asian